The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Re: The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

marklee;419452 said:
As an Arsenal fan, I have to say that watching Arsenal now is pure torture. They haven't scored a goal from open play in like what?....4-5 matches? Crisis of confidence and incompetent midfield...argh!!!

Arsenal is just ugly..i see the way they play..THEY ARE SO WEAK..their midfield is just being pushed and kicked all over the park by Fulham... denilson just cannot cut it at BPL level... i took ars yesterday ..wah lau absolutely disgusted.. for our punter friends here.. pls dont take arsenal as long as Fabregas not playing..:furious: :furious:

To add on even Bobby Zamora can wreck havoc in Arsenal defence....seriously Arsenal is too lightweight now
________
LovelyWendie

Last edited by a moderator:

yeah...even etuhu (spelling?) is 10x better than diaby.....and I take it back that diaby can hold the ball, he can't hold the ball even if his life depended on it.

kenntona;419437 said:
The Tinkerman Benitez screwed up this game due to complacency....

Benitez lost the plot......

I hope Pool keep Benitez. Hehehehehe.

Arsenal lost its soul ever since Vieira and Henry left........

kenntona;419508 said:
Arsenal lost its soul ever since Vieira and Henry left........

+1

Dont forget Dennis Bergkamp too...that guy is legend.. Right now Arsenal is just
-_-ZZzzzz
________
NO2 VAPORIZER REVIEW

Last edited by a moderator:

Man Utd added one more trophy.......

Nobody wants that trophy man. Its redundant... hence for the younglings to play the final...

benchmarc;419566 said:
Nobody wants that trophy man. Its redundant... hence for the younglings to play the final...

That trophy alone for man u is redundant.

Their on course to win 5 trophies this season, which is unheard of.

It's a case of 2 down, 3 more to go.

marklee;419581 said:
...Their on course to win 5 trophies this season, which is unheard of.

It's a case of 2 down, 3 more to go.

Not holding my breath for 5 trophies. Anything can and will happen in cup/knockout competitions (ie. FA Cup and knockout stages of CL). Like Fergie said, there can be a deflection off someone's backside against Fulham and MU will be out of the cup. Inter can grab an early goal at OT and MU will have all to do.

Also, let's just say that in all likelihood, every MU fan will gladly give up the two they've won so far for the other three that they haven't....

mickey mouse trophy.... well done united!!!!

hahaha...............

dpointt said:
mickey mouse trophy.... well done united!!!! hahaha...............
Bo bian, gotta wait a few more months for Champions' League and Barclays Premier League........ Akan Datang......

Yes. Agree with you totally. Fergie and co don't believe that any of the remaining three is in the bag, but afterall that is the ultimate aim.

Just explaining why although the league cup is a redundant cup, I believe it is still very important to the man u team because they want to write history.

nah... they just want to keep the form going and all their players playing!!
its not a good thing when you have a big squad!! PUN INTENDED at the scousers...

watching united play these days really reminds me of Arsenal during their 49 games unbeaten run...smooth and create alot of goal scoring chances. now they only deserved to be booed off field.

Heard that disney will be the next MU's sponsor now that MU got the mickey mouse cup.

limrichard;419682 said:
Heard that disney will be the next MU's sponsor now that MU got the mickey mouse cup.

sour grapes.. :nehnehhh:

spurs did quite well to play finals already.. considering they had only one point 2 months into the season, even toothpicks minimum have two points.. hahaha

flamesuit on..

ps: all in good fun only ah..!

No spurs fan in this forum?

Some says we hv less points than a triangle...

Mickey Mouse Cup are for the top 4 reserves but for teams like Spurs its the shortcut to Euroupe...but imho Uefa Cup is just like the Mickey Mouse Cup of Europe...who gives a damn??

hoks;419792 said:
No spurs fan in this forum?...

Not exactly a Spurs fan, but Glenn Hoddle made them my fav London club... Was quite sad to see them languishing at the bottom at the start of the season, though it was partly caused by the club I support.... lol....

Then again, good 'ol 'Arry used the exact same squad to so much better effect, so can't really blame the terrible form on the departure of Berbatov and Keane.

Those were the days I like Spurs, after the Villa-Ardilles days, Hoddles, Waddles, Archibald, Hodge, Clive Allen, then finally dies down after the batch of Anderton, Barmby, Sheringham, Klinsmann.........

i like garth crooks.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back