Worth buying new F10 523 from PI?

Re: Worth buying new F10 523 from PI?

darkknight;629778 said:
Hi Bro, is the GPS factory fitted or locally fitted? You will get a 10" screen if it is factory fitted...

Local fitted is by installing the GPS program and display through the standard 7" screen...

Nevertheless, you are getting good spec!

Cheers!

Hi bro, it is locally fitted. Yes, the screen is the standard 7".

Hi guys,

any recommendation of PIs for f10 523

what happens if recall happens when buy from PI?

does bmw car need to be acclimatized for Singgapore's temperature or weather? This appears to be PML's main reasoning aside from warranty issues that PI's car would be problematic.

all bmw must also "kai kwong" by pml.
i scared the car will go sideway like crab

murphys33;641978 said:
does bmw car need to be acclimatized for Singgapore's temperature or weather? This appears to be PML's main reasoning aside from warranty issues that PI's car would be problematic.

Last edited by a moderator:

wt_know;641979 said:
all bmw must also "kai kwong" by pml.
i scared the car will go sideway like crab
:lol2::lol2:

murphys33;641978 said:
Is Singapore weather so unique that u need Singapore edition?

i've been on the PI route ever since i got my first car the S2000 :) so far experience is top notch as i believe if your unlucky enough to get a lemon regardless of PI or AD you'll have problem :nehnehhh: and for me the saving is huge enough to justify going to PI route, just my point of view, cheers.

Done some maths - if one is getting a basic 523i without all the bell and whistles, the PI route will save you quite a bit of money. If you spec it up and get both PI and PML to customise, the savings will be reduced quite a fairbit - OMV would be fairly similar (if you have a trade in car and take PML overtrade into account, the overall differential could narrow to under 10k - this is dependant on yr current ride's trade in value)

I think tropicalisation issues are moot. Non pml workshops provides better service than PML's - this is my personal opinion based on experience with PML workshop, BVO, Juzz for cars etc.

darkknight;629038 said:
Bro, he bought from Vincar, they're the one that offer rebate from $62K....

On top of that, he got a special deal due to "distant relative" package... :dance:

You can talk to them too... they do offer immediate registration which subjected to the availability of open cat coe...

As for me, i'm still waiting for my desired COE... :p

Hi dark knight, ave you confirmed your purchased already? Am hoping you can share info as I am keen to purchase from PI even though this is my first Bimmer...cheers.

OrhBin;644053 said:
Hi dark knight, ave you confirmed your purchased already? Am hoping you can share info as I am keen to purchase from PI even though this is my first Bimmer...cheers.

Hi Bro,

Just confirm my F10 yesterday with PML...

They're having this promo with "extremely high" overtrade this weekend... so called "unrivaled" deal...

And they have increased the equipment level for this coming shipment.... :goodup:

Sport Leather Steering Wheel
8 Speed Sport Automatic Steptronic with Paddle Shift
Dynamic Driving Control with Normal or Sports Mode Selection
Through Loading System

After doing up the math, the difference against a basic from PI is only a mere few grands, which makes logical sense to pen down the deal...

The response was quite "fierce"... they sold 120 units of F10 on the first day of promo...

Managed to secure a alpine white on grey, now looking forward to take delivery of the car this month end...

Cheers! :shakemyb:

darkknight;647470 said:
Hi Bro,

They're having this promo with "extremely high" overtrade this weekend... so called "unrivaled" deal...

And they have increased the equipment level for this coming shipment.... :goodup:

Through Loading System

After doing up the math, the difference against a basic from PI is only a mere few grands, which makes logical sense to pen down the deal...

The response was quite "fierce"... they sold 120 units of F10 on the first day of promo...

Managed to secure a alpine white on grey, now looking forward to take delivery of the car this month end...

Hi darkknight, mind sharing the price of the 523i that was offered after the overtrade via PM? :p

same here , please PM the overtrade price

thanks

What is the overtrade you got?

I was offered... quite confused by all these overtrades and net pricing.

I was told last batch of F10 was sold below 200K

audicious;647494 said:
What is the overtrade you got?

I was offered... quite confused by all these overtrades and net pricing.

I was told last batch of F10 was sold below 200K

If you go for existing stock, there is another $5K discount but you will miss out on the additional items which i have outlined earlier but even those stock are all gone...

If you get ard $20K+ overtrade value plus the original $3K discount plus the $5K discount on existing stock, all in all the total discount value might hit $30K+...

You will get very special overtrade value if you are existing E60 owner... :yikess:

I still believe their car is over price with respect to their omv. The discount is already priced in and so to me it's a mask. But I still close the deal with pml even though I told myself to buy from first auto. Anyway, I'm paying for a peace of mind for 3 years till the next change provided that my unit is not a lemon.

congrats on your new ride.

based on my experience, if PML wants to hit target, they can go very aggresive promo and lock in as many units as possible

darkknight;647470 said:
Hi Bro,

Through Loading System

BlueSwift;647481 said:
Hi darkknight, mind sharing the price of the 523i that was offered after the overtrade via PM? :p

Hi mind sharing the price from PML with the additional features? thank you

Think COE will surge beyond 60K this round... given the strong booking and committed delivery end month and early next month.

The Guardian;647499 said:
I still believe their car is over price with respect to their omv. The discount is already priced in and so to me it's a mask. But I still close the deal with pml even though I told myself to buy from first auto. Anyway, I'm paying for a peace of mind for 3 years till the next change provided that my unit is not a lemon.

agree fully.

Current omv is abt 44-45k. COE assume 60K.

Think with the overtrade profit margin is about 30 to 35K. very reasonable now...

The Guardian;647499 said:

to buy from PI, safer if there's a ready stock......

* anyway Congrats
cheers

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duhocxkldthanhdovn

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back