Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket change – white smoke problem solved – BMW E90

Re: Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket change – white smoke problem solved – BMW E90

Great info! I had the same problem as well!

Re: Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket change – white smoke problem solved – BMW E90

Aaron bro, can pm me as well. I am facin the same problem. Many thanks

Rexxxer;958524 said:
PM me both details. Workshop, cost, stockiest cost.
Kam Sia!

PM u now....

MonacoBlue;958531 said:
Good post - can pm me details.... Thanks

PM done....

boxed;958663 said:
Great info! I had the same problem as well!

Can u share how u solve it?
Feed back?

Manmachine;960140 said:
Aaron bro, can pm me as well. I am facin the same problem. Many thanks

Ok, PM u now

Hi guys

I try to look for workshop but quite tough to find one as they do not do such repair.
Meaning they want to perform top or full overhaul. Is there any workshop to recommend in Singapore to do such job?

bro PM me all details. Workshop, cost, stockiest cost, tks alots

pls pm me the cost and workshop detail

thks

All PM replied

Rexxxer;960847 said:
Hi guys

I try to look for workshop but quite tough to find one as they do not do such repair.
Meaning they want to perform top or full overhaul. Is there any workshop to recommend in Singapore to do such job?

The workshops might have their reason to do Top or full overhaul which I assume is to prevent future break downs, so one shot do a good repair

Hi sorry but it seems like my friend's e90 has such similar problem and he was quoted quite a bit for rectification of this problem. Do you mind sharing the necessary with me? Thanks so much. I am driving an e90 so might come in handy soon as the wear tear nears hahaha thanks so much :)

bimbim;961197 said:
Hi sorry but it seems like my friend's e90 has such similar problem and he was quoted quite a bit for rectification of this problem. Do you mind sharing the necessary with me? Thanks so much. I am driving an e90 so might come in handy soon as the wear tear nears hahaha thanks so much :)

What is the "necessary" that u want me to share ???
Price or cost or parts????

Hi thanks perhaps the price, parts and the workshop?thanks so much :)

bimbim;961462 said:
Hi thanks perhaps the price, parts and the workshop?thanks so much :)

Ok, PM u now

Thanks for sharing, Aaron.

Meek;961695 said:
Thanks for sharing, Aaron.

U r welcome....
See ya soon

Hi Aaron and everybody,

My E90 recently has this issue, not sure if it's the same as this. Each morning I start my car, once the engine warms up, there's smoke from exhaust, the smoke is more on Monday if I leave car idle for Sunday. The smoke is gone once the engine is warm to temp, or maybe it is not so obvious as I never seen it.

Another issue is I can always smell something burning from the exhaust, be it just start or driven for long distance.

However, I have never top up engine oil before, nor the engine oil alarm ever sound. Mileage is now 70K+++

Can help to advise?

Thanks!

obiang;990052 said:
Hi Aaron and everybody,

My E90 recently has this issue, not sure if it's the same as this. Each morning I start my car, once the engine warms up, there's smoke from exhaust, the smoke is more on Monday if I leave car idle for Sunday. The smoke is gone once the engine is warm to temp, or maybe it is not so obvious as I never seen it.

Another issue is I can always smell something burning from the exhaust, be it just start or driven for long distance.

However, I have never top up engine oil before, nor the engine oil alarm ever sound. Mileage is now 70K+++

Can help to advise?

Thanks!

Ur problem does not seems to be the same as mine.
Please have ur car inspected

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w88diy
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back