Buying a 2nd Hand 3 Series

Re: Buying a 2nd Hand 3 Series

dash;873088 said:
This is a good thread. I'm saving info so that I can pass to Meifeng when we meet.
She will be impressed. Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.....

Way..even on this thread there's mentioned of LMF!! :nutkick:

Hi All

I heard about this forum so tho i will try my luck here. I am leaving Singapore in a less than 2 weeks so i have to sell my

Hi any owner still keep his E36 316i (1997) Beemer. I am still using this model(COE till 2017).
Fine ride but finding it difficult to get replacement parts.

good luck for ur hunt....

Hi All, I test drove this 2008 320i XL model and I like the car. However, while I was driving on the expressway, I realized that the car steered to the left when hands free (was running at about 80 km/h). Not very drastic pull but it's noticeable. Was told that the car was designed this way for safety reasons by the salesperson. Hope to check this with more experienced drivers as I am hunting for my first bimmer. Apologies if I hijack the thread unintentionally. Thanks.

evozon2000;893316 said:
Hi All, I test drove this 2008 320i XL model and I like the car. However, while I was driving on the expressway, I realized that the car steered to the left when hands free (was running at about 80 km/h). Not very drastic pull but it's noticeable. Was told that the car was designed this way for safety reasons by the salesperson. Hope to check this with more experienced drivers as I am hunting for my first bimmer. Apologies if I hijack the thread unintentionally. Thanks.

Send it for balancing...for all your know, rims maybe warped! I bought mine then realised steering wheel keeps rattling when driving. Then brought to autobac, they tell me my rims f**ked. :(
Heng I bargain with dealer but downgrade to stock 18"

Good luck!

evozon2000;893316 said:

Yep, and don't forget to make demands , and not happy, find another dealer hahahah , 320i is a very hot in the market

Hi all , im getting a 2009yr 3series! Still considering either 318i and 320 but , from what i know , 2009 yrs 320 there is 2 type , can i know what are the different? Which 1 haven xenon headlight? 318 have?

LXdesmond;893331 said:
Hi all , im getting a 2009yr 3series! Still considering either 318i and 320 but , from what i know , 2009 yrs 320 there is 2 type , can i know what are the different? Which 1 haven xenon headlight? 318 have?

318i no XL but can opt for it....
320i will have XL.............
try to do a search under 3 Series...see if you can get more details on it

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Thanks for the fast responses. The salesperson told me that the car was aligned slightly to the left so that it can steer to the kerb side instead to oncoming traffic so its better to clarify with the owners instead. I will send the car to BVO / STA for a full check before finalizing the deal. Cut down the choices to about 3. Now just weighing the pros and cons...

evozon2000;893353 said:
Thanks for the fast responses. The salesperson told me that the car was aligned slightly to the left so that it can steer to the kerb side instead to oncoming traffic so its better to clarify with the owners instead. I will send the car to BVO / STA for a full check before finalizing the deal. Cut down the choices to about 3. Now just weighing the pros and cons...

if budget allows, you might want to have a second look at the facelift version (post 10' I think)
more sart looking :D

SapphireSpite;893359 said:
if budget allows, you might want to have a second look at the facelift version (post 10' I think)
more sart looking :D

LCI is June 09 onwards..........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Morning to all Gurus,

Am looking at one '06 320. When viewin the car, I noticed tree are two buttons on steering wheel that seem to suggest it's meant for phone calling. Can any bro here can help varify on this?

Lakeside;893397 said:
Morning to all Gurus,

Am looking at one '06 320. When viewin the car, I noticed tree are two buttons on steering wheel that seem to suggest it's meant for phone calling. Can any bro here can help varify on this?

One button is for phone the other is for voice control. High chances are the buttons are just for show as the necessary hardware for Bluetooth phone is not there. Can be retrofitted though. About 2k at site sponsor or between 200 to 1k if you go the DIY route.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vl88vnco
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back