advise for 520i

Re: advise for 520i

can we do this,

1st car with Mother in law name,

2nd car NCD from mother in law transfer to wife,

3rd car NCD from wife transfer to husband.

Or is it can transfer 1 time only?

Not sure, but my SE said it would be more wu hua for me to transfer my wife's NCD 50% over to the F13, and then, she slowly clock up NCD % with the F02, because coupe costs more to insure.

wobbles;731715 said:
Not sure, but my SE said it would be more wu hua for me to transfer my wife's NCD 50% over to the F13, and then, she slowly clock up NCD % with the F02, because coupe costs more to insure.

Dun believe that they track ur records... But if everything within 1 yr, they will be cursing u. I did trsf frm my late mum to my dad then to me within 3 yrs period. Theoretically, I believe ncd is tied to car and dun really care abt who is the owner. U can have 2 NCD if u have 2 cars rt?

Think I shld ask motor insurance expert to get a def and then I will share with u guys.

Btw how does overtrade works? Does pml offer gd price for our car when we trade in with them?

robintanlm;732150 said:
Think I shld ask motor insurance expert to get a def and then I will share with u guys.

Btw how does overtrade works? Does pml offer gd price for our car when we trade in with them?

Yes. Essentially, they will offer an additional amount above the prevailing market rate for your car.

I think Overtrading is quite subjective and also how well you haggle with your SE.
I went to check out PML in June last year during the 5 series overtrading promo and they only gave me 6k overtrade value on my 80k kms E60 523i which was fully maintained by them.
Some bros here got Overtrade as much as 5 figures region.
Maybe my SE look me no up and didnt even bother to give me better offer.

At the end of the day, PI managed to match the overtrade price and the 523i Premium was 35k cheaper than PML basic 523i.
Savings has gone to mods. hehe....

That is the reason why I always look at net price... I.e. New car price less trade in value when comparing between models

hey ckbmwe60

hows the car u bought from PI? was it reliable as there are some unpleasant stories from some buyers. any difference from pml and ur car bought from PI?

i am currently driving civic 1.8A but mileage already 100k km wonder how much overtrade will they offer me? will overtrade increase the interest on the new car loan?

I am also looking at the 520i from PML. Was offered $10K disc to a price of $227k nett for the 520i. On top of that I was offered a $20K overtrade on my current humble Sub. So the deal is damn tempting. Guess they are trying to meet sales tgts ? Wonder if this is a good deal or expected really....

add in $20K overtrade (assuming it's $20K more than you can get from sgcarmart dealer), nett nett is $207K?

Last edited by a moderator:

wt_know;734294 said:
add in $20K overtrade (assuming it's $20K more than you can get from sgcarmart dealer), nett nett is $207K?

Yeah that is right. Tempting right ?
Aiya I just missed buying the Monday draw

207k for 520 is good deal meh?

it's a fanstastic deal if the overtrade is really 20k... but i doubt it. check with more dealers on ur car price

Liv2Golf;734309 said:
Yeah that is right. Tempting right ?
Aiya I just missed buying the Monday draw

Bro, F10, current 5 series, voted best executive car, going for nett nett $207K, I say Mai Tu Liao and get it!

150k is indeed a good price

wobbles;734378 said:
Bro, F10, current 5 series, voted best executive car, going for nett nett $207K, I say Mai Tu Liao and get it!

Et tu Brutus?! After all tat strawberry talk?? I will scratch ur F wherever

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacai188betmov

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back