F30 Teething Problems

Re: F30 Teething Problems

Growler;875173 said:
Have a fag in the car with windows down also may solve the problem : ) but dun anyhow throw bud cos I Kenna fine $300 before hagaha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya throw must also look ard de, I got a spare box for dumping that bud if I spot something suspicious kekekkeee

F30 Teething Problems

Growler;875173 said:
Have a fag in the car with windows down also may solve the problem : ) but dun anyhow throw bud cos I Kenna fine $300 before hagaha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha bro , I also got this before by some kind soul who report me to this contribution to our country treasury

MoMo_BoY;875190 said:
Haha bro , I also got this before by some kind soul who report me to this contribution to our country treasury

Those suckers prob are Stompers as well, a boliao feature of local scene

MoMo_BoY;875201 said:
This people just have nothing better to do.

lotsa such boliao shitto locally hahahaha also like to record using their DVRs and post in Youtube etc, knn sibei eng hahahhaa

F30 Teething Problems

tortoise;875221 said:
lotsa such boliao shitto locally hahahaha also like to record using their DVRs and post in Youtube etc, knn sibei eng hahahhaa

Let's hope I am not in any of this video

at around 6000km now. coolant low warning. topped up at pml and checked to ensure no leak... i was worried that something's leaking cos a little early to top up coolant given my driving pattern - always on eco drive!
anyway, still have my AC dash expansion sounds but will address that when due for servicing. and yes, wind noise at 90km/h!

MoMo_BoY;875279 said:
Let's hope I am not in any of this video

cant tell till frens tell u hahhahahaa some of those jokers just pose the videos for fun or under funny titles ;)

pocoyo;875407 said:
at around 6000km now. coolant low warning. topped up at pml and checked to ensure no leak... i was worried that something's leaking cos a little early to top up coolant given my driving pattern - always on eco drive!
anyway, still have my AC dash expansion sounds but will address that when due for servicing. and yes, wind noise at 90km/h!

mine's ard 7600km, coolant level looks ok, I cleaned my engine bay weekly so just maintain my own checks too.

Wind noise can be reduced abit by SP but not much tho ;)

Sigh... now then i realise the door seal of the new 3 is damn jialat, exhaust fume (from bus) can seep through the door seal, never have such problem with my old Honda & Audi

kon;875929 said:
Sigh... now then i realise the door seal of the new 3 is damn jialat, exhaust fume (from bus) can seep through the door seal, never have such problem with my old Honda & Audi

sama sama... i'm surprised to realised this lousy seal as well, this morning made a u-turn near a rubbish chute, immediately can smell the foul right in side the car :whatthe:....i'm very sure my internal aircon circulation is "ON" :(

F30 Teething Problems

jjg;875969 said:
sama sama... i'm surprised to realised this lousy seal as well, this morning made a u-turn near a rubbish chute, immediately can smell the foul right in side the car :whatthe:....i'm very sure my internal aircon circulation is "ON" :(

Bros , can we permanently set the Aircon to in car circulation only ?

jjg;875969 said:

Is the light on the left or right??? Right is the supposedly full internal circulation.. left is the auto one...

Seraphblade;876000 said:
Is the light on the left or right??? Right is the supposedly full internal circulation.. left is the auto one...

left light with "A" supposed to me activate outside circulation every X minutes, right light is permanent internal circulation only...

I already set to permanent internal circulation, the smell & fume still come in, and when it happen the bus was right next to me, so i'm pretty sure it's coming in through the door seal!

kon;876008 said:
left light with "A" supposed to me activate outside circulation every X minutes, right light is permanent internal circulation only...

I already set to permanent internal circulation, the smell & fume still come in, and when it happen the bus was right next to me, so i'm pretty sure it's coming in through the door seal!

No car is 100% leak proof... Even with internal circulation, I think there's some bypass... Else we will use up all the oxygen inside (well, eventually)... Most of the time the smell comes in from the aircon vents for my case...

MoMo_BoY;875995 said:
Bros , can we permanently set the Aircon to in car circulation only ?

Yep, it has a Auto or Permanent On button, at least for mine.

Seraphblade;876031 said:
No car is 100% leak proof... Even with internal circulation, I think there's some bypass... Else we will use up all the oxygen inside (well, eventually)... Most of the time the smell comes in from the aircon vents for my case...

Its not about leak proof. The car aircon has to take in external air to filtrate and release within, internal circulation has to take in certain amount tho not as much as Auto or full external.

was driving with the radio off and i can hear the streering wheel "cracking" noise when i make full turns......anyone else having the same "noise"???

the "ziii ziii ziiii" sound when i engage between D and R is still there and wont go away too!

On bimmerpost, someone said that his windnoise issue was fixed cos their AD installed some seal the wrong direction.......

I hope our AD here not so stupid...

tortoise;876081 said:
Yep, it has a Auto or Permanent On button, at least for mine.

Hi tortoise, is ur ride F30 320? I still have no idea where is this "Permanent On" button? Can take a pic to share share?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BettyLockwood
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back