Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket change – white smoke problem solved – BMW E90

Re: Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket change – white smoke problem solved – BMW E90

fcuk_2302;935597 said:
Hi there, pls PM me total cost/ and place where you got the stock and also the workmanship.

with many thanks,

prem

PM u now......

Re: Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket change – white smoke problem solved – BMW E90

Hi Aaron, how is your engine oil consumption? Problem resolved with valve seal replaced?

eddienike;936297 said:
Hi Aaron, how is your engine oil consumption? Problem resolved with valve seal replaced?

Yup,
So far so good.
Engine oil level remains the same.
Should u have a similar problem, u need to check it just incase it's more than just a valve seal problem.

That's good!
So after that zero top up of engine oil?

eddienike;936380 said:
That's good!
So after that zero top up of engine oil?

Yes, no longer top up since then

hi bro..i tink i got similar problem as u...smoke come out from under the car...check with the mechanic told to change the cover..engine oil leaking...can pm me the price? n the add?

eder;937379 said:
hi bro..i tink i got similar problem as u...smoke come out from under the car...check with the mechanic told to change the cover..engine oil leaking...can pm me the price? n the add?

sure, PM u now

Hi Bro Aaron, able to PM me the stockist and the cost as well as the workshop and the cost? Many thanks!

can pm me too... thanks a million... and happy new year...

Bro Aaron , can you pm me the workshop and the stockist contact?

Hi guys,
All PM replied.
Sorry for the delay.
Was busy partying

carson9429;941183 said:
got it. tks

no problem, please give feedback after u solve ur problem

bro aaron

can pm me how much is the items and labor?

rt4ouredz;944834 said:
bro aaron

can pm me how much is the items and labor?

sure, will PM u now~!

Thanks Aaron for Sharing. Could you PM me the costs of the Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket, name of stockist, and labour cost please? Many thanks

Nivlek;944949 said:
Thanks Aaron for Sharing. Could you PM me the costs of the Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket, name of stockist, and labour cost please? Many thanks

Ok, PM u in a short while

Dear all,
just for updating as i got a few enquires about the valve seals and gaskets.
till now, so far so good, no need top up engine oil nor any white smoke.
cheers~!

PM me both details. Workshop, cost, stockiest cost.
Kam Sia!

Good post - can pm me details.... Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18winclick
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back