whisteling sound coming from my e60!!

Re: whisteling sound coming from my e60!!

hum@n;475647 said:
I suspect Terry went thru the "TOK" ceremonies with C3P0....hhhhmmmm...:shhhh:
Kkj, so all went on well with that transport co you used for your artistes?

pilotsnoopy;475333 said:
Tropical Success work is buay pai...but the price is like... anyhow hoot 1 leh.
Wah, 1 day on golf course come back thread still whistling after 8 pages, gan tok gong.

Personal experienced with TS, my past & current 5 bimmers have been serviced by'em & true, after doing some comparison then, their prices are higher, but I get a pc of mind handling my car to'em.

I svc my cars at TS & performance mods at Boss.

Nevertheless, can't complain as they're really good with what they do. Infact, many workshops who takes in our made & can't resolve probs, they'll sub-out to TS to trouble shoot for'em

They're other forte is handling Merc as well.

From head mech to apprentice, all da 14 of'em, workmanship ain't bad at all.

TS will creates a docket for each car, macham see doc like that. They can track what one has did last & giving warranty for changed parts within the agreed date. If got prob, they'll honor, replace parts & ensure car is in swee swee condition.

Another + pt is, they take care of customer's car. Even for normal svc, they'll put seat covers, wash, vaccum, tire shine etc b4 handing car back. I once tried a listed workshop here for svc, knn, car come out like sai! Exterior got a layer of dust, mech's dirty overall stained my seat & windows filled with finger prints. Btw their charges weren't cheap as well.

Let me know if you wanna go there, can speak to da boss Kenny or link you guys up.

AC Boy;475653 said:
Kkj, so all went on well with that transport co you used for your artistes?
Dua bui lan, all went well with the transport co i used, swee swee bo zhao chwee...Ai lim kopi mai?

btw its not whisteling.. its suppose to be whistling sound

AC Boy;475656 said:
Let me know if you wanna go there, can speak to da boss Kenny or link you guys up.

i know Kenny...lol...will still go back to him la...juz need to check e bill sometimes...like u say...all care taken care of to ensure car is clean...hes got well equipped workshop...and good men i suppose.

AC Boy;475652 said:
Dear, went to Boss after golf earlier & met hot chick como.

He recover oredi & jio for a game. I told him my swing is back, don't regret.

Ai golf mai?

Ai! But my swing not back leh. Maybe it was never there.... hahaha....

Hi, I knw what wrong wif ur car n why is there a whisteling sound. If u dun mind can come down to my workshop n let my mechanics haf a look at ur car n fix ur problem for u. Any enquires u can contact mi @ 94494907(ruth)...

ruth;475709 said:
Hi, I knw what wrong wif ur car n why is there a whisteling sound. If u dun mind can come down to my workshop n let my mechanics haf a look at ur car n fix ur problem for u. Any enquires u can contact mi @ 94494907(ruth)...

he already said is his air refresher.

anyway, you should just state the reasons here and not ask him go to your workshop.

ruth;475709 said:

cannot anyhow advertise one. i will hit report this post. orrrrrh!

i saw no part in his thread that says is his air freshner problem n that y i ask him down for a free check that all.

hitmee;475719 said:
he already said is his air refresher.

anyway, you should just state the reasons here and not ask him go to your workshop.

precisely, try harder.

regret;475237 said:
i found the prob alr...its a stupid ionizer i bot at caltex!! tks for ur help ac boy! :)

ruth;475724 said:
i saw no part in his thread that says is his air freshner problem n that y i ask him down for a free check that all.
got la see the post above. cannot anyhow advertise here one.

e.g. Totoseow try post to sell his butt but Ken report him cos of Ken's (exotic dancer) business affected & Ken is a site sponsor..

I wan to soot AC Boy for advertising for Tropical Success when this thread is about pom pee pee. Tropical Success sounds like a tanning studio

Terry;475509 said:
To be frank it is not a fair comparison I know a few e39 owners and the e39 is wayyy more durable and holding up way better than the e60 .. as like the previous bmw like e30,36 they all are very durable

Back to the problem with the m54 e60 520i.. That's probably the worst made bmw ever.. Somethings wrong with gearbox in the first place why its replaced by the 523..

I have known a few 520 owners who got the problem.. Cost was 7k..

And active steering was also a problem in that car.. And other electrical issues that doest exist in the e39..

What I said was true I known a lot of e60 owners and they all have their fair share of probs especially the 520i.. U can go to overseas forums and check too
Terry, thanks for sharing. I didn't know that M54 E60 is such a bitch. I thought active steering is its only major problem.

davidtch;475756 said:
Terry, thanks for sharing. I didn't know that M54 E60 is such a bitch. I thought active steering is its only major problem.

its indeed a bitch..... every e60 got different problems..

which means... every part of the e60 is bound to break... the LCI is muct more refined though...

but E39 is very strong... i have seen many E39s... tracked.. charged... modded to the limits... and nowhere as many problems as a stock e60...

pilotsnoopy;475690 said:
i know Kenny...lol...will still go back to him la...juz need to check e bill sometimes...like u say...all care taken care of to ensure car is clean...hes got well equipped workshop...and good men i suppose.
Oh, you svc your car there 2...ya, da fella can really talk cork, good guy.

As we know, da admin guy Brian takes order from William, he sometime luan soot 1, told Kenny many times liao. I gng there soon 2 change oil, touching 8k oredi...

MW;475754 said:
I wan to soot AC Boy for advertising for Tropical Success when this thread is about pom pee pee. Tropical Success sounds like a tanning studio
U go down to TS, I ask'em to pai lo ti u, ur kachng conf can poon after & u sure regret.

hum@n;475660 said:
Dua bui lan, all went well with the transport co i used, swee swee bo zhao chwee...Ai lim kopi mai?
Bro kkj, u call me pui lan wait you Regret..Can arrange for kopi, but no need to post under simi event & meet-up or activate simi army, call each other.

Breyton;475703 said:
Ai! But my swing not back leh. Maybe it was never there.... hahaha....
Talk cork u'stand, swing not back. I'll be catching up with como on Mon for some work related stuff, will check with him. U let me know your next wk's schedule oso, will call you.

AC Boy;475855 said:
Bro kkj, u call me pui lan wait you Regret..Can arrange for kopi, but no need to post under simi event & meet-up or activate simi army, call each other.
Bro Bui Lan, will call you, dont worry will not activate the whole camp for meet-up at monk's hill, later i Regret...

I really regret coming into this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae888jnet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back