• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Volker Racing Spark Plugs

Re: Volker Racing Spark Plugs

guys thanks for your support and enthusiasm. will see you tomorrow.

apart fron azrielsc, can the following bros pls confirm their slots or request for other days.
jaskin
liverpudlian
nexus
yfong
subzero
rex7_vtec

thanks.

Hi Rodney,

As mentioned, can't make it this week. I'll call the workshop to reschedule another time.

Cheers
J

OK cool man.. Cheers.

Re: Some Volker Racing Spark Plugs are here!

Gonzo said:
Hi Rodney,

Just to confirm, I only order 1 set of 4 pieces. And not 2 sets of 4 pieces.
I think my name was accidently added again onto the list.

I'm okie with the 7ZX-11. That's if it is suitable for the 4 pot Valvetronic engine.

I might not be able to make it this weekend. Could i arrange with you again? Can i have the addy of the place too?

Thanks a million.

ps: NUKE, thanks for pointing out the mistake. Else i'll be stuck with an extra set of plugs.

Gonzo, no prob. :)

*ignore this as i lengthen*

nexus said:
Slot 4 for me. What is the address?

The address of the place is

UM2 Performance Tuning
Blk 4 Kranji Loop
#01-20
Tel 62691330

'The Great White'

Hi Rodney,

Thanks for arranging the spark plug deal. As I'm not able to go down tomorrow I went today over lunch and had them done. Took about an hour to get all 6 plugs changed.

Didn't feel much of a difference when driving off, but seems to feel more of a difference when driving home in the evening. Will give it more time before giving final judgment.

Rgds,
KC

yendor said:
guys thanks for your support and enthusiasm. will see you tomorrow.

apart fron azrielsc, can the following bros pls confirm their slots or request for other days.
jaskin
liverpudlian
nexus
yfong
subzero
rex7_vtec

thanks.

Liverpudlian said:
Hi it should be slot 4 for me. Seeya there.

Yo bro! Nice sig pic! But too big liao.....hehehehe

'The Great White'

Bro address on earlier page.

Cheers

nexus said:
Slot 4 for me. What is the address?

yendor, great meeting u n cheng poh! THanks for the help. Any car oso can do ah....walau u guys amazing.

Throttle response lighter, my considerably light foot now requires less effort. hahahaha..Nice.

Oddly ah...I went to pump full tank immd and after driving for abt 7mins, my OBC displayed a distance of 640km... when I'm more used to seeing 580km when i pump full tank.Seems the OBC calculated a marked increase in the distance I can travel.

I think my OBC spoil...

hahahaahah..

Nuke said:
yendor, great meeting u n cheng poh! THanks for the help. Any car oso can do ah....walau u guys amazing.

Throttle response lighter, my considerably light foot now requires less effort. hahahaha..Nice.

Oddly ah...I went to pump full tank immd and after driving for abt 7mins, my OBC displayed a distance of 640km... when I'm more used to seeing 580km when i pump full tank.Seems the OBC calculated a marked increase in the distance I can travel.

I think my OBC spoil...

hahahaahah..

This VR-II is real good stuff, regardless of what THE armchair critic might say. :stop!:

Throttle feels lighter and the rpm revs up faster. I used to have problem accelerating from 3000rpm onwards. I step hard on the throttle, the rev shoots up but the car did not go any faster. (layman description hor!) :furious:

Now, with VR-II in, the car moves in tandem with stepping on the throttle and the revs increases faster. Its like having S mode while in D, without increased fuel consumption (I hope). :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

HIGHLY recommended, one of the most satisfying mods I had done. Thumbs UP! :singsing:

PS: I might need a BBK soon in order to stop all that "increased" power.... :laughlik:

Ha ha.. yeah we do most cars including space shuttles on 19". I am glad to help you guys out. Do let us know of your FR once you get more feedback.

Cheers

Rodney

Nuke said:

I think my OBC spoil...

hahahaahah..

Remember when i told you that the marked response difference was from 80km/h and accelerating? The plugs does seem to give a little more poke to the car. Hope you enjoy this little mod..

I wonder how shuttle commander finds his car.... "Arsenal62, this is Yendor, come in....."

Hahhah

Cheers

quiksilver said:
This VR-II is real good stuff, regardless of what THE armchair critic might say. :stop!:

Throttle feels lighter and the rpm revs up faster. I used to have problem accelerating from 3000rpm onwards. I step hard on the throttle, the rev shoots up but the car did not go any faster. (layman description hor!) :furious:

Now, with VR-II in, the car moves in tandem with stepping on the throttle and the revs increases faster. Its like having S mode while in D, without increased fuel consumption (I hope). :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

HIGHLY recommended, one of the most satisfying mods I had done. Thumbs UP! :singsing:

PS: I might need a BBK soon in order to stop all that "increased" power.... :laughlik:

yendor said:
Remember when i told you that the marked response difference was from 80km/h and accelerating? The plugs does seem to give a little more poke to the car. Hope you enjoy this little mod..

I wonder how shuttle commander finds his car.... "Arsenal62, this is Yendor, come in....."

Hahhah

Cheers

He's out tryin to smoke some DB9...he said so, after you put in the plugs for him...his windscreen should be quite dusty by now..

yendor said:

Hahhah

Cheers

maybe shuttle commander oredi took off n is in orbit now, so non-contactable for the time being... :lol2:

Bro, how is the oil doing?

Nuke said:
He's out tryin to smoke some DB9...he said so, after you put in the plugs for him...his windscreen should be quite dusty by now..

yendor said:
Bro, how is the oil doing?

Lucky u told me to try driving around with the spark plugs first...otherwise I really wouldn't be able to tell.

Cos the car feels so freakin smooth now...N I thought i couldn't love my car anymore...hahahaaa..But i never whack la..I prefer to cruise. It's good. I like it. Engine sounds better too.

DK, thanks for helpin me with the filter!

Nuke said:
Lucky u told me to try driving around with the spark plugs first...otherwise I really wouldn't be able to tell.

Cos the car feels so freakin smooth now...N I thought i couldn't love my car anymore...hahahaaa..But i never whack la..I prefer to cruise. It's good. I like it. Engine sounds better too.

DK, thanks for helpin me with the filter!

Bro, now you know the performance of Torco Oil. The oil that you are using is the 10W-40 oil. Right now, there is no other performance additives added yet. UM2 carries an MPZ additive that is added to the engine oil to coat the internals of the bearings and piston rings. if you get a little itchy later you can give it a try.

Glad you enjoy you car...

Cheers

Rod

Guys and Gals,

After a terrific plug saturday, I am glad to announce that there is about 40pcs of plugs left. Would any bro or sis want to stake a claim?

Let me know..

Cheers

Rodney

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back