Ethics: Rebadging to a 330

AC Boy said:
Hui Ge, why no mood? Copa ai mai? Got e90 3 - 20, 25, 30...[/quote]

U read my mind Nan Ge.... :inlove: Ai Si Ni! :inlove:

rodders said:
....now taxi drivers on the other hand.....

Let's start a thread to see how many of us dislike/hate taxi drivers.

cannot la....my father taxi driver....n he is a patient/courteous man. he may be slow but he really doesnt do things like cut in front of cars to pick up passengers bro...i swear.

totoseow said:
rodders said:
....now taxi drivers on the other hand.....

Let's start a thread to see how many of us dislike/hate taxi drivers.

cannot la....my father taxi driver....n he is a patient/courteous man. he may be slow but he really doesnt do things like cut in front of cars to pick up passengers bro...i swear.
Then he's probably one of the few saints left on the road bro. :thumbsup:

Re: Ethics: Rebadging to a 330

AC Boy said:
Kenntona, good analogy :thumbsup: Got a '5' to spare?
Nope. But I have an "8" - just in case you wanna badge as an 850. I also have one or two pieces of padded bras lying around my house. Some chicks have used them to boost their pride. What a disappointment when the truth were "revealed" to me.

Hype up the expectation and you better over-deliver......

kenntona said:
AC Boy said:
Kenntona, good analogy :thumbsup: Got a '5' to spare?
Nope. But I have an "8" - just in case you wanna badge as an 850. I also have one or two pieces of padded bras lying around my house. Some chicks have used them to boost their pride. What a disappointment when the truth were "revealed" to me.

Hype up the expectation and you better over-deliver......

True... very true...

rex7_vtec said:
Hahahaha I dun mind!! Lagi better :thumbsup:

Good for baiting when I go Orchard Gudang hahahahaha!!!

Your car so fierce who will believe you...

rex7_vtec said:
Driver dress up look like nerdy school boy with side parting hair and thick black frame glasses can liao HAHAHAHAHA!

Yah yah... sure...

end OT.

what I really like to know is what are these people's mindset that they want to rebadge their cars to a higher model?

Can you guys stop suaning me and enough is enough. :furious:

Okay I confess, I am having a 316 but change the body shell to 5er
and drop in M kit to look like a M5 but with 330i. :oops:

Who else? Pls speak up! Be brave.

Btw, Can anyone spare me a "7"? :lol:

and i thought orchard gudang closed already ?? when are the days?

arsenal62 said:

and drop in M kit to look like a M5. :oops:

Okay, I suan you. You faker. Use fake M5 emblem bought from R-style somemore. And you fake Hamann rims. It should spell Hamann and not Harman. The latter is a real brand name of sound system. And your fake PSS9. Replica from Taiwan. The box says BSS9. Bullshit Suspension Nice. What about your fake M5 mirrors? Bigger than the padded bra. KNN.

Okay, you can have my "8". Mod it into a Z8. I will ask Geoff or Remy to pass you the "Z". Swee boh?

Winston said:
It have been noticed that there are a couple of bmw car owners out there who are driving a 318 or 320 and have been retagged their rides to a 330. They simply rebadge a 320 to a 330 by changing the “2” in a 320 to “3” as in a 330.

Personally, I feel puzzled why anyone should retag their 318 or 320 to a 330 to beguile the layman especially if he / she belong to this forum.

Not intending to censure anyone on their freedom of expressions; would like to field for opinions on this issue to determine if such actions are condemnable and culpable or “hey it’s my car, I can do whatever I want”.

I personally find this rebadging or bodykitting issue a personal preference...

Maybe its just to look good and that people do not have the intention to be 'fakers'?

However I must agree too that there are people who "just wanna be there when they can't"

In this case what would you term these people who are driving the W211s and then debadging and slapping on the AMG badges with quad pipe conversions?

As for why I debadge its because I've been provoked by a few Jap car drivers who simply think BMWs are just to show off and try pick up chics... So I just debadge and when I see them on the road we have a "dog fight" :shoot:

So after the dogfight then they ask around wat model my car is I'll just say its a 320 or 318... Even if they find out eventually that its not, they should still feel the pinch coz they kena wack left right centre by a normal Non-M 3 series..

Anyway how did this thread start?

kenntona said:
arsenal62 said:

and drop in M kit to look like a M5. :oops:

Okay, I suan you. You faker. Use fake M5 emblem bought from R-style somemore. And you fake Hamann rims. It should spell Hamann and not Harman. The latter is a real brand name of sound system. And your fake PSS9. Replica from Taiwan. The box says BSS9. Bullshit Suspension Nice. What about your fake M5 mirrors? Bigger than the padded bra. KNN.

Okay, you can have my "8". Mod it into a Z8. I will ask Geoff or Remy to pass you the "Z". Swee boh?

hey bro....

if all these true....your pathethic leh!!!

BE ORIGINAL!!!

Not to sure leh... maybe you should ask winston.

I also like to dog fight... heheh...

Nuke said:
SuperChargeMe said:
Why get so huffed about ppl who re-badge their ride unless you are the kind who are also conscious about and looks out for these 'symbols' ? :uhhh:

Hi SuperChargeMe!

1)Did u rebadge your car?
>> No I didn't

2)If so, wat model was it originally?
>> Actually I'm not driving a UDM, I drive a W203.

3)What did you rebadge it to?
>> N.A. :oops:

I put all my questions in different lines for ease of reply and comprehension.

Anyway, why must u guys come up with this type of thread..jus when i wanted to go rebadge to higher capacity. U ALL THINK I EASY TO BULLY ISSIT?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haha777uk
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back