• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Volker Racing Spark Plugs

Re: Volker Racing Spark Plugs

Bro, is yours equipped with the 24V engine or the 12V engine? 24V will be the 7ZX plugs while the 12 valve can use the 6ZX plugs. Both also got.

BTW, workshop closing on this saturday. CP taking a break.

Cheers

Hey yendor,

what plugs can my FL e46 318i use? it is the valvetronic version. do u have stock for it?

thanks

Are Volker spark plugs rebranded OWS plugs? I heard OWS recalled their plugs because of poor quality and numerous complains then relaunch it with a different name.

From what i know, OWS plugs are made by Volker..

Tanzy said:
Are Volker spark plugs rebranded OWS plugs? I heard OWS recalled their plugs because of poor quality and numerous complains then relaunch it with a different name.

Tanzy

Jack is right. Volker makes for OWS. But there is an agreement between them to keep it hush hush cos of sales figues. Volker does not sell OWS the best technology and not all the features found in the VR plugs can be foung in the OWS especially in the Spec II plugs.

Like what i mentioned before, the first batch of plugs that were produced by Volker did have some misfiring issues becos of the resistor powder within each plug. Thereafter they recieved feedback and changed the supplier for the powder.

Unfortunately, this problem was not spotted in time and there is a batch of plugs sold that have this faulty resistors. The plugs sold by UM2 were also affected.

This is why UM2 provides a 1 year warranty for all plugs sold by them. Lucky for us, when the group buy started, all of us got the second batch and after plugs. Nevertheless the same warranty still applies to build confidence in the brand.

Hope this explains things a bit.

Cheers

The warranty cannot be applied to blugs bought from other sellers, sorry.

bmwF1 said:
Hey yendor,

what plugs can my FL e46 318i use? it is the valvetronic version. do u have stock for it?

thanks

Bro, you use the same plugs as the 2.2 M54 engine 7ZX-8, plenty in stock now.

Anybody still wanting plugs this sunday?

bmwF1 said:
Hey yendor,

thanks

Bro

Buy them. Good stuff!

Lost a little low-end torque after change muffler and got most of it back after the VR plugs.

I'm happy..............

yendor said:
Anybody still wanting plugs this sunday?

Where is mine? :lol2:

TripleM said:
Where is mine? :lol2:

Cuming Cuming..... They making the plugs off a separate line cos the Spec II plugs are not casted but rather milled from a block of metal and hand assembled.

Cheers

Thanks dude.......................

If there is interest, I may bring some 7ZX-8 plugs and some 6ZX-11 plugs on sunday. Can you please let me know who needs them?

Cheers

Re: Volker Racing Spark Plugs are HERE, Plug Sat on 20 Aug 05

yendor said:
Guys and gals,

I can help to get Volker Racing Plugs for the 318 and M54 series of engines. The plugs employ Iridium for the sparking electrode and Patinium for the ground electrode. Right now there are about 40 pcs of plugs available in the heat range needed for the engine.

PM me or SMS me if you are interested.

Cheers

Rodney

So far got any gals buying from u or not? :lol2:

No have... so far all the petrol heads all guys....i wonder why?

Hi ! Rodney.

After installed the Volker Plug and drove for past 1 week, can feel that my car is very smooth :) As if I have just changed the Engine Oil :)

Highly recommend for those who has yet to install :)

Cheers :)

Thanks for installing the Fog Lamp Bulb for me :)

Next MOD will be CAI ==> CyberSpeed :)

No worries bro. Glad to help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
speedvay
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back