• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Volker Racing Spark Plugs

Re: Volker Racing Spark Plugs

yendor said:
i will be there about 4.30 Cheers

Ok, I will be there at 4.25pm so as to be first in the queue. Hehe.

T6 said:
Ok, I will be there at 4.25pm so as to be first in the queue. Hehe.

That means you're meeting us at Fort Road first izzit?.......kia-su.

Wah, can't believe I missed this superplug fest...

Rodney I'll like my ride "pluged" this weekend at the meetup as well, please reserve 6 for me. I think mine's an M54, same as totoseow's.

Kum sia!

eggz

Hi Rodney, how about mine? My ride is E90 325i Valvetronic and if not wrong, should be N52. Can you check? :D

Thank you

yendor said:
OK since there is some interest, we can do it this sunday.....

See you guys there...

Rodney, was in the area this afternoon after a round of golf at the SAFRA Krangi couse so went by Cheng Poh's and had my fixed, he gave me a 7ZX-11 plug (I think) instead of a 6ZX-11. Absolutely clueless when it comes to technicalities but one thing is for sure, car feels alot more lively - especially in the 3,000rmp range, like someone mentioned before, it's like driving in "S" mode when you're in "D". Will be taking to the NS this weekend, will furnish FR. Verdict, a good bang for buck mod.

OMG!!

This is the best plugs I've ever tried!!! Dam bloody good!!!

Idle very stable, instant throttle response & pulls very strong & smooth till redline!

Thks Rod for intro VR plugs man!!!

Cheers

'The Great White'

Rodney,

Nice meeting you and thanks for the plug installation on sat evening. Was surprised that the installation was quick on my e39. Less than 10mins, i think!

The plugs did good on my relatively underpowered car (520 2.2). The car responds better, with smooth and strong revs through 3000rpm. The car normally struggles getting through. Quite a joy to see it pull through with greater ease.

Cheers,
Alvin.

yendor said:
guys thanks for your support and enthusiasm. will see you tomorrow.

apart fron azrielsc, can the following bros pls confirm their slots or request for other days.
jaskin
liverpudlian
nexus
yfong
subzero
rex7_vtec

thanks.

Hi Rodney, i can't make it this week. i will get someone to collect 4 me, can? (I'm not in hurry to install.) thank v much!

T6 said:
Bro, subject to weather, what time will u be there?

Looks like the following cars on the list:

1. Jaskin 4 pcs (maybe just collect)
2. T6 6 pcs
3. Eggz 6 pcs
4. Piggyboyz 6pcs (maybe just collect)
5. Mercuryz 4 pcs
6. yendo_song 6 pcs

If i forgot anyone, sorry but please fill in your names here. I got about 40pcs left for this weekend.

Cheers

Rodney

Bro, I am still waiting for the 6 or 7 ZC plugs to come. Your new valvetronic uses a very long thread. The only car that uses the thread are nissan QR engines. They are producing them now. Need to be a little patient.

Cheers and thanks for understanding.

Rodney

Silver31 said:
Hi Rodney, how about mine? My ride is E90 325i Valvetronic and if not wrong, should be N52. Can you check? :D

Thank you

marko-polo said:
Rodney, was in the area this afternoon after a round of golf at the SAFRA Krangi couse so went by Cheng Poh's and had my fixed, he gave me a 7ZX-11 plug (I think) instead of a 6ZX-11. Absolutely clueless when it comes to technicalities but one thing is for sure, car feels alot more lively - especially in the 3,000rmp range, like someone mentioned before, it's like driving in "S" mode when you're in "D". Will be taking to the NS this weekend, will furnish FR. Verdict, a good bang for buck mod.

Ha ha another satisfied customer...glad you like them bro.

wilman2772 said:
OMG!!

This is the best plugs I've ever tried!!! Dam bloody good!!!

Idle very stable, instant throttle response & pulls very strong & smooth till redline!

Thks Rod for intro VR plugs man!!!

Cheers

'The Great White'

Wilson, you are 1 step closer to being the fastest shark.....glad you like them plugs.

Ha ha... : )

yfong

no worries. Since you confirm with me i will reserve 1 set for you. As for the rest, can i get a confirmation on your orders? Now running a little low on stocks.

Cheers

Rodney

yendor said:
Wilson, you are 1 step closer to being the fastest shark.....glad you like them plugs.

yap.. he is gng to be the fastest greatwhite shark... kekekek

I love the plugs too.. makes my freaking heavy ride feels lighter.. amazingly it solve my slight jerking problem when staying at 3500rpm... must be the old plugs man. Well done on the co-ordination on the whole plug install parade bro.. cheers!

No worries, just eager to get mine fix...let me know when you have the plugs in-stock.

Thank you in advance :D

yendor said:

U Siao ah! No way/where tat I'm gonna be fast!!

There are M3s, 3.0 Z4, 330s......too many liao

Dun any how say hor!!

:lol2:

Thks again bro!

'The Great White'

Hi Rodney,

I'm confirm for 4, will go down on maybe a Sat to the workshop and get it fixed up.

Thanks

Ok I think this is getting a little complicated. Too many bros and too many cars all luan...

After sorting out the orders and fittment, I think the following cars are still outstanding:

2. T6 6 pcs (fitting)
3. Eggz 6 pcs (fitting)
5. Mercuryz 4 pcs (fitting earlier)
6. yendo_song 6 pcs
7. Liverpudlian 6 pcs
8. Azriel_sc 6 pcs (fitting)
9. Nexus 6 pcs
10. Yfong 6 pcs
11. Calvin 4 pcs (fitting)
12. Subzero 6 pcs
13. Rex7_vtec 6 pcs
14. Silver 31 6 pcs (7ZC not in stock yet)
15. Wisky_Tango 4 pcs (8ZX not in stock yet)

If i forgot anyone or added in extra names, sorry but please fill or delete your names here. Also please indicate whether you require fitting. Thanks.

Cheers

Rodney

yendor said:
Ok I think this is getting a little complicated. Too many bros and too many cars all luan...

After sorting out the orders and fittment, I think the following cars are still outstanding:

2. T6 6 pcs (fitting)
3. Eggz 6 pcs (fitting)
5. Mercuryz 4 pcs (fitting earlier)
6. yendo_song 6 pcs
7. Liverpudlian 6 pcs
8. Azriel_sc 6 pcs (fitting)
9. Nexus 6 pcs
10. Yfong 6 pcs
11. Calvin 4 pcs (fitting)
12. Subzero 6 pcs
13. Rex7_vtec 6 pcs
14. Silver 31 6 pcs (7ZC not in stock yet)
15. Wisky_Tango 4 pcs (8ZX not in stock yet)
16. rodders 4 pcs (fitting)

If i forgot anyone or added in extra names, sorry but please fill or delete your names here. Also please indicate whether you require fitting. Thanks.

Cheers

Rodney

I collected my plugs earlier last week and need your help in fitting them. Kum sai.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back