Former principal given 9-week jail sentence

Re: Former principal given 9-week jail sentence

The next hearing for Mr SHaw is this wed right ?

"popcorn Coke standby"

southern;803743 said:
The next hearing for Mr SHaw is this wed right ?

"popcorn Coke standby"

I wonder how "heavy" his sentence will be....

Howard Shaw pleaded guilty??? Tot only Principal and Teacher??? Recently many civil servants in the big news, SLA, SCDF & CNB.. Now MOE.. Which is the next agency? Any bookie collecting bets??? Any odds?

Centurion9990;803755 said:
Howard Shaw pleaded guilty??? Tot only Principal and Teacher??? Recently many civil servants in the big news, SLA, SCDF & CNB.. Now MOE.. Which is the next agency? Any bookie collecting bets??? Any odds?

The odds of SMRT breaking down seem to be better....

hymth;803745 said:
I wonder how "heavy" his sentence will be....

Plead guilty got 9 weeks
Wana play with our legal system at least 9 months.
But Being member of the elites in our
democratic and meritocracy society
He could be physically and mentally unfit for jail sentence.

How come the 3rd batch of patrons haven't been named or charged? It has been a while since the 2 batches of men were named and shamed. It was reported that up to 88 men were arrested. 66 were named? What happened to the rest?

SPF and judicial system are really super unreliable these days.

rex7_vtec;802753 said:
I feel sad for the guys involved. Unless they knowingly went ahead despite the age then I agree they should be shamed.
I was out last night and some girls were talking about how low and disgusting it is for men to go for prostitution. They went on and on and on ad on and on until I couldn't take it anymore and I shot back, " some guys are not blessed with the luck of having a gf or wife. Would you like to offer yourselves as an act of sympathy?"

It was a peaceful night.

well, at least prostitutes get paid for doing it, many young girls r doing it for free...... n i dun despise either prostitutes or their customers, coz one has money n pays for his needs n the other has needs of money...

relaxed said:
well, at least prostitutes get paid for doing it, many young girls r doing it for free...... n i dun despise either prostitutes or their customers, coz one has money n pays for his needs n the other has needs of money...

FOC also must check age now.

Below 16 no go.

Below 18, if she says free, it is not prostitution, but she can shout rape. LPPL.

Chocs;803386 said:
..4 those who gave her names...whore etc.....the men tt r involved r not any beta....equally guilty, in fact worst..dickheads? Mega DH...cos their wifeys didn't knew till national news broadcasted...how to face the world henchforth...them, their wifeys, their kids, their families...

..the gal should be send for sum form of disciplined now....not 4getting she is no matter how, very very young back then...it does not take rocket science to figure out Y the men paid for what they paid back then...cos she is young...sick.

..so let's be lenient 2 others, cos we are all humans...non of us ...men nor women r completely saints...so when one leashed out on others...make sure one prays hard...yr life is plain sailing for till one dies.

..like barry, i had to shut some of my galfrds up...gossips r easy...her nose so big, her body so so....pretty meh..etc etc..talk is cheap, count our blessings, tt their younger sisters, kids etc r not involved & or publicised..

..mistakes learnt...move on.

..this is not even new news...been around 4 ages...

not many guys will tell their wives about the extra marital affairs unless they want a divorce. but fact is, many men still pay for sex for watsoever reasons, but who r we to judge? i agree we should not call her names, coz she is actually smart to take advantage of her youth which command better price. nose big, body so n so, etc, when there r sellers, there will be buyers, only a question of pricing, agree? there r a few freelance fat/ ugly chicks plying this trade, they still get customers. only debatable issue here is probably why she knowingly prostitute herself when she is underaged n whether her customers know her real age then, n there is no law to charge her for not disclosing her real age. IMHO, she has caused many broken families, which is not forgivable even though u mentioned she was young at that moment, as she went into this knowingly n willingly, even to the extend of keeping it from bf....

kenntona;804809 said:
FOC also must check age now.

Below 16 no go.

Below 18, if she says free, it is not prostitution, but she can shout rape. LPPL.

then i think go keong saik rd or banana leg safer, all confirm above 30 yo, hahaha.....

old ginger is good for health

To the ladies - on your husbands, is patronising an FL like this a bigger sin, or having an affair (no physical involvement, pure love) a bigger sin?

they will say both!!!

Some wives think pcc is the biggest sin.

I never say C3PO told me one

Piak piak or no piak piak a bigger sin?

s2k ask one.

no piak is always a SIN

No piak, but got a lookalike ganna court case is the worst. Robot say one.

its not the worst actually not bad that u became famous overnight :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SolangeShaffer
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back