• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Volker Racing Spark Plugs

Re: Volker Racing Spark Plugs

Now I c alot more spirited bmw drivers, u guys are truly enjoying the plugs heh?....haha

Nuke said:
He's out tryin to smoke some DB9...he said so, after you put in the plugs for him...his windscreen should be quite dusty by now..

I chio this DB9 0-200-0 km/h test but owner refused to run with me coz he knows that I got the new spark plugs.... :lol2: :lol2:
I 'll try to chio his 911 turbo or CL 55 AMG......arh boh his carrera oso can

Paiseh...any abovementioned car brands/models owners I dun not one....lim peh boh eng. :yummie:
(Purely joking else kena chio dun not how leh)

Arsenal Bro..

How does your car feel? Would like to know the feedback the plugs have for your car. Cos you're the first space shuttle to fit em plugs.....

Cheers

Rod

yendor said:
Arsenal Bro..

How does your car feel? Would like to know the feedback the plugs have for your car. Cos you're the first space shuttle to fit em plugs.....

Cheers

Rod

I am quite happy after installed the spark plugs. The spark plugs performed well on my shuttle Asia R, more responsive :) and will try to clock the FC.

Btw, kum xia you for helping to install the spark plugs for my high tech space shuttle (its takes the longest time and most complex one, knn)

Ahh.. Good ...

Always glad to help fellow brudder.....

I await for your FR...

Cheers

Rod

Thanks to Rodney and Cheng Poh for the installation of the Volker Plugs over the weekend.

Review : better butt feel on acceleration (could well be mental), but definitely easier pull on higher gears above 3000 rpms, as if the torque curve has been smoothened between 3rd and 5th gear.

Ironically, thanks to Rodney who highlighted to me, the installation process pointed out that my previous iridium plugs (installed 2 weeks ago) were showing signs of incomplete combustion in two of the cylinders. When the plugs were removed, two plugs showed partially-darkened gasket rings around the center electrode. It should be entirely darkened, as with the other two plugs. Not that I have experienced misfiring, but certainly some "power" were lost in the process.

Ken,

No worries..

As long as car is shiok shiok then the objective is met.

Cheers dude.

yendor said:
Guys and Gals,

After a terrific plug saturday, I am glad to announce that there is about 40pcs of plugs left. Would any bro or sis want to stake a claim?

Let me know..

Cheers

Rodney

Hi Rodney, pls keep 6 plugs for me. Will contact you to schedule an install. Kum xia.

OK I keep 6 pcs for you....

T6 said:
Hi Rodney, pls keep 6 plugs for me. Will contact you to schedule an install. Kum xia.

Would anybody want me to bring along plugs for this weekend meetup?

yendor said:

Are you able to install it this Sunday? SL has my plugs. If you can help me install them, it'll sure save me the trouble of making a trip to Kranji.

yendor said:

Thanks Rodney. If you can install on the spot at this Sun's meet-up, will be great as it will save me a trip to Kranji. I can come early for u to install.

rodders said:
SL has my plugs.

Yah bro..they're still with me. Gonna charge you for storage liao..kekeke :lol2:

OK since there is some interest, we can do it this sunday.....

See you guys there...

yendor said:

See you guys there...

Thanks. See you on Sunday. Let's hope it doesn't rain. Ice lemon tea on me and nuggets on Steven.

yendor said:

See you guys there...

Bro, subject to weather, what time will u be there?

i will be there about 4.30 Cheers

rodders said:
Ice lemon tea on me and nuggets on Steven.

Think you got it wrong bro. Should be nuggets FOR Steven.. :slaphead:

thanks for bringing in the plugs rodney. they are great. my engine sounds less noisy at idle and there is definetly a difference
when i move off from standstill. feel the car is much lighter and more willing to go now. after fitting the plugs, was trying them out on the PIE on my way home, was having a gd time till came across an accident then slow down n drive kuai kuai liao...hehe! This stupid taxi had his two right wheels in the drain beside the rightmost lane and the taxi was tilted to the right. passenger was helping the driver out of the cab, i think he prob went too close to the centre divider n landed in the drain. Then less than 200m ahead got a 7-8 car chain collision in the middle lane... lucky the accidents just happened or else i sure kena jam like siao!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back