War is upon us,its time to take sides.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing

Re: Two killed, 3 injured in Rochor Road accident

Darth Vader;815086 said:
War is upon us,its time to take sides.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing

Gandalf? Or Edmund Burke?

just look at the bashings , ridiculous comment on VRforums , Hardwarezone , Stomp

some of them are ridiculous , asking cars to be banned and stuff , if these people run the country singapore of going to hell ..

the truth is most people are just too dumb... reflected on netizen's comment ... if you thought FTs are bad ... think again....

an example of the most ridiculous comment on VRforums.... do you think she knows what is she trying to say , my guess is no ... u singaporeans really want people like her to take over smarter more rationale FTs ? incompetency in most is what drives FTs in , flawed and too 'linear' and ' straight ' education system as well as parenting method (go look at youtube for ' worlds strictest parents singapore episode' and no its nothing to be proud about in fact is a disgrace

If singapore creates dumbfucks like her..... dont always blame the Fts.... and the government bringing them in .... sometimes we should just reflect on ourselves ... government are singaporeans too and they are the one that built this country literally and what they do is for the greater good.

just my 2 cents

posted by Christine or VRforums:

"The govt should create a special B class COE where drivers who wish to purchase high end exotic sports car shall fall under such category. This includes lamboghini, Ferrari, mitshibishi lancer, etc...

Starting bid price of this special class B COE - S$ 1 billion with the price eventually increase to S$ 1 trillion in 10 years time to discourage high end cars on our roads. "

stomp and forums are becoming public toilet bowl for everything , and i think it really reflects badly on singaporeans in general ( especially the forums filled with kids )

Terry;815102 said:
stomp and forums are becoming public toilet bowl for everything , and i think it really reflects badly on singaporeans in general ( especially the forums filled with kids )

Forum is like the Speaker Corner except no need to apply licence...................another voice.........

cheersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

traffic accident happens , all over the world , all the time ..... an asshole can drive like a mad fuck be it in a toyota or a ferrari ... be it Singaporean or FTs

so why blame the car? why blame the driver?

MR GERARD Ee, chairman of the Public Transport Council, has rejected calls for tougher restrictions on high-performance sports cars following the fatal three-vehicle collision in Bugis involving a Ferrari.

Instead, he blamed reckless drivers and not fast cars.

Low-performance cars can also be going at 100kmh and beat the red light,” Mr Ee told my paper last night.

In a post on citizen-journalism website Stomp yesterday, a netizen known as “Ban it” proposed that high-performance sports cars be banned on congested Singapore roads.

The netizen wrote: “As a small country, should we accommodate such high-performance cars on our increasingly packed roads?”

The crash occurred at the junction of Rochor Road and Victoria Street – notorious for accidents – and is the seventh in two weeks there. Last Saturday’s incident claimed three lives.

Another netizen known as “ialwayswin” said: “We must petition to ban these cars on packed roads and allow them only on designated roads.”

Mr Ee, however, felt that instituting harsher regulations every time a particular type of car is involved in a fatal crash will only make things worse.

“In the end, nobody will be able to drive,” he said.

Aiyooo, maid fall out of window they wan ban window cleaning, performance car in fatal accident they wan ban performance car... nabeh, also got people die of aid mah, ban sex issit.... tsk tsk tsk tsk..... ....:(

Agree that there are alot of brainless Singaporeans online who speak without an ounce of logic,agree that the news is blown abit out of proportion but then again like you've said Singapore's a boring tiny country though I have a feeling that might soon change in time to come so the country might very well just adapt.....or not,who knows.

"so why blame the car? why blame the driver?"The car no but the driver ,why not ?Regardless if it's a foreigner or a Singaporean,when driving is done in that out of the world manner the first thing anyone should do IS blame the driver especially when he took the lives of others not just his own.I can't even tell you how many traffic laws he broke in that short video clip not to mention god knows what he was doing prior to that or in other occasions .And also I assure you that if a Singaporean pull that stunt in another country and took the life of a local in that manner,it will come up in their news in most countries especially the developed ones.But very likely not at this scale.

I also think that the fact he is a PRC most definitely makes people more bias.I mean let's be honest ,they are pretty much one of the if not the most hated people in the whole world at the moment,for all kinds of different reasons,valid or not you be the judge.Just my simple take on this "big" news haha.

yes i meant , true blame the driver and his driving style .

i am referring to blaming the driver's nationality . The nationality has nothing to do with driver's competencies and attitude on the road but i dont know why some foreigners are hating the PRC driver even starting parody facebook page and condemning the family and his backrground.

Terry;815102 said:

Terry;815101 said:
some of them are ridiculous , asking cars to be banned and stuff , if these people run the country singapore of going to hell ..

the truth is most people are just too dumb... reflected on netizen's comment ... if you thought FTs are bad ... think again....

incompetency in most is what drives FTs in , flawed and too 'linear' and ' straight ' education system as well as parenting method (go look at youtube for ' worlds strictest parents singapore episode' and no its nothing to be proud about in fact is a disgrace

If singapore creates dumbfucks like her..... dont always blame the Fts.... and the government bringing them in .... sometimes we should just reflect on ourselves ... government are singaporeans too and they are the one that built this country literally and what they do is for the greater good.

Terry;815102 said:

i think its ironic that you've asked us to "reflect on ourselves"

look at your own post history on this forum. your internet persona is not exactly the epitome of intellect or appropriateness either so I think it's fair to say that you have done your fair share to make forums like these the "toilet bowls" that they are.

I don't know you on a personal level, perhaps the real person is actually a very thoughtful and intelligent person who truly value adds to this country; but if you're trying to defend FTs, you're doing your cause no favors through such vitriolic posts.

never mind who is right or wrong.

have you helped the deceased family?

From the whole ordeal, we learned that the car can be MORE DANGEROUS than the weapon (gun).....handle it well.

louis;815114 said:
i think its ironic that you've asked us to "reflect on ourselves"

look at your own post history on this forum. your internet persona is not exactly the epitome of intellect or appropriateness either so I think it's fair to say that you have done your fair share to make forums like these the "toilet bowls" that they are.

I don't know you on a personal level, perhaps the real person is actually a very thoughtful and intelligent person who truly value adds to this country; but if you're trying to defend FTs, you're doing your cause no favors through such vitriolic posts.

i am not defending FTs only merely saying condemning and vomitting your hatred on FTs just because of an accident of them driving ferrari just isnt right. Theres a difference with treating the forum like a toilet bowl for comedy fun and laughter and bringing out your alter ego which is not the most righteous or ethical comments just because you're behind the screen.

and why are you so sensitive with my 'defending FTs ' post

seems like u really hate FTs how bout sharing ur encounters and experiences , i might sway my decisions and be like you too if you tell me

Live and let live.

One pen different strokes. All of us have different personalities, and we cannot expect pple around us to see the logic of our views when the other party is expecting us to behave like them.

hitmee;815124 said:
never mind who is right or wrong.

have you helped the deceased family?

Sent out yesterday already. See you May 31st?

its a lost cause, singapore is destined to be a PRC colony.
going to renounce citizenship and go back malaysia, zero PRC immigrants there.

i thought i will be first class citizen in singapore, it was wishful thinking.

Terry;815127 said:
i am not defending FTs only merely saying condemning and vomitting your hatred on FTs just because of an accident of them driving ferrari just isnt right. Theres a difference with treating the forum like a toilet bowl for comedy fun and laughter and bringing out your alter ego which is not the most righteous or ethical comments just because you're behind the screen.

and why are you so sensitive with my 'defending FTs ' post

seems like u really hate FTs how bout sharing ur encounters and experiences , i might sway my decisions and be like you too if you tell me

as of right now there have been over 400 posts in this thread, I post once (now twice) and suddenly i hate FTs? i don't think i'm the sensitive or defensive one here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatimaallen
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back