F30, Which mode to use for normal driving?

Re: F30, Which mode to use for normal driving?

davidtch;988979 said:
I only read owner manual if i need to.

I still have E39 owner manual despite selling it to Propel already :)

davidtch, I know u die die must drive BMW but putting the E39 manual in ur jippon car will not make it a BMW and an Ultimate Driving Machine, bad FC and all

MW;988982 said:
davidtch, I know u die die must drive BMW but putting the E39 manual in ur jippon car will not make it a BMW and an Ultimate Driving Machine, bad FC and all

eh my E39 good FC ok....12km/l....

MW;988985 said:
I love the E39 and the F10 looks like an updated design of the E39...steam...

Agreed .......

totally agree man! Wh is why i skipped the E60....F10 lovely!

E60 also nice la (cos i used to own one)
F10 is lagi nice

E60 is nice and was my dream car and to be on topic, I installed Powerbox as well but not Beast Power Box, it was Boss Power Box.

F10 more subdued in design like E39, compared to E60, which is fiercer looking.

But as long as BMW, I will scream FTW!

MW;988992 said:
E60 is nice and was my dream car and to be on topic, I installed Powerbox as well but not Beast Power Box, it was Boss Power Box.

F10 more subdued in design like E39, compared to E60, which is fiercer looking.

But as long as BMW, I will scream FTW!

on topic.... but in the wrong thread, sir.

I think it is very important to say which model of e39 or e60 or F10 it is. I think the best is M5.

MW please thank me.

Radon39;988980 said:
i still have one key, and service receipts, and manual too....muahahhaha
I also hold on to the main key :)

MW;988982 said:
It is to sian char bo @ starbuck one. Those owner manual got leather cover outside somemore. Looks very atas.

MW;988985 said:

View attachment 50242View attachment 50243
F10 M sport looks good. Otherwise, it looks like Ah Pek car.

C3P0;989027 said:
I think it is very important to say which model of e39 or e60 or F10 it is. I think the best is M5.

MW please thank me.
How come no one make similar short film again?
[video=youtube_share;q1dYv_gKTA8]http://youtu.be/q1dYv_gKTA8[/video]

davidtch;989048 said:
I also hold on to the main key :)

It is to sian char bo @ starbuck one. Those owner manual got leather cover outside somemore. Looks very atas.

F10 M sport looks good. Otherwise, it looks like Ah Pek car.

How come no one make similar short film again?
[video=youtube_share;q1dYv_gKTA8]http://youtu.be/q1dYv_gKTA8[/video]

madonna old aldy.....shd get Ga Ga this time

Radon39;989050 said:
madonna old aldy.....shd get Ga Ga this time
Ga Ga ugly lah.

Katy Perry is hot!!

MW;988985 said:

Lek boy, this one I must agree with you.....too bad me can't afford F10. 535...535...535...

I have absolutely no idea how come my thread can be developed into 14 pages.... and most of the replies not really related....

Apologize for my bad english, guess that is the reason made my initial post a bit confuse...

How to say, here is my findings after playing between different modes these few days:

Comfort mode: Ok for most of the driving, but... I found that when u drive on PIE/AYE whatever E, even when ur speed up to 90-100KM/hr, ur rev still 1500, always 1500, and the gear is M8. Some may say N20 is like that, powerful etc. But my foot got this strange feeling, difficult to describe in words. Feels like the engine is depressed to perform or sth like that. If u paddle shift down 2 gear to M6, feels more smooth actually. But then, after a while gear will automatically shift up because u selected "D" and comfort mode.

Sports mode: Responsive, powerful. Engine brake strong, I think because lesser gear change compare to comfort mode. Somehow I feel good to use for town traffic (u faster than others), but no much useful in highway crusing.

So... In conclusion, to drive according to ur own pattern, the best I way think is to use M/S, manually change ur gear and dun let computer do for u....

BTW, i heard somewhere this 8AT gearbox can learn ur driving pattern, is that true? how it works?

Then switch to Manual mode and drive in 6th gear for as long as you like la

Quite a lot if the GBs including those 5ATs will pickup our driving patterns.

Dunno how that works but once in a while I'll make it unlearn......

nokia27149;989565 said:
I have absolutely no idea how come my thread can be developed into 14 pages.... and most of the replies not really related....

Apologize for my bad english, guess that is the reason made my initial post a bit confuse...

How to say, here is my findings after playing between different modes these few days:

Comfort mode: Ok for most of the driving, but... I found that when u drive on PIE/AYE whatever E, even when ur speed up to 90-100KM/hr, ur rev still 1500, always 1500, and the gear is M8. Some may say N20 is like that, powerful etc. But my foot got this strange feeling, difficult to describe in words. Feels like the engine is depressed to perform or sth like that. If u paddle shift down 2 gear to M6, feels more smooth actually. But then, after a while gear will automatically shift up because u selected "D" and comfort mode.

Sports mode: Responsive, powerful. Engine brake strong, I think because lesser gear change compare to comfort mode. Somehow I feel good to use for town traffic (u faster than others), but no much useful in highway crusing.

So... In conclusion, to drive according to ur own pattern, the best I way think is to use M/S, manually change ur gear and dun let computer do for u....

BTW, i heard somewhere this 8AT gearbox can learn ur driving pattern, is that true? how it works?

Then you will suddenly see 1 part of the row of bushes on the of the road start to shake ....... 2 weeks letter receive love letter.

Ah yang;989586 said:
Bro. Singapore expressway 90km/hr nia. How fast u 1 2 go? If 1 juz kick down paddle shift n off u go if u suddenly 1 pick up above 90km/hr.

Red_Bean_Bun;989588 said:
Then you will suddenly see 1 part of the row of bushes on the of the road start to shake ....... 2 weeks letter receive love letter.

Bro,i wont run fast 1. I guai kia. Normal rd 70km/hr i go only 50. Express way i stay at lane 3 running at 60km/hr. If lorry 1 overtake i wil drive 2 rd shoulder n put on my hazard lite n signal them 2 pass me. Then i also wave thank u 2 them. I kia si kia dai ji kia tp kia lta. Pls bomb me. Im worse then a p plate

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back