The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Re: The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Looks like we started around the same time around mid to late 80s...:) Bo bian mah, once affiliated, kenna stuck for life...

The mess we are in now is a result of playing Martin Jol backside after he brought us 2 5th place finishes.

I will be at Old Trafford watching live the 2nd leg match between Manchester United and InterMilan. Intermilan will humiliate Man U!!! :evil:

satinGHOST|r!der;419939 said:
I will be at Old Trafford watching live the 2nd leg match between Manchester United and InterMilan. Intermilan will humiliate Man U!!! :evil:

Ok, I sponsor your tissue after the opposite happens..... for you to wipe tears and not other bodily fluids hor... hehehe...

But seriously, this thing is on a knife-edge man. If Inter scores first, MU jialat liao.... or if MU scores but Inter equalises in the final 10 minutes, MU also jialat liao...

let me reiterate again... it will go to extra time and followed by penalty shoot out! Jose says one...

Man U has been practicing a lot on the field of late when it comes to this lottery outcome...

Anyway, who would dare to bet AGAINST LIVERPOOL TONITE??? Torres still out though...

Man, Liverpool will give me a coronary... Tough to be a Pool supporter! YNWA!!

Azrielsc;420040 said:
Man, Liverpool will give me a coronary... Tough to be a Pool supporter! YNWA!!

Eh, it was tough being a Red Devil in the 80s too ok? :p

Breyton said:
Eh, it was tough being a Red Devil in the 80s too ok?
Yeah, Bryan Robson's days trophies all went to Liverpool.....

Breyton;420012 said:
Ok, I sponsor your tissue after the opposite happens..... for you to wipe tears and not other bodily fluids hor... hehehe...

But seriously, this thing is on a knife-edge man. If Inter scores first, MU jialat liao.... or if MU scores but Inter equalises in the final 10 minutes, MU also jialat liao...

Least to say, it will be a competitive game.

Skali this happens...... at Old Trafford, vs the Italianos......

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yaq_s0aa-cY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

congrats... chelsea, liverpool and arsenal... the big guns all won!!
hope it gets exciting towards the last dash to the finishing line...

Arsenal finally won...
finally score from set piece,
finally score from long ball,
finally Brendtner score 2.

finally...arsenal score from open play...but its west freaking brom. not getting my hopes up to arsenal turning the corner...

If Man Utd kenna from Newcastle tonight I will chop..........

......... my finger nail.......

Man Utd may not win tonight. I see the probability of a draw game here. I remember back in the days when Wimbledon was in the Premier League, Joe Kinnear used to give Ferguson a good run for his money.

I am hoping, of course, that Man Utd maintains its winning run tonight.

satinGHOST|r!der;420157 said:
Least to say, it will be a competitive game.

Its gonna be a really boring game; both sides wouldn't wanna make silly, costly errors and therefore will not be too gungho for any all out attack should the score remain goalless; Sir Bobby Robson will be half asleep in the GS by 1/2 time. But I'm sure you'll get your money's worth as this game should go into ET and who knows; maybe even penalties.

That being said, watch out for Rio Ferdinand, because if Man Utd concedes, he will be the one who lost concentration. Who knows, Ronaldo might even get himself sent off!!!:furious:

I am a Newcastle fan....but I hate to say this... I can't see Newcastle winning or drawing with Man Utd......

in the days of Robson...we are Man Utd's bogey team......... now with Kinnear (who is in hospital).... i can't see how we can trouble Man Utd...........

Newcastle;420386 said:
I am a Newcastle fan....but I hate to say this... I can't see Newcastle winning or drawing with Man Utd......

in the days of Robson...we are Man Utd's bogey team......... now with Kinnear (who is in hospital).... i can't see how we can trouble Man Utd...........

Hey big guy, aint seen u ard for futsal... i was there when u were trying out the jersey u recall? :)

Kenn... ur finger nails are safe for now! haha........

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back