Federal Tyres

Re: Federal Tyres

you ask me 595ss or 595rs, right..

so i tell you 595ss lor.. which now is called 595. As said "the former SS595, has been repositioned and renamed simply as the 595"

595rs is totally different tyre with different tread pattern.

i have nothing against federal, in fact i have search other forums, it has good reviews. so just wanting to hear more from this forum since there are couple regular users.

this is a link frome46fanatics forum about federal tyres: Federal 595 Tire Review - E46Fanatics

so in your statement earlier, were you talking about the SS595 or the 595 ? (which incidentally, also are 2 totally different tyres btw).

if you are talking about the 595, then mebbe - softer tyre compounds tend to wear faster. but that's just plain deduction and hypothesizing, since nobody here has even tried on the new 595. does leong seng even have stock?

if you are talking about the SS595, then no - as the tyres i'm on have survived trackdays and countless trips up the NSH, and are still in relatively good shape after more than 1 year.

but we are all talking about the SS, and have been since your first post on this thread.

whilst we are on this subject, let us be clear - we are all talking about the SS595, and you were talking about the 595?

which means your deduction in the earlier statement (quoted below) is not correct?

Samuel Tan See Teng;416383 said:
Thanks bro, i guess given their nature as drift tyres, it can be short lived... nevertheless, they are competitive $$$.

The 595RSR looks interesting, since the dunlp "Star" is not here yet and ex if bring in direct. Anyone knows what is the latest price for 595RSR 225/45/17?

go check it out at leong seng :) you'll be pleasantly surprised!

Thanks, Jinooi, I bought my last set of rims from LS :) . Just called them - 595RSR not so fantastic price. 595SS very fantastic price. But i thought now no more 595SS coz its changed to 595? I'm confused. Anyway, won't it be cheaper to go the Federal main distributor (the one at the GUan Ming building?)

sunrise;419031 said:
The 595RSR looks interesting, since the dunlp "Star" is not here yet and ex if bring in direct. Anyone knows what is the latest price for 595RSR 225/45/17?

Mod virus still strong in you bro! :)

No lah, my tires going botak soon. Looking for a value-for money yet high performance replacement, ahaha.

Hi bro,
Why don't you try RE-01R ? able to get a set of 4 X 225-45-17 for $900 .

Cheers

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back