Former principal given 9-week jail sentence

Re: Former principal given 9-week jail sentence

Because if her identity is being exposed her booking will increase 10 folds and many elites may even want to try...so the Geylang brothel owners will protest and will threaten not to pay tax if the young whore's identity is revealed...

rex7_vtec;802950 said:
Actually why is it that the girl's identity cannot be exposed? She is over 18 now right?

Historically, you can see that in times of trouble (be it war or disaster) rich one will be the first group to book the next flight out leaving commoners like us to fight it thru...

sszone;803063 said:
if yours is dim, the rest of us how? totally no need to see liao....:p

i think need punish the girl la.... or else not swee lah....

In my personal opinion, the girl involved should be punished just the same and her identity confirmed and published.

Since the men were shamed publicly for engaging in prostitution, the girl involved should also be shamed publicly for even offering her services when she was underage!!

Our government always like to "kill one to leave a message for others". All the more I believe the girl involved should be publicly identified.

However I will stand corrected if there are any good underlying reasons on why she shouldn't. Cancer & desperately need money quickly, family kenna kidnap and thus force to go into prostitution, etc.

..4 those who gave her names...whore etc.....the men tt r involved r not any beta....equally guilty, in fact worst..dickheads? Mega DH...cos their wifeys didn't knew till national news broadcasted...how to face the world henchforth...them, their wifeys, their kids, their families...

..the gal should be send for sum form of disciplined now....not 4getting she is no matter how, very very young back then...it does not take rocket science to figure out Y the men paid for what they paid back then...cos she is young...sick.

..so let's be lenient 2 others, cos we are all humans...non of us ...men nor women r completely saints...so when one leashed out on others...make sure one prays hard...yr life is plain sailing for till one dies.

..like barry, i had to shut some of my galfrds up...gossips r easy...her nose so big, her body so so....pretty meh..etc etc..talk is cheap, count our blessings, tt their younger sisters, kids etc r not involved & or publicised..

..mistakes learnt...move on.

..this is not even new news...been around 4 ages...

All these while, I know Chocs despised me as a duck.

kenntona;803394 said:
All these while, I know Chocs despised me as a duck.

..cos u atas...only wan real tais tais driving farlorry..:whipper:....
..i where to find so much such...2 feed u...kns...:lol::lol::lol:.

Your birdday I dance for you lor.

kenntona;803400 said:
Your birdday I dance for you lor.

...Onz lah!! ...cos tis year 21 yrs young, u sure won't go onto news......:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:....and I won't get in2 trouble...hehe..:D

wobbles;803062 said:
Bro, hearsay from which reliable source ah, this one? Because if true, then, I think it's high time I made some serious plans about my family's future (which looks kinda dim, because we are not elites)

Temasek Times. I think it is more credible than hwz?

Chocs;803410 said:
...Onz lah!! ...cos tis year 21 yrs young, u sure won't go onto news......:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:....and I won't get in2 trouble...hehe..:D

Chocs, I can do striptease for you. Don't worry I above 18 so you won't be on the wrong side of the law. Unlike Brobot who is out on bail currently...

Unless someone can prove to me that she is prostituting herself due to circumstances pointed out by rex7_Vtec I think she deserved to be called a WHORE!...The point here is that the guys have sinned and committed a criminal act but I think the young whore derserved to be shamed as well especially if she did it just to buy LV bags or spend lavishly and go clubbing????

She went into this with eyes wide open not to mention mouth and legs as well...

Last edited by a moderator:

Barry/Zorro, let's put it in perspectives:

Girl - committed moral sins, but did not infringe the law.

Pimp - committed both moral sins and infringed the Women's Charter.

Customers - committed both moral sins and infringed the Penal Code.

Do note that the definition of moral sins can be very vague. Some view adultery/affair as a bigger moral sin than prostitution, some view divorces and cohabitation as morally wrong. We tend to justify our actions using our own yardsticks - example speeding on NSHW - to gauge the moral evaluation.

It is not always black and white.

Btw...Duck/Goose aslo committed moral sins, but did not infringe the law.

zorro;803584 said:

Ken please take note.

zorro said:

Chicken/Duck/Goose all commit moral sins by selling flesh. Meat market. Even when I do striptease, it is a moral sin.

C3P0 said:
Ken please take note.

Noted

Pls repent before its too late....and if you need to confess pls choose a young priest/father because he may not live long enough to hear your full confession...

kenntona;803631 said:
Chicken/Duck/Goose all commit moral sins by selling flesh. Meat market. Even when I do striptease, it is a moral sin.

Noted

zorro said:
Pls repent before its too late....and if you need to confess pls choose a young priest/father because he may not live long enough to hear your full confession...

Willing buyer willing seller, no pimp involved. No Men's Charter too. Repent simi?

The problem to me is the penal code, the onus should be placed on both the girl (to inform) and the customer (to check) . So if the girl has been forced into prostitution than of course she is not responsible.

Tne SOP for now is to check ID and take photos of IC/Passport with your phone. C3PO teach one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SolangeShaffer
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back