216d Grand Tourer

Re: 216d Grand Tourer

Just signed on the dotted line yesterday for $147K (without pano roof) with freebies like $1K fuel voucher, solar film, car mat, car grooming (2 times), 3 years free servicing and picking up your car for servicing (2 times).

Only catch is you need to take a $60K loan with minimum 2 years tenor.

Hi Guys, not an owner yet, but seriously considering this car, can add me to your whatsapp goup? 9oneeighteight7eight7six, thanks so much!

kikikew;1133326 said:
Just signed on the dotted line yesterday for $147K (without pano roof) with freebies like $1K fuel voucher, solar film, car mat, car grooming (2 times), 3 years free servicing and picking up your car for servicing (2 times).

Only catch is you need to take a $60K loan with minimum 2 years tenor.
$147k !!! Are you serious? 1 day apart the price dropped $8800 !?!?

Spidy25;1133412 said:
$147k !!! Are you serious? 1 day apart the price dropped $8800 !?!?

Don't say I BS you

20160224_212130%201_zpsxukimxmk.jpg

Got a GT few weeks ago, really great car great ride, enjoying every moment.

Surprised to see the price dropped so much. Got it before motorshow $158800 ( think is the same motorshow price then )

Just wondering the $147k is for luxury model?

BMK, did u trade in your old car? I think the discounts are given as overtrade a if u do so, like in my case.
there's only luxury version afaik for now.

Yup I trade in my old car, got around 5-6k higher than what outside ppl is offering.

So I suppose that constitute to the "additional discount"

I just recalled the list price then is $163800, over trade / discount is $5k

ya the retail px did drop after the road show which was why I went for it. it was listed at 157.8k just before CNY. Anyways, I think the SE wanted to close my deal for an auspicious reunion dinner and gave me a very good deal too.

but really with coe price dropping the nett price can't be higher for those who buy later. wouldn't make sense.

Yup, it is fine with price coming down. We should let potential new owner know that the price is subjected to further discount so that they will not be paying a lot higher price for the same car.

Last edited by a moderator:
216d Grand Tourer

Gt no stock until mid mar. At least gt got nav not at. No cruise control on both? What a waste!

lowd01;n1437233 said:

I got Mineral white with saddle brown interior. Have been holding out on getting MPVs until this came along and checked all the right boxes. Quite impressed with the torque

We've got the same great taste! Just collected it last Saturday morning. Loving it.

Anyone has experience on the BMW Remote Services? I've booked all the available services on the portal and they are showing active but I can only see settings for Battery Guard and not Remote Control and other services. As such my Android app isn't showing any functions for remote.

munhua;n1440869 said:
216d Grand Tourer

Gt no stock until mid mar. At least gt got nav not at. No cruise control on both? What a waste!

I had Cruise Control at my old car but rarely use it. In the BMW, it has speed limit. I use it all the time, especially when going through a known speed camera, I just turn on the speed limit, no need to worry about speeding, and can always going pass the speed camera at max allowable speed :) I would say the speed limit is MUCH MUCH more useful than cruise control in Singapore.

jjchsg;n1843290 said:
I had Cruise Control at my old car but rarely use it. In the BMW, it has speed limit. I use it all the time, especially when going through a known speed camera, I just turn on the speed limit, no need to worry about speeding, and can always going pass the speed camera at max allowable speed :) I would say the speed limit is MUCH MUCH more useful than cruise control in Singapore.

Well if want to install nav and active cruise control on my AT, can do that in Elebest but really ex. Btw what happen to 216d AT thread??? Disappeared suddenly. Looks like admin is consolidating 2AT and 2GT together as share same technology except 2 extra 3rd row seats.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back