Collecting my New 320i LCI soon!

Re: Collecting my New 320i LCI soon!

detach8;644582 said:
YOM 2011 E90 should have servotronic (i.e. electronic variable assist) built in, those will have very light steering. If I am not wrong, even 318i since Q4 2010 already comes with servotronic. I'm talking about PML cars.

that's Positive..........

cheers

flwrs18;644637 said:
Bro my SE mentioned that mine is YOM 12/2010 u think it is equipped with servotronics?

And Still considering so hard to make a choice, only big diff is price man! GTS is much cheaper!

Any comments on the Yoko Advan Sport tyres and Bridgestone S001s?

Thanks in advance to all Senior Bros:thumbsup:

SOO1,

MTL
cheers

skip;644545 said:
Why do you need both hands to drink coke?? :huhhuh: Do you drink your coke from a big soup bowl?? :lol:

Anyway speaking from personal experience, i'm not sure about the E90 LCI but the E90 pre-LCI on 18" has heavier steering than the F10 on 19". As a result wifey is driving the F10 most of the time while I drive the E90.

Ride comfort wise, 19" GTS staggered on the F10 is somewhat similar to the stock 17" with RFT. Pick up seems better (butt feel) but no comments on consumption as I only drove the car on stock wheels for less than a week before swapping them for GTS.

Haha both your bimmers are looking great am sure:thumbsup:

Thanks for the comfort in the last para, nice to hear ride comfort is similarbet 19 inch non rft and 17 inch rfts but with an improvement in handling and looks is a sure plus pt over a slight increase in pickup and FC :)

flwrs18;644637 said:
Bro my SE mentioned that mine is YOM 12/2010 u think it is equipped with servotronics?

And Still considering so hard to make a choice, only big diff is price man! GTS is much cheaper!

Any comments on the Yoko Advan Sport tyres and Bridgestone S001s?

Thanks in advance to all Senior Bros:thumbsup:

Hmm, the only way to know is to check your spec sheet! Ask your SE for it :)

I'm considering PS3 or CSC5, or maybe Bridgestone S001. My last experience with Yoko (S drive) was terrible. Noisy as hell.

I actually like the GTS, but 19" is indeed very xiong. I would go for 18" staggered instead to lighten my wallet.

I actually would consider RFTs because it would be a pain to have a puncture and then damage the rims!

detach8;644647 said:

I actually like the GTS, but 19" is indeed very xiong. I would go for 18" staggered instead to lighten my wallet.

I actually would consider RFTs because it would be a pain to have a puncture and then damage the rims!

Btw bro,

which colour is your car?:)

I think the choice is yours! Choose the design you like ;)

flwrs18;644649 said:
BBS Rims more ex by nearly 1k Bro ac323...

You think worth that much extra?

Opinions pls :huhhuh:

BBS are nicer plus i think lighter...............go for it.............

* if you divided by how many years you gonna drive this car then i think not so heart paint....
cheers

flwrs18;644650 said:
Btw bro,

which colour is your car?:)

Spaceeeeeeeee grey, black interior. Heh. Yours?

Haha mine is Deep Sea Blue w black interior!

Could have been Alpine white with saddle brown haiz but wife think it'll get dirty too easily so we choose DSB lo...

The DSB had an Auburn interior one but its looks really strange to see such a redish leather tone unless is a Z4 then diff la.

DSB has a kinda like a 2 tone in bright sunlight but at night it could almost pass off as blackie:D

Will prob go supa early to kaki bukit where SE tyres/ Ray S are and check out their BBS Rims package.

Rims I know are a must mod for an of us Bimmer owners haha! the rest can slowly savour yummy.

19 inch improves handling which makes our UDM even lagi more Ultimate :drool:

Got see BBS first then Breytons!

See kana poison by which one haha!!! if nvr get rim poisoning then just just enjoy the JOY of owning stok car haha!

detach8;644647 said:

I'm considering PS3 or CSC5, or maybe Bridgestone S001. My last experience with Yoko (S drive) was terrible. Noisy as hell.

Well Bro, I know the conti tyres command a much higher premium but i guess they do last much longer too and offer better evrything all round

For example my friend bought his 19 inch Csc5s at 600 per pc! and a similar sized Yoko Advan Sport is 450 per pc thereabouts...but i guess the diff in quality, comfort and performance cant just be measured by dollars and cents.

Cant wait man!!!

To smell the Dakota leather, the whiff of that wonderful premium leather...

Thats one of the factors that got me sold... poor cow though...:thinking:

Wha, I wanted Alpine White + Black, but out of stock :(

flwrs18;644674 said:
18hrs to collect my spanking new Bimmer haha:D

i can sense your sexcitement, getting all wet.

... i mean excitement. drooling wet. :p

well, i have a E90 pre-LCI... (in my pic) it's bone stock and basic. Basic until cannot basic, no cruise control or anti-dazzle mirrors or auto headlights or auto wiper. Stock until cannot stock except for style 187 rims, now on Dunlop SP Sport 01 225/45.17. It's still a good car!

detach8;644676 said:
Wha, I wanted Alpine White + Black, but out of stock :(

Thats a beautiful combo too bro!

Need a dark interior as having 2 kids, young ones esp will leave their shoe markings, porriage, the no eating rule only stood for the first few day:yikess:s in my previous car haha then all kinds of 'food' broke lose in my car. :furious:

So black easier to maintain and for the long run in our cars easier to upkeep.
:laughlik:
Space grey was another colour we were considering beautiful colour too!

detach8;644679 said:
i can sense your sexcitement, getting all wet.

... i mean excitement. drooling wet. :p

well, i have a E90 pre-LCI... (in my pic) it's bone stock and basic. Basic until cannot basic, no cruise control or anti-dazzle mirrors or auto headlights or auto wiper. Stock until cannot stock except for style 187 rims, now on Dunlop SP Sport 01 225/45.17. It's still a good car!

The E90s of old were spartanly equip i feel bro, here and there also nothing even on 320i however even the 318 LCI now has dakota leather, sunroof, mobile gps, think those of us who are buying the last gen models before the new F30 is released has more to benefit then lose...imho

In the car itself it is the epitome of past problems nearly 90% rectified and solved, post so ownership woes should be a minimal not that it might not be there TOUCH WOOD. Whether electrical or mechanical features, we should be getting the most stable and workable E90 to date. IMO. So other then the high COE price we are paying :mad: i think its pretty ok:goodup:

flwrs18;644675 said:
Cant wait man!!!

To smell the Dakota leather, the whiff of that wonderful premium leather...

Thats one of the factors that got me sold... poor cow though...:thinking:

What is dakota leather? Is it synthetic? If it is leather why dont they just call it leather?

The fake leather is called leatherette. Dakota is real leather.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
333wincomco
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back