Ethics: Rebadging to a 330

rex7_vtec said:
MRacer77 said:
Not to sure leh... maybe you should ask winston.

I also like to dog fight... heheh...

Hmmm organise "JDM Hunting Excursion"?

bro.....JDM hunting??? wait kena chiat by evos and rex!!!!!!! hee

Winston said:
Why get so huffed about ppl who re-badge their ride unless you are the kind who are also conscious about and looks out for these 'symbols' ?

Hi Superchargedme, no one is getting huffed up here. Not sure if you are refering to me alone or to everyone here being conscious about these 'symbols'. I am not sure why you think that one who is conscious or not conscious about these "symbols" cannot bring up the topic of rebadging, especially when one is out to deceive.

I am asking for opinions in this forum about what you think about ppl who rebadge when its not the usual norm to do a badge upgrade unlike other car models mentioned. This being a car enthusiatic forum with lots of car lovers, we would all love to discuss everything about car esp bmw and car trends. Rebadging may not be the appropriate discussion for all, but it begets our atttention.

:thinking: Well, what is the difference between putting AC schnitzer, hamann, TRD,NISMO,Ralliart sticker on their rides as compared to re-badging ? To me, just let them do it, I think it only reflects on themselves because unless it makes the rides looks better, it shows they are ppl who are conscious of such superficial 'symbols'. Whereas if I love my car, even if it is a humble little car, I would enjoy washing/polishing and driving it, regardless. :wavey:

SHAMELESS said:
rex7_vtec said:
MRacer77 said:

I dun think our UDMs are that lousy lah... Anyway in the event that we really lose then we play who's chassis stiffer loh, good way to test if our air bags and curtains really work anot

wah lau eh.. dun say like that lah... besides, I don't play stop light to stop light... play in gear acceleration... 150 kmh to 250 kmh... swee swee!

rex7_vtec said:
SHAMELESS said:
rex7_vtec said:
MRacer77 said:

I dun think our UDMs are that lousy lah... Anyway in the event that we really lose then we play who's chassis stiffer loh, good way to test if our air bags and curtains really work anot

hehe true......lets smoke them....haha

SHAMELESS said:
hey bro....

if all these true....your pathethic leh!!!

BE ORIGINAL!!!

Halo, my 330i insignia is original hor. :shock:
I am waiting for someone like me to speak for his or her rite for doing whatever his or her like for the car. 8)

Kenneth, I gonna tear your fake Harman or Hamann design 3er into pieces for suaning me. :twisted:

you mean the jay walkers? hahaha! besides, I not refering to Orchard Gudang lah...

SCM, if there is no intention to misrepresent well and good, but some people intentionally misrepresent. then thats where there will be problems.

arsenal62 said:
SHAMELESS said:
hey bro....

if all these true....your pathethic leh!!!

BE ORIGINAL!!!

Halo, my 330i insignia is original hor. :shock:
I am waiting for someone like me to speak for his or her rite for doing whatever his or her like for the car. 8)

Kenneth, I gonna tear your fake Harman or Hamann design 3er into pieces for suaning me. :twisted:

hee....no offense bro......cheers....

I've seen something worse. This belongs to a MediaCorp Actor.

A 320i Sedan (4 door) badged as an M3...

Talk about fake...

littleblackalfa said:

Talk about fake...

sounds like terence chao

littleblackalfa said:

Talk about fake...

No... thats just dumb... CAn tell straight away that its fake

MRacer77 said:
you mean the jay walkers? hahaha! besides, I not refering to Orchard Gudang lah...

SCM, if there is no intention to misrepresent well and good, but some people intentionally misrepresent. then thats where there will be problems.

Hehehhe thats where all the JDMs are bro!

Anyway staying relevant to the topic, is this debadging issue just about the numbers at the back or changing the whole exterior look?

If debadging to a higher spec variant is maybe say "ethically wrong", then how about bodykits?

Subaru TSs to look like rexes, Lancers to look like Evos, Non-Ms to look like Ms, Non- AMG to look like AMGs....

Maybe the bottom line is that we will never be able to get consent or approval from everyone be it anything we do. As long as oneself is contented then I guess we should just let it be :)

arsenal62 said:
Kenneth, I gonna tear your fake Harman or Hamann design 3er into pieces for suaning me.
Hello, brudder? Mine poor 1895 cc 3er still can afford OEM stuff okay? At least I admit it is a pathetic 3er hor. Honesty is the best policy.

rex7_vtec said:
Even Rennsport's M3 eater still badges itself as an 330ii.....

I know... technically it is what... but you see when people put bodykits, at the end of the day, you can still tell. but I guess as those people are happy... (and deluded)

MRacer77 said:
rex7_vtec said:
Even Rennsport's M3 eater still badges itself as an 330ii.....

I know... technically it is what... but you see when people put bodykits, at the end of the day, you can still tell. but I guess as those people are happy... (and deluded)

Yea I agree, so I guess its all up to the individuals what they wanna do... The most we can do is just sit back and just admire their courage of dressing up :thumbsup:

Holland drink coffee ai mai? Hehehehe

rex7_vtec,
Well said dude...
Btw, thot u were goin to Sepang?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubgamee
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups