COE quota issue

Re: COE quota issue

LTA should cut vehicle population growth to 0% next year and let the COE climb to $100,000 or more. But at the same time, they will need to keep their promise to abolish the ARF. Car's price in future will be roughly OMV + COE. Then 335i and 535i with high specifications will be relatively cheaper than today. We will effectively be paying the same for the luxury cars but getting better cars without the price distortion. The price of including professional high fi will be just that and not inflated to more than double its true cost. Adaptive drive, active steering, moon-roof, soft-close door, comfort access could also become standard features for the 335i and 535i.

Last edited by a moderator:

Categorize the COE according to OMV i.e CAT A for OMV below 25k and Cat B for OMV above 25k and Cat C for OMV above 50k and abolish the ARF...those who are rich should compete in different battle ground..

Racebred;528837 said:
just ban the taxis from the overtaking lanes and suddenly average speed increases by 30kmh and there'll be no need for erps, government saves $100b on road widening and coe can disappear and everybody can buy a car cheap. :)
+1 every time i see a tortoise it is almost always a taxi.

ktnpl;528845 said:
But at the same time, they will need to keep their promise to abolish the ARF.
when did they promise this? i dont recall this promise being made..

Can anyone advise pls.

If you make a booking for delivery 6mths later. But during this period COE went up tremendously eg to 50k, will PML still honor the booking with the standard contract forms signed.

Thanks.

most likely ask you to top up if coe really cheong too high. no top up, no bid and deal is off after 4/6 bids.
unless you got a guarantee coe package ?

Rocky99;529022 said:
Can anyone advise pls.

If you make a booking for delivery 6mths later. But during this period COE went up tremendously eg to 50k, will PML still honor the booking with the standard contract forms signed.

Thanks.

Rocky99;529022 said:
Can anyone advise pls.

Thanks.
no its guranteed coe. it will be stated in ur contract. PML holds several open cat COE in event it sky rockets they can still fullfil agreement.

what about for PI? will they be able to honour if guranteed COE? any1 not able to claim car becoz of this COE hike?

Slater;529033 said:
what about for PI? will they be able to honour if guranteed COE? any1 not able to claim car becoz of this COE hike?
Slater first one :chinese:

OT: PML always sell their cars under guaranteed COE scheme. Is this correct? thanks.

Now PML e92 335 is $270K?

Feel so cheated for the past 10 years, nothing is done we pay for their mistakes with the ERP all over don't know what will come next........ money never enough for them.:(

hitmee;529050 said:
omg.......so 335i cabrio is 300k???
just add 20k to the old price. shld be around 280k. cant remember exactly.

Slater;529033 said:
no its guranteed coe. it will be stated in ur contract. PML holds several open cat COE in event it sky rockets they can still fullfil agreement.

Hopefully so. Cos i committed to the S23i at PML this morning. Manufacturing in June.
But if they go by the 4/6 bid COE then, all my efforts will be wasted.

Btw, thanks for the tip off about the 22k hike, i managed to catch it on time. =p

Rocky99;529076 said:
Hopefully so. Cos i committed to the S23i at PML this morning. Manufacturing in June.

Btw, thanks for the tip off about the 22k hike, i managed to catch it on time. =p
well done bro.

which colour did u get? our cars can be brudder liao. hrs apart only

manufacture in jun 10 ? wow, then when will the car arrive singapore ... sep/oct ?
another long long long wait thread .....

Rocky99;529076 said:

with the 22k savings, you can start planning for improvements and mods...;)

Slater;529078 said:
well done bro.

which colour did u get? our cars can be brudder liao. hrs apart only

I chose alpine white/coral red. They don't have ex-stock, hence got to take Jun '10 production.
6mths of waiting time - keep my fingers crossed.

when are you collecting your ride? what color? U booked yours this morning too?

Rocky99;529088 said:
I chose alpine white/coral red. They don't have ex-stock, hence got to take Jun '10 production.
6mths of waiting time - keep my fingers crossed.

when are you collecting your ride? what color? U booked yours this morning too?
wah u willing to wait ah???

i got black on menstral red last night after kena tua by freakin PI! car ready next week.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hi88foundation
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back