.......... Which brand of petrol ??

Re: .......... Which brand of petrol ??

I currently alternate between 98 & 95. on my E60 Seems to be working fine.

Interesting article on the ST yesterday - PML says all their cars can run on 92. Anyone using 92 on their precious baby??

gotham88;423952 said:
I currently alternate between 98 & 95. on my E60 Seems to be working fine.

Interesting article on the ST yesterday - PML says all their cars can run on 92. Anyone using 92 on their precious baby??

alamak bro,
i just collected my new ride e60 today, my SE said NO NO NOOoooooo.....no 92 please. He said minimum is 95, i used to own jap ride, went on SPC 95, terok FC man! after changing to caltex techron 95-98 (alternate regulary)...it improved and slghtlly more powderful...

But i am sticking to caltex for my new ride la....don't wanna be penny wise pound foolish...hehee:yummie:

Luboil;423663 said:
Any brudders using 95 Octane for your 5-series?

hey bro luboil,
am gonna pump caltex 95 tmorrow....half tank, tell u how it pans out...
but i just collected my ride today, they gave me near half tank, car alittle jerky when i let go pedal....don't know if it's normal bo....

did urs have this reaction? could it be they using 95 to give us when they fill up in warehouse...hmmm....can any kind souls out there enlighten?:juggle: :oops:

they gave me half tank too.. that finished in a day.. i'm a heavy traveler.. then toped up using v power, that was on sat, tom, will have to top up again.. almost empty.. almost met with an accident today.. bad u turn, saw a VW speeding towards me from a blind spot.. luckily his brakes were more efficient then my pick-up.. I had experience before, with my toyota that alternating brings about the best results.. I'm begining to wonder if thats gonna be the case with my new ride as well.. "under-powered" vehicles seem to perform better when the oil is a little rough, too smooth, and for some reason, there seems to be a lag on take off.. hmmm..

Seems quite true... Previously on V-power, the feelg like nt so powerful. After listening to my shifu, switch to 95. The feeling like more responsive and half tank can last ard 350km. The price oso difference:dance:

for some reason.. the rougher grades do better for under powered or non performance rides.. I dont really know how to explain it but it's one of those butt feel things..:shakebon:

sorry, forgot to mention, alternating is crucial.. you'll find the right balance for your driving style..:thumbsup:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubvip

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back