All about 6-series

Re: All about 6-series

Anything is possible, depends on whether you are willing to part with that sort of cash. I'm sure PML can retrofit for you....lol....at their price.

HELP!!! my 630 speaker is giving "pop pop pop" f up bass when volume is tune up a slight bit for no reasons. it never have this problem before. i recall a day before this symptoms come up, there is some smelly electronic burnt smell coming from the rear passenger seat speaker.

what can be wrong? does any bros here kena before? call pml, the jokers need 4 days to diagnose the problem. i am hoping that i can just change the speaker or something outside and solve the problem. 4 days is alot of lost time and money.

Guys, pls help JohnChan. He has pm'd me before on this issue but I'm no audiophille so I can't advice.

Hi friends,

I am selling my ride.. anyone interested pls call to explore. No obligation.

Details:
645CI
June 2006 car
02 owners
Mileage 40K (my 4th car. seldom use and always parked in covered carpark)
Grey on red leather
monthly grooming
OMV 96K
COE 12K
20" AC rims and new set of tires (Dunlop Sport Maxx)
AC tail pipes
Full PML svc records (will refer regular svc advisor to bro who take over this car)
recently done 40k svc
Asking 168k neg.
Pls call 97727788

relectant to let go but wife insist to sell before buy new one..

tks for reading and/or referring. :)

sorry guys, had some problems with my email and so wasnt able to revert.

im good with the meetup. let me know when.

hit 4 countries 7 cities. tired like hell. we should be a cny catch up. i dont even have time to really spend on doing the car at all.

opps sorry its 5 countries. feb im gonna be around all month before i hit usa in march. let me know when to meet.

Feb's gonna be a busy month for my 6er, getting her first 10,000K service and other stuff done as well.

HI,

anyone anyone know if Prior Design is available in Singapore? Lovely rear diffusor.

BTW, where and when is the meetup? Will turn up if can make it...

best rgds
mel

Not that I know of. But I'm sure there're a few guys who might be interested in the kit. May be a goodidea to post a group buy and see the response. Besides, the kit is not that expensive if you are to bring it in yourself. Good luck and let us know how you go with it. I love the M6 widebody variant...

KWY91;516226 said:
Wah I didn't know your Mileage so low ACS6!

Yep Godbro....but my daily driver needs to be replaced soon coz overworked. LOL. Can borrow Godma's M3?

CGOH, saw your ride parked outside KBS today. Love the Alpina front lip. Notice you've done something with the quad tips as well. Looking good my friend. Pls share your mods.

LOL...Dude, we're waiting for CGoh. He was supposed to organise the second meet up.

On another note, I've been seeing more and more done-up 6ers in the West. Saw another this morning with the Lumma kit, the front kinda resembled the M6 gaping air dam...and mad wheels. Should have left a BMW-SG calling card on his/her window and get the driver to join. Who knows, maybe s/he is a lurking member.

Dear all,

sorry for the delay in organising the meet up. I have been busy trying to resolve an electrical fault in the car and also I have been busy with work and traveling. I am hopeful that I can organise something this month. Stay tuned!

ACS6;523817 said:
CGOH, saw your ride parked outside KBS today. Love the Alpina front lip. Notice you've done something with the quad tips as well. Looking good my friend. Pls share your mods.

Yah, it was there for week will I was traveling to fix my "clock rest" issue. Have change out many parts (KGM, Battery, fuses, etc) and still persist. I am suspecting that it is due to the SmartTop module now which I have asked them to take out today.

Thanks for the compliment. I am done on modding ... for now at least. All my mods are listed on my signature below ;).

OMG Bro. You're done modding? We seriously need to meet up. LOL. Love how your ride looks. The lip does so much to the overall look and stance. Love the stock wheels. If you ever decide to let them go when you pop on new ones, let me have first dibs.

Hope you get the elecs sorted out soon. Mine's getting some work done as well. VRS bonnet unfortunately will be on leave for a while before the new proper set comes in, gets resprayed and all. Might take a month or more. Thank god I still have the stock bonnet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
66vncomtop01
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back