COE quota issue

Re: COE quota issue

SpyVeilside;529285 said:
see la.. that's wat happen when u dun buy car from me.. wahahahahaha
anyway.. Slater very rich sia.. $20k can buy another Frank Muller le.. =\
u appeared too late la. deal was already iron clad some mnths back. u shld have join 1st auto sooner mah. i see u so on in the forum.

may u also be onz in honouring all ur sales. may i ask ur opinion on the situation?

yeah ... i was thinking to buy from PI for my next ride especially to suit my likes like external colour, internal colour, m-sport, additional options, etc but after listening to this i will either buy ex-stock (depends on luck) or go back to AD for peace of mind.

Slater;529284 said:
but as consumers we are only as good as what they tell us. there will be pockets of time where they completely ran out of standard rides, this is where they will need to indent. so if they say order has been made, or its on its way, u just have to take their word for it hoping that there are no twists and turns. Alas.

Last edited by a moderator:

joshdway;529288 said:
damm knn leh!! but thing is, it already happened

while its good to share what to avoid, and what to look out for when buying a car from PI in the future, such as ready stock etc......

its also good to share solutions. has any bro kenna a similar case?

slater, any escape clause in your sales contract (like car has to be delivered by a certain date, if cannot secure COE after X number of bids)? or perhaps can try to frighten them with possible legal action? speak to CASE?

no wanting to be wet blanket, but if the PI doesnt want to bid when COE was at 26k, how likely they are willing to go in now? although i expect the bidding to dip a little....
agreed on the bidding part. common sense will tell u that its not likely they will go for it in the next round. potential 20K+ loss.

for bros out there who still wanna go down this route....

1) make sure its stated in the contract exact delivery and potential compensation if delayed

2) VIN number must be available at some point in time. no VIN number u can be assured no car. just clouds in the sky

3) nothing much u can do about COE bidding. in contract after certain bids of coe bidding and not successful, they can null the contract and deposit returned.

had another bro i know who bought from PI. same thing happend. cant deliver car as coe went up too much. went to case and case invited PI down for kopi. still pending outcome.

but seriously u wan piece of mind or u wan to spend 3 to 4 month and even possibly more time after haggling with all this?

wt_know;529291 said:
yeah ... i was thinking to buy from PI for my next ride especially to suit my likes like external colour, internal colour, m-sport, additional options, etc but after listening to this i will either buy ex-stock (depends on luck) or go back to AD for peace of mind.
same thoughts la. but if u spec guranteed the wait even longer. u might wanna do PML coz sales guy just did a spec up 325 for a customer, only took 2 to 3 months. dun think u can beat that.

of u can go to our spyvilles bro from 1st auto. he looks quite enthusiastic. hehe

No lar.. I was in the forum since 2007 with another nick.. but never post.. only buy items.. that's why I can blend in quite well.. anyway.. congratz to your new ride!

It is very sensitive to comment on such topic as I dont want to get into trouble bearing company's name :shhhh:

but in a lot of cases, customer / frens / neighbour / market auntie also complain about PI. Being in a forum like this, we are already more savvy than an average consumer. Do the necessary research and u will understand how a company actually works. People do make mistakes, companies also make mistakes, but the way a company handle its mistake will deem the maturity of the company. The amount of compassion in a mistake will also deem the company's sincerity and reputation. There's a saying, everybody is good until something happens.

To your incident, I find it not acceptable.
We signed a deal on 19 Mar and secured COE this round even though our reserve is said to be $33k. nuff said

Slater;529290 said:
u appeared too late la. deal was already iron clad some mnths back. u shld have join 1st auto sooner mah. i see u so on in the forum.

may u also be onz in honouring all ur sales. may i ask ur opinion on the situation?

SpyVeilside;529299 said:
No lar.. I was in the forum since 2007 with another nick.. but never post.. only buy items.. that's why I can blend in quite well.. anyway.. congratz to your new ride!

It is very sensitive to comment on such topic as I dont want to get into trouble bearing company's name :shhhh:

but in a lot of cases, customer / frens / neighbour / market auntie also complain about PI. Being in a forum like this, we are already more savvy than an average consumer. Do the necessary research and u will understand how a company actually works. People do make mistakes, companies also make mistakes, but the way a company handle its mistake will deem the maturity of the company. The amount of compassion in a mistake will also deem the company's sincerity and reputation. There's a saying, everybody is good until something happens.

To your incident, I find it not acceptable.
We signed a deal on 19 Mar and secured COE this round even though our reserve is said to be $33k. nuff said
thats what i said as well regarding some form of compesation, but no. so much was promised at the start, but when shite hits the fan all vanish liao.

just glad this ordeal is over. past 5 months cant eat and release coz of this.

can't eat and release the damage is far more than $20k hehe

Slater;529300 said:
thats what i said as well regarding some form of compesation, but no. so much was promised at the start, but when shite hits the fan all vanish liao.

just glad this ordeal is over. past 5 months cant eat and release coz of this.

Slater;529225 said:
am afraid no names bro. very nice show room and branding, end up no substance, its just an empty shell. fabricators.

wow lau a. u another no balls.
pm me.

SpyVeilside;529285 said:
see la.. that's wat happen when u dun buy car from me.. wahahahahaha
anyway.. Slater very rich sia.. $20k can buy another Frank Muller le.. =\

+1
slater is very rich

Slater;529317 said:
basket!!!!

slater everynight releases. robot says one

hitmee;529321 said:
pm me.

+1
slater is very rich

no la. ordeal is over just let it be k?

u have 1 missing ball. robot say wan

wt_know;529291 said:

Maybe after you do your next servicing at PML and vomit blood you will consider again to switch to PI :chinese:

For me, I think I will still try my luck and go for PI. Higher price = lower risk, lower price = higher risk. I cheapo so will take lower price. Wait longer nevermind - wait till new car come then sell my existing car lo :woottt: (oops sorry Slater :nehnehhh: )

hitmee;529321 said:
pm me.
Starts with A......Slater tio bo?

hitmee;529321 said:
+1
slater is very rich
+2

hitmee;529321 said:
Slater;529324 said:
u have 1 missing ball. robot say wan
Wa piang, you two go and play with each other's balls and keep me out of your relationship la.....

C3P0;529343 said:
Maybe after you do your next servicing at PML and vomit blood you will consider again to switch to PI :chinese:

For me, I think I will still try my luck and go for PI. Higher price = lower risk, lower price = higher risk. I cheapo so will take lower price. Wait longer nevermind - wait till new car come then sell my existing car lo :woottt: (oops sorry Slater :nehnehhh: )

Starts with A......Slater tio bo?

+2

Wa piang, you two go and play with each other's balls and eep me out of your relationship la.....

may be PML will tua slater next week too. hee hee

start with A?

Abwin

Advanced Traders

Aston Auto

Auto K

Auto Quest Singapore

Auto Sportique

ApriCar

Autohouse @ LTM

AutoRich Pte Ltd

from sgcarmart.

Slater still buy Z4 despite the high COE.. Sibei rich

Wa piang, dun go to the full list of PIs la. Go to BMW PIs and see which one sells z4 la...

Terry;529353 said:
rich mei? no put coupon also kenna $30 not $60 lei... heard Z4 better looking than SLK.

hitmee;529346 said:
may be PML will tua slater next week too. hee hee

start with A?

Abwin

Advanced Traders

Aston Auto

Auto K

Auto Quest Singapore

Auto Sportique

ApriCar

Autohouse @ LTM

AutoRich Pte Ltd

from sgcarmart.
tua ur hamann face lah. bank loan approve liao and car going for PDI

Terry;529353 said:
bro u not listening si boh? bought on weds night. still old price.

Slater;529365 said:
bro u not listening si boh? bought on weds night. still old price.

slater go one big round come back to square 1

or bi goot

hitmee;529382 said:
slater go one big round come back to square 1

or bi goot
yup. after hearing how good PI's are from u, i decided to go for it and give it a try. looks good until few days back.

Slater drive Z4.. Sibei rich.. Anyway how much u buy? 2.3 or 3.5?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubproperty

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back