[you], what's your driving pattern like?

[you], what's your driving pattern like?

• I drive gentle 100% all the time. I don't even see the red line.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80% Gentle, 20% Hard...i drive fast..but really not much at all.

• Everything in moderation. 50% 50%.. I enjoy the spirited drive but nothing illegal.

• 80% hard, 20% Gentle - The only time i drive gentle is when i'm cooling down the car!

• 100% - My license is always being risked. Speed limits are breached each time i drive.

• Total voters
Re: John136888, what's your driving pattern like?

When I was a boy, driving my Toy car, I used to squeeze in between lanes to overtake the 2 cars that blocked my way on highway, you see I am a good boy following what they want us to drive on the line (divider), or maybe I am confused whether should drive on the line or the lane between 2 lines?
Then, as I get older, driving the racer, I clocked 1x8Km/h on our neighbour highway, but unfortunately, got to buy coffee.
Now, old man liao, present car also old liao, me getting more kia see, car getting more bo power, cannot do those stunt anymore, maybe sometime a bit cheong dong will do +5 or +10above usual.

Re: B2B, what's your driving pattern like?

SEI;393623 said:
5-6km/l u take a guess :p

I don't usually go past the speed limits on Singapore roads, but I like to go hard on the pedal from 0kmh, especially around fast corners. Once a month I would take my ride up to KL on the NS highway, occasionally I get overtaken by those Vios on steriods. Generally, I look after my brakes pretty well - mainly because I hate cleaning the brakedust from wheels.

Re: [you], what's your driving pattern like?

Generally a safe driver I would say but when the opportunity arises on the highway or other roads I put my foot down. The only thing that then annoys me is the lane hoggers who seem to gravitate to outside lanes and drive slow.

I suppose having working and lived on the European continent before coming here, I got used to good lane discipline on the highways and Autobahn of Belgium, Holland and Germany, oh well :)

Re: tshirtworks, what's your driving pattern like?

My driving pattern priorty safety come first and abide the speed limit always.:wavey:

Re: 911, what's your driving pattern like?

I tend to drive a little faster on the expressway. Will slow down once i'm in the housing estates. Used to drive up the NS highway around once every 2 months but not anymore. Prefer to fly now due to cheap airfares.

Hard to quantify. Typically, when I drive in the day it is a bit fast but within speed limits. When I am alone at night driving home and on long roads I drive pretty fast.

;-)

i drive like crazy when no one is in my car, but with kids i am a sheep :)

Re: tshirtworks, what's your driving pattern like?

hi Brandong,
My driving pattern, safety first is always my prioprity and always abide the speed limits or else
there so many photographers at the overbridge taking candid shot.:goodup:

I drive like crazy when no one is in the car, too.. Try to be mindful to motorcyclist though.

Re: 8688, what's your driving pattern like?

im a safety driver.. haha allows ppl to admire my beautiful car.. :)

Re: vijakumar, what's your driving pattern like?

hi in s'pore i drive slow but in malaysia i drive my 320 upto 210km in highway an still good:)

Friendly driver most of the time...

Unless got some pple come and ka-jiao... cut in front of me purposely w/o signalling... tail-gate me....

Then horns will grow. :p

I'm a defensive driver all the time. However, not to a point of road hogging in the right lane.

I always keep sufficient distance from the front vehicle.

Occasionally, where there is very few cars that I'll travel a bit faster.

Botton line is..... I want to keep my 50%NCD +5% Good Driver Record. :)

Some people eat just to get full, others eat to be satisfied.

Same goes for driving. It's not about getting to the destination, it's about enjoying the journey. Drive it like you stole it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnitaDeveau

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back