• Yes, I've alway wanted to know too.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No. it does not interest me to know.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: BMW Advance Driving Course

the tok cock sing song gang is here...

i am not expecting a gourmet michelin class dunno simi sai meal

u shld really see the food that day. DIY nasi lemak. ikan billis, chilli, soggy rice, eggs. power max. even funeral food also nicer. best part? not enough food to go around.

i DID write it in the feedback form, and i really hope Meek had better food when he went for the recent one.

totoseow said:
the best place for me is maldives. i did my advance diving course there. but got a bit sea sick thought. 3 dives a day is too much. food was great. w hotel or 4 seasons landauu giravaru gets my vote.

Hello? People talked about advanced dining course, not diving course !!!

BTW, anyone critiqued the driving instructors? If not good looking or pretty, go for what?

kenntona;914939 said:
Hello? People talked about advanced dining course, not diving course !!!

BTW, anyone critiqued the driving instructors? If not good looking or pretty, go for what?

oh, and ya i got the abit more boring instructor. the other group had a better instructor. maybe that's why i feel bo hua.

RIGHT, ANDALLY?

our track run to "cool brakes" was damn so boring slow...

Last edited by a moderator:

MW;914932 said:
They should make this course compulsory for all BMW owners. You got money to buy BMW, jolly well go take up this course and drive ur BMW to its fullest potential. Bring own sandwiches

If I go for the course,remember to pack avocado sandwiches in my melody lunchbox Thanks....

Ally u shd ask BMW to organise Advanced Parking Course just for u

detach8;914941 said:
oh, and ya i got the abit more boring instructor. the other group had a better instructor. maybe that's why i feel bo hua.

Were you in the same group as me???I was in car 6 at first and I had to begged to get changed to car 10...

Andally;914946 said:
Were you in the same group as me???I was in car 6 at first and I had to begged to get changed to car 10...

Wahlau we were in the same group lah otherwise how did I meet you? We even got on the same car to get ferried to the toilet.

MW;914945 said:
Ally u shd ask BMW to organise Advanced Parking Course just for u

I can't do parallel only..you teach me lo....

The main gist is the content and experience of ADT.

F&B and even amenities are crucial to some, but definitely not the highlight of the event. Perhaps one way to mediate these issues is to check on its menu against its itinerary. If food is a big issue, don't have to attend.

Don't get me wrong, but to me, to put food under serious considerations worthy of 5 pages of comments is akin to wagging the dog .....

the ADT teaches u defensive driving and better hand eye co-ord and things like how to sit properly. its not a track course. i think alot of ppl sign up to trash cars that r not their own. bmw sponsors the cars n the tires. a set of tires cost 2.5k. i think ur 1k is well spent learning things that could save ur life...food bad bo pian. good food u may h v to pay 1.5k

i rememebr my ADT years ago. i cudnt even eat cos i wanna throw up in those cars. but im a lousy driver.

kenntona;914949 said:

F&B and even amenities are crucial to some, but definitely not the highlight of the event. Perhaps one way to mediate these issues is to check on its menu against its itinerary. If food is a big issue, don't have to attend.

Don't get me wrong, but to me, to put food under serious considerations worthy of 5 pages of comments is akin to wagging the dog .....

Ya lo my first and last...cause after that I was admitted to hospital due to food poisoning....

But nevertheless it was fun...after I went to a better group:)first group was an elderly man so u was afraid later he had heart attack..cause he kept asking me to slow down..

If the course was 2days 1night I may consider...because it's $1540...now it's one day for $1540...

totoseow;914950 said:
better hand eye co-ord

May I know whether the person in your signature can sign up for this course?

kenntona;914949 said:

Well...

You could say that I'm neow, but $1K... really... think about it. If you had to pay, will you go. To learn braking, lane change, oversteer, understeer.

I'm being anal about the food and the bus only because it was really really bad. I'm not sure if Meek had gotten a better experience, but mine was not very up to standard especially if the event is being branded "BMW" and supposedly sponsored by PML and Pirelli.

And then comes the shocker when the "intensive" course got cut from 2D1N to a 1D event for about the same price.

FYI in USA the BMW driver training is almost half the price.

detach8 said:
Well...

You could say that I'm neow, but $1K... really... think about it. If you had to pay, will you go. To learn braking, lane change, oversteer, understeer.

I'm being anal about the food and the bus only because it was really really bad. I'm not sure if Meek had gotten a better experience, but mine was not very up to standard especially if the event is being branded "BMW" and supposedly sponsored by PML and Pirelli.

And then comes the shocker when the "intensive" course got cut from 2D1N to a 1D event for about the same price.

FYI in USA the BMW driver training is almost half the price.

You were aware of the cost and what you were getting into - to learn braking, lane change, oversteer, understeer - ya?

the only parallel parking I know is spooning

kenntona;914969 said:
You were aware of the cost and what you were getting into - to learn braking, lane change, oversteer, understeer - ya?

True, but I went for the free event @Changi and had my expectations set from there. It was a pretty high benchmark.

kenntona;914969 said:

I went for free...I didn't mind going for the intensive course but from a 2days course it became 1day..at the same price which is ridiculous...

But well who knows if I bang table I get free again haha...

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back