• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Volker Racing Spark Plugs

Re: Volker Racing Spark Plugs

Hmm, maybe he want to change only 4 out of the 6 plugs? ha ha.. anyway reserved 6 pcs for him already...

BTW, after the last plug fest, there are about 100pcs of 7ZX and 60pcs of 6ZX plugs left. Anybody still keen on the plugs?

Cheers

TripleM said:
Jaskin needs 4 pieces only? Zhoon boh?

Maybe his car is actually a 318 but he went to re-badge it to a 325 just like someone we know?....................kekeke

Bro,
That what I thot people might think I rebatch my actual E46-318 ride after intall the VR plug for two week already, really smooth and fast, evertime I accelerate I would see the car behind me getting further and further, ke ke ke,
Good stuff......

Cheer
Mustaffa

Yo,

I want one set of these for valvetronic. What model should I be getting?

BTW, anybody coming to Malaysia? hehe.....

It has been 6 days since I installed mine. The performance of the plugs is the same as the first day I installed them. Shiok. Good stuff indeed!

beem said:
Yo,

I want one set of these for valvetronic. What model should I be getting?

BTW, anybody coming to Malaysia? hehe.....

Bro, is yours N42 or the new new valvetronic?

Gents,

Thank you for your kind and positive reports on the Volker Racing plugs. Presently, i have brought in a batch of 6ZX plugs for japanese cars and they are going at $90 for a set of 4 plugs. Is anybody keen on installing them for their 2nd car?

Regards
CP

beem said:
Mine is N42....not the new one..

Like that got plugs available for immediate install.

Cheers

yendor said:
Like that got plugs available for immediate install.

Cheers

Is the price $90 for 4?
The model is 6ZX or 7ZX?

Bro, for the 6ZX plugs it is $90 for the 4 pcs. For 7Zx they are $100 for 4 pcs. BMs i recommend 7ZX due to high revving engine.

Cheers man.

Bro,

So, the ppl in the forum with N42s are getting 7ZX from you?

yep. all the 2nd batch of cars using the 7ZX plugs

yendor said:
yep. all the 2nd batch of cars using the 7ZX plugs

Yo bro, just fyi... the below price other forums got ya... cheaper than BMW.SG

Spark Plugs : Volker Iridium
6ZX-11 (Normal Spark Plugs) - S$90
7ZX-11 (Performance Spark Plugs) - $90
8ZX-11 / 9ZX-11 / 10ZX-11 (Racing Spark Plugs) - $135
Gains : Strong engine pulling force, more complete combustion due to
stronger, stablized and power sparks.

cheers

Calvin.

UM2 is the official singapore dealer for Volker plugs. You can try and get these plugs from another dealer and ask them to give you the same 1 yr warranty. If they can, then please let the guys in this forum know. The plugs are good, there is no doubt but the sources of the plugs are doubtful.

Anyway, if anybody is interested, the new Spec II plugs are gonna be available soon. The website for the new plugs are here.

http://www.umtwo.com/volkerspec2.htm

Cheers

yendor said:
Calvin.

UM2 is the official singapore dealer for Volker plugs. You can try and get these plugs from another dealer and ask them to give you the same 1 yr warranty. If they can them please let the guys in this forum know. The plugs are good, there is no doubt but the sources of the plugs are doubtful.

Anyway, if anybody is interested, the new Spec II plugs are gonna be available soon. The website for the new plugs are here.

http://www.umtwo.com/volkerspec2.htm

Cheers

It just an info post in other forum.. also by UM2.

no worries... tot you can let other forumer get cheaper price for the next buy mah.

calvin said:
Yo bro, just fyi... the below price other forums got ya... cheaper than BMW.SG

Spark Plugs : Volker Iridium
6ZX-11 (Normal Spark Plugs) - S$90
7ZX-11 (Performance Spark Plugs) - $90
8ZX-11 / 9ZX-11 / 10ZX-11 (Racing Spark Plugs) - $135
Gains : Strong engine pulling force, more complete combustion due to
stronger, stablized and power sparks.

cheers

Oh yeah sorry to add a little more.

7ZX-11 is not available. They come in 7ZX-8

8ZX, 9ZX and 10ZX are not race plugs cos the Spec II come in VR and ZR codes and race plugs don't come in 1.1mm gaps. They come in 0.8, 0.7 and 0.6mm gaps.

Just to clear the air.

Cheers

Rodney

Calvin, I just called CP and he did not post such prices in any other forums. In fact this is the ONLY forum that he is subscribed to. Can you pls let me know which is the forum?

Thanks

yendor said:
Calvin, I just called CP and he did not post such prices in any other forums. In fact this is the ONLY forum that he is subscribed to. Can you pls let me know which is the forum?

Thanks

OK, i sms u. :)

no worries lar.. just let u know only. infact, i just installed on sat... good stuff :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
v9betcredit
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back