Any new 116i owners?)

Re: Any new 116i owners?)

freedom;721357 said:
hello! got my white 116 few weeks ago. love the car very much! feels so easy and light. my previous car was x1. the 1 series is so much 'easier' to drive on the road than the x1 haha. i would like to change the stock wheels and tyres but my good friend advised me not to change because he said the stock tyres and wheels are already very good. hahah dont know how....?

Hi! Same here... Been tempted to change to the 118i stock rims.. Feels that it looks better..
But wife raised an objection..:errrrrrr:
However, was browsing the net for v long, still not much things for us to mod yet..:boring:
Anyway,I'm driving a 116i too..:)

Hie everyone,juz gt my ride last friday..it:thumbsups d 116i black,wished i could get d rims of d 118i ones though hehe...and so,i'm also officially a newbie here too..looking forward to share stufs wif u peeps :thumbsup:

How's everyone mileage?? I am getting like 10.5km per L. Much better than my previous E60....
Just bought a tuning box as well, hopefully can be better with the improve torque at 280Nm...

Did not do any calculation yet. Maybe the others can commend.
Should be better if all the while on Eco mode, but takes away the fun of driving.

HiHi....

I'm not officially a 116i owner yet as I haven't got my car yet. Will only be able to collect it after CNY.
Ordered the Mineral Grey color. Regretted I didn't order the white one. Guess it looks nicer in white.

At least you can add more decals and it stands out better than grey which is more common.

By the way, do you need to top up additional $500 to get the iPhone connector or will the ConnectedDrive work with just the normal iPhone USB cable ?

fotonutzz;739066 said:
HiHi....

I'm not officially a 116i owner yet as I haven't got my car yet. Will only be able to collect it after CNY.
Ordered the Mineral Grey color. Regretted I didn't order the white one. Guess it looks nicer in white.

At least you can add more decals and it stands out better than grey which is more common.

By the way, do you need to top up additional $500 to get the iPhone connector or will the ConnectedDrive work with just the normal iPhone USB cable ?

Hi Bro,

Congr !
m a 116i mineral gre owner too. No regret lah.. nice color. enjoy yr ride.

Cheers !

silverhwak;739674 said:
Hi Bro,

Congr !
m a 116i mineral gre owner too. No regret lah.. nice color. enjoy yr ride.

Cheers !

Just got my car today. Ride is definitely better than my Ford Mondeo. That 2.3L guzzler sucks fuel like 7-Up. At least the new F20's engine is quieter and more refined.

Still trying to figure out the car and the features.

Does anyone have any idea how much it costs to convert it to ConnectedDrive Office or Internet ?

fotonutzz;740763 said:
Just got my car today. Ride is definitely better than my Ford Mondeo. That 2.3L guzzler sucks fuel like 7-Up. At least the new F20's engine is quieter and more refined.

Still trying to figure out the car and the features.

Does anyone have any idea how much it costs to convert it to ConnectedDrive Office or Internet ?

is a BMW

Sheer Driving Pleasure Rocks.........
cheers

Juz wana share my observations after one month of driving...saw that my consumption's around 14km/l...pretty darn good dun u guys think..

Hey guys, juz ordered a 118i alpine white over the weekend.... Looking at changing the rims to 18inch, anybody interested in the stock rims? Might b better off selling for a slightly better price than the trade in price...Also I looking ard for bodykits... AC or M-sport. Anybody can share wif me? Can pivot controller and 3in1 pivot display and orange TPMS b used? Else, nothing so far for mod.Thanks... looking forward to replies and make more F20 friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pido;746381 said:
Juz wana share my observations after one month of driving...saw that my consumption's around 14km/l...pretty darn good dun u guys think..

14km/l is excellent :thumbsup:

HITMAN;750318 said:
Hey guys, juz ordered a 118i alpine white over the weekend.... Looking at changing the rims to 18inch, anybody interested in the stock rims? Might b better off selling for a slightly better price than the trade in price...Also I looking ard for bodykits... AC or M-sport. Anybody can share wif me? Can pivot controller and 3in1 pivot display and orange TPMS b used? Else, nothing so far for mod.Thanks... looking forward to replies and make more F20 friends.

Congrats again bro :) I can feel your joy :) it's an infectious thing :)

Yah man... Doing some research, then once collect car, can start to do something. U following me? Heehee

Hahaha... let's see if we can go collect our cars together, then we talk mods :)

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helpdeskaustralia
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back