Aftermarket speakers for F20

Re: Aftermarket speakers for F20

If anyone is interested, I'm at Nam Huat at Toh Guan installing the Gladen setup with a Mosconi amp. Will be here till four plus I guess, starting now only.

Call me if you're coming, 93809565

Last edited by a moderator:

leslie11;866051 said:
If anyone is interested, I'm at Nam Huat at Toh Guan installing the Gladen setup with a Mosconi amp. Will be here till four plus I guess, starting now only.

Post some pics during installation? Haha

Wats the damage?

Sure, will do. I'm now at J Cube eating, give me a lift if you're going to be kaypoh.

seb033;866081 said:
Wats the damage?

Let's just say I didn't follow my own advice and spent a bit more than what I wanted to spend.

$2.2k for Gladen 3 way setup with Mosconi 120.4 amp with built in DSP. Amp is mounted in the rear behind the wheel well, must fabricate a board to mount it.

RRP for Gladen 3 way is $1218, amp with dsp is $1298, without DSP is $698.

I didn't do at AE cos the they were asking $2k for the 3 way and 4 channel amp without DSP and said best price liao, again see customer. Plus I dunno how long more they'll be around....

Hope this helps!

wow!! it gotta be good!!! don't take pic, take video!

leslie11;866247 said:
Let's just say I didn't follow my own advice and spent a bit more than what I wanted to spend.

IMHO definitely money well spent. Now I regret selling my Steg 401 :(

Instead of a 3hr job, they did everything nice and slow and completed the install by 6.30pm. It was getting late and they couldn't finish the tuning so I'm going back tomorrow to complete it. Join me there if you want to get an up close look, 9.30am.

The speakers haven't been run in yet but there is clarity at all volumes and of course butt busting bass. This is without any tuning done, I can't wait to see what the tuning will do...

This is my first fully active setup so I want to see what the hoohah has been about.

Considering I didn't use any of my old parts, $2.2k is pretty reasonable already.

seb033;866346 said:
IMHO definitely money well spent. Now I regret selling my Steg 401 :(

Looking at articles online, apparently Mosconi took over Steg, you can't go wrong!

vf47;866333 said:
wow!! it gotta be good!!! don't take pic, take video!

don't take pic or video, come down and hear for yourself. For the money, it's already better than my old setup which was built over 14yrs.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

Took longer than expected but they were really careful, i didn't see one snapped or bent part, unlike my other installs. touch wood.

Sorry for the timestamp, i was using screenshots.

leslie11;866430 said:
don't take pic or video, come down and hear for yourself. For the money, it's already better than my old setup which was built over 14yrs.

This one I got to hear :)

leslie11;866430 said:

Where where?? :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

vf47;866553 said:
Where where?? :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Nam Huat, Toh Guan Ctr along TG east rd. 9.30am to prob 12? Don't bother coming too early cos they still got to tweak a bit more before tuning.

Pls SMS me before you come cos if it finishes early and if no one is coming then I'll be off to enjoy my weekend!

Hey , nice meeting you on sat.., nice plush leather on the 118. How's the final result on the tuning ?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back