All about 6-series

Re: All about 6-series

SLK69;498915 said:
Ok....6sers...
.i Jus Got Nicolas Tan Aka ///m3 To Photoshoot For Us On Sun....
So Those One To Polish Or Wash Ur Car May Do So.......
Any Ohter Iternary After Demsey????

wow~ resident shutter bug. :thumbsup:

lucky i read the thread, almost miss the sar lau meetup.. sunday wat time? 8pm

It's all confirmed fellas. And thanks for the PM with your mobile numbers. The meetup is ON rain or shine. Well, at least I'll be there for sure.

1. ACS6 (ON)
2.cgoh (ON)
3.icetan (ON)
4. donaldho (ON)
5. Joseph (ON)
6. SLK (ON)
7. Kenntona (ON) driving his new M6
8. tt20 (ON)
9. KWY91 (ON) my god bro.
10. ///M3 (ON) Mr shutterbug

Any more 6ers? Spread the word please.

i will be with u guys in my heart.... frm my bed under my blanket in the cold freezing room...shiok

I apologise for not turning up..my phone died in the middle of the night..so the alarm didn't ring and nobody could call me at all..overslept..paiseh

guys, great meet up. really learn a lot today. we should organise this more often/ perhaps at level 3? imagine all of us end up rounding there. cheers,

Same here for oversleeping... guess I shouldn't have watched Man UTD Vs Portsmouth :( lol.

Great to meet all the chio E63/64 today. Thanks to Roger for the coffee and DVD map!

I got my fair share of poisons today so will end up do more mods ... Hiaz!

Hope to meet you guys more often to chit chat.

It was a good turnout today. We had at leat 8 6ers parked in the Dempsey carpark, revving the shite out...even the 599GTB lady was scared off. Weather was perfect though it did rain for me during the drive up which kinda mucked up my last minute effort to wash and wax. Nevertheless, thanks for the attendees for making the meetup possible.

TT20, time to upload pix.

hey guys, just went to research on the prior design body kit. wow looks very nice and there was one that was was wide body. just wanna ask if its a wide bodykit will it pass lta and looking at it seems like even the wheel rims need to be snapped on so im not sure whether if theres anyone with skillsets in sg to do this?

cheers~!

First of all, SWC can fix the kit for you, no worries at all. Secondly, the rear fender extensions will be either glued on and held by screws from the inner body panels, or both. Thirdly, I don't see any issue with LTA as the Lumma kits are running around town with no issues whatsoever, plus the Prior wide body is not as wide as the Lumma. It's really mild if you take a closer look. All you will need is to get the correct wheel configuration to fill the arches without using spacers. I'm sure it'll turn out great.

Actually, I like the non widebody version more. The widebody, IMO, is kinda JDM-ish.

icetan;499702 said:
hey guys, just went to research on the prior design body kit. wow looks very nice and there was one that was was wide body. just wanna ask if its a wide bodykit will it pass lta and looking at it seems like even the wheel rims need to be snapped on so im not sure whether if theres anyone with skillsets in sg to do this?

cheers~!

Firstly, I like to thanks ACS6 for the head started the meet up. Icetan, I think u would be the first to install if u bring in. I still prefer the black version... less fierce, old already can't take it.

PRIOR-DESIGN by NTC – EXCLUSIVE AERODYNAMICS & TUNING

Donald, don't say that. I like the same one as you...and our age is at least a decade apart...LOL...so you definitely not old. Glad to see how you let your 645ci loose on the highway. Thats the way to enjoy the girl (6er). Let her growl!

Give it a thought...the kit is nice IMO and you'll definitely be the special one in Singapore.

i also want to go meetup..but me no money buy 6 series..who wanna donate?

Hi Hi, the 6cers meeting sounds interesting, but i just saw the post. I posted a help on the other threads about cats scratching my soft top. The picture Aces6's cat reminds me of that. want to find out if anybody knows how much to replace the soft top? i went PML, they quoted me 5k plus.. i almost fainted. :uhhh:

Sounds nasty Bro. Unfortunately, PML is right. It's gonna cost ya but I'm not sure of the actual figure though. There might be places apart from PML where they can replace the softtop but still it has to be an OEM part so ultimately it's gonna cost ya. How bad is the condition?

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back