Slater;529097 said:
btw Rocky you mind telling me how much u got for ur car? PM me

OT

slater
got ur z4 liao is it? hee hee

swee.
ai race mai?

Re: COE quota issue

Slater, I was only joking earlier. The PI really went back on their words, or they did so as permitted by the contract?
Anyway, at least now u dun have the headache of choosing which workshops, u cab go back PML, ha ha.

Btw, Hitmee vs Slater race. Who back out who no balls.

Slater;529095 said:
wah u willing to wait ah???

i got black on menstral red last night after kena tua by freakin PI! car ready next week.

which PI? name it!

hitmee;529184 said:
OT

slater
got ur z4 liao is it? hee hee

swee.
ai race mai?
next week i race with u when its here. but urs FI i sure tio chiet

Slater;529203 said:
next week i race with u when its here. but urs FI i sure tio chiet
ai chai ! lend me ur Z , i race hitmee on ur behalf.. i chiet him any time...

hitmee;529197 said:
which PI? name it!

C3P0;529190 said:
Slater, I was only joking earlier. The PI really went back on their words, or they did so as permitted by the contract?
Anyway, at least now u dun have the headache of choosing which workshops, u cab go back PML, ha ha.

Btw, Hitmee vs Slater race. Who back out who no balls.

basically ordered the car in nov. 18k guranteed coe then. told me 4 to 5 months delivery when the date is near kept asking them where is car, they said shiped out liao. ask for vin number cannot give.

coe went up to 26k last month, ask them bid already, they said no. i said what u waiting for, car on the way liao no? they said this time round coe very high, they will gamble next one by hook or by crook. then the big news came in, coe went to 36k. ask PI bid liao, they dig a hole go and hide, never reply.

finally called the fella and ask for status, again tell me no COE. this time i hot liao and started questioning about the status of the car. PI said errr errr, i dunno, boss is the only one who knows the status. i suspect the car is not even shipped out to begin with. F the fella until no light no day. finally came back after and hr and said that they got a letter from counterpart that car is delayed! all this while they have no status of the car and suddenly can tell me got letter saying car delayed. BS!

All through the 5 months there was not a single word for them. i had to make all the calls asking for status and sourcing for insurance. if i was not cautious i seriously would have been dopped and ended up with nothing.

personally i feel the PI has no sense of responsibility and obligation to customer at all. neither do they have the financial might to weather such shocks. to them its just a gamble of COE. no stock no inventory. will only order when they r comfortable with COE bidding. what kinda business model are they running here?!

called my nice sales guy at PML after COE bidding on weds and told him i will go for the car. he pciked me up for work place and even arranged for 10pm test drive and signing of papers with the old COE price, discount and loads of freebies! That is service for u!!!!

i am sure there r some good PI's out there. but seriously bro's, save 20k and go PI and suffer all this anguish? thanks but i will stick to PML.

Last edited by a moderator:

iScoupe;529205 said:
ai chai ! lend me ur Z , i race hitmee on ur behalf.. i chiet him any time...
ai kum mai?

Which PI is this?

kenntona;529222 said:
Which PI is this?
am afraid no names bro. very nice show room and branding, end up no substance, its just an empty shell. fabricators.

PM, or charade. I am good at it.

kenntona;529226 said:
u r a smart boy, sure u can figure with hints.

but so what? cant do anything. no compensation for all this waiting.

bro,

at the end, you got your Z from PML ?

another horror stories that stop me from considering PI :(
another way is only buy from PI for the car that already arrived :D

Slater;529213 said:
basically ordered the car in nov. 18k guranteed coe then. told me 4 to 5 months delivery when the date is near kept asking them where is car, they said shiped out liao. ask for vin number cannot give.

coe went up to 26k last month, ask them bid already, they said no. i said what u waiting for, car on the way liao no? they said this time round coe very high, they will gamble next one by hook or by crook. then the big news came in, coe went to 36k. ask PI bid liao, they dig a hole go and hide, never reply.

finally called the fella and ask for status, again tell me no COE. this time i hot liao and started questioning about the status of the car. PI said errr errr, i dunno, boss is the only one who knows the status. i suspect the car is not even shipped out to begin with. F the fella until no light no day. finally came back after and hr and said that they got a letter from counterpart that car is delayed! all this while they have no status of the car and suddenly can tell me got letter saying car delayed. BS!

All through the 5 months there was not a single word for them. i had to make all the calls asking for status and sourcing for insurance. if i was not cautious i seriously would have been dopped and ended up with nothing.

personally i feel the PI has no sense of responsibility and obligation to customer at all. neither do they have the financial might to weather such shocks. to them its just a gamble of COE. no stock no inventory. will only order when they r comfortable with COE bidding. what kinda business model are they running here?!

called my nice sales guy at PML after COE bidding on weds and told him i will go for the car. he pciked me up for work place and even arranged for 10pm test drive and signing of papers with the old COE price, discount and loads of freebies! That is service for u!!!!

i am sure there r some good PI's out there. but seriously bro's, save 20k and go PI and suffer all this anguish? thanks but i will stick to PML.

wt_know;529231 said:
bro,

where else can i go. u think i wanna continue risking?

wt_know;529231 said:
bro,

You are so right.................buy PI usually if the stock is there (safer) cause sometime PI can't control the arrival time as well (heard too many stories already)......... anyway already pay so much and still needs to chase chase chase and chase.....(argh)......

cheers

kenntona;529226 said:
Ok, here goes. Look at my hand signal:

another horror stories that stop me from considering PI

Good to make sure that it is existing stock if you buy from PI. You will have details like VIN, chassis No, OMV. Also can view and see car to ensure the options promised are all intact.
In stock means PI has sunk in cost. So they will need to sell asap for cash flow reasons even if it means making less.

Of course the other option is buy used ones. Less headache and no wait time.

Solidgold;529283 said:
Good to make sure that it is existing stock if you buy from PI. You will have details like VIN, chassis No, OMV. Also can view and see car to ensure the options promised are all intact.
In stock means PI has sunk in cost. So they will need to sell asap for cash flow reasons even if it means making less.

Of course the other option is buy used ones. Less headache and no wait time.
but as consumers we are only as good as what they tell us. there will be pockets of time where they completely ran out of standard rides, this is where they will need to indent. so if they say order has been made, or its on its way, u just have to take their word for it hoping that there are no twists and turns. Alas.

see la.. that's wat happen when u dun buy car from me.. wahahahahaha
anyway.. Slater very rich sia.. $20k can buy another Frank Muller le.. =\

Slater;529213 said:
-snipe, angry slater-

damm knn leh!! but thing is, it already happened

while its good to share what to avoid, and what to look out for when buying a car from PI in the future, such as ready stock etc......

its also good to share solutions. has any bro kenna a similar case?

slater, any escape clause in your sales contract (like car has to be delivered by a certain date, if cannot secure COE after X number of bids)? or perhaps can try to frighten them with possible legal action? speak to CASE?

no wanting to be wet blanket, but if the PI doesnt want to bid when COE was at 26k, how likely they are willing to go in now? although i expect the bidding to dip a little....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubproperty

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back