216d Grand Tourer

I am getting the petrol version. It comes with standard accesories even rim also 16inch. Sad man!

Time to upgrade wheels!!! [emoji48]

Even some of us on 17s felt that was too small. Minimum 18s [emoji1360][emoji1377]

Time to upgrade wheels!!! [emoji48]

Even some of us on 17s felt that was too small. Minimum 18s [emoji1360][emoji1377]
Yes bro! waiting for the times....and i go ask around BMW original rims plus tire is $5500 after trade in! No joke kill me please. haha

Yes bro! waiting for the times....and i go ask around BMW original rims plus tire is $5500 after trade in! No joke kill me please. haha

For that price, go get forged wheels! Better, lighter and you'll probably even save further on fuel!

Just signed on the dotted line today, TNT.TREX, can add me to the whatsapp group

I'm getting the petrol version, white
Kelvin 98796819

For those intending to join the Telegram community group, ensure you have downloaded your IOS/Android app to your phone and you can PM me to request for the link.

Please state your full name, car model and colour and when you got it (Month/Year).

Cheers!

For those intending to join the Telegram community group, ensure you have downloaded your IOS/Android app to your phone and you can PM me to request for the link.

Please state your full name, car model and colour and when you got it (Month/Year).

Cheers!
Bro, please add me. My name is CG, GT 216 petrol, black saphire and getting it in August/2017

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bong88promo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back