advise for 520i

Re: advise for 520i

I heard pml going to on sale for those cars used in air show again .. Don know true or not .. Maybe u want to check it out ..

When is the airshow? and which model do they have to offer?
Can i check with PML directly?

Heard from a contact that the Airshow models will be up for booking soon and the specs are going to be comparable to the showroom models. (I will believe the specs being comparable when i see the sales agreement though.) I believe they will offer 3, 5 and 7 series. Not too sure about the 1 series.

they're using 3,5 and 7 for the airshow?

kwekey;723003 said:
When is the airshow? and which model do they have to offer?
Can i check with PML directly?

Called PML. Airshow will be in Feb. booking for sales will be earlier, probably in Jan.

got any idea how much savings will that be compare to new, cheers

I heard only $10k over-trade. If at $215k that works out to $22k discount...please pm me SA contact.

Hi

How does overtrade works? Any idea if guys has took delivery of the new 520 from pml? Dun see any post on it...

Btw, any idea wats the insurance for 520 with zero NCD? 32yrs.

Can I ask if I can takeover the NCD of my grandfather as my car was registered under his name and currently have 50+5 NCD...

Thanks..

robintanlm;731435 said:

Can I ask if I can takeover the NCD of my grandfather as my car was registered under his name and currently have 50+5 NCD...

Thanks..

don't think so....NCD is personal, think not transferable.........

cheers

Hmm.. My SE said that she'll help me transfer my wife's NCD 50% over from the F02 to the F13 because the insurance premium on a coupe is expected to be higher than on the F02...

ac323;731451 said:
don't think so....NCD is personal, think not transferable.........

cheers

from parents to kids is transferable :D

S2k;731482 said:
from parents to kids is transferable :D

oh i see.......from Grandparents to grandson???

cheers

robintanlm;731435 said:

Thanks..

Parent n children, husband n wife... All can trsf. Not too sure abt grandparent.

ok..then maybe i get my father to transfer to me then my father get from my grandfather..possible? does transfer of NCD only transferable when purchsing new car? or as and when?

robintanlm;731637 said:
ok..then maybe i get my father to transfer to me then my father get from my grandfather..possible? does transfer of NCD only transferable when purchsing new car? or as and when?

Wld suggest u get ur SE to check for u whether can trsf frm grandparent. Easier that way than going thru your chain of trsfs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taixiugo88club
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back