G30 owners please fall in!

Hi Mark 1919,yes...the PI gave me 5 years 100,000km,its covered under optima werkz...if i am not mistaken,1st and 2nd servicing is free. To exercise warranty,the car needs to continue to be serviced by optima.

I also plan to probably change rims after the first tyre change as well...along with the suspension,maybe KW comfort or maybe another brand?but lets see how the car rides first.

Was considering something like the pic i attached...how about you? What was your F10 running on previously?my ride is still a far far time away.....View attachment 58085

Hi Hohlim,

I had the initial idea of getting from PI, but didn't have the stomach to follow thru.
Are you comfortable with Optima werz ? have you use them before. who knows maybe my next car will be from PI with better specs. what is your existing ride ?

As for my F10 , didn't do anything with the rims. Ride was fine, but not garang enough. G30 will be in end of this month, so I will look around .

Hi Squeaky Ninja

Please count me in for the group buy for black kidney grills thanks

Called Eng Soon this afternoon to check. They aren't able to find the part based on my VIN because the car is too new and their system can only check till 2016. The guy suggested I check with PML.

Think will try to call PML next week.

Just to be sure, I like this look in the attached picture (not the full black for m performance).

Attachments

• IMG_9114.PNG
    IMG_9114.PNG
    560.9 KB · Views: 443
  • IMG_9115.PNG
    IMG_9115.PNG
    814.1 KB · Views: 412
Hi Hohlim,

I had the initial idea of getting from PI, but didn't have the stomach to follow thru.
Are you comfortable with Optima werz ? have you use them before. who knows maybe my next car will be from PI with better specs. what is your existing ride ?

As for my F10 , didn't do anything with the rims. Ride was fine, but not garang enough. G30 will be in end of this month, so I will look around .

Becareful when getting light rims. I changed mine in the previous F10 and breaks squeak. Brought it back to PML to ask why squeak. They said rims. I did not believe. But they put back original rims and no squeak. What can I say. Kept quiet n went home. Squeak went off when Tyre warmer up. Strange

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Called Eng Soon this afternoon to check. They aren't able to find the part based on my VIN because the car is too new and their system can only check till 2016. The guy suggested I check with PML.

Think will try to call PML next week.

Just to be sure, I like this look in the attached picture (not the full black for m performance).

juz for info

PML quoted me $420 wif install for the gloss black kidney grills.

Hi Hohlim,

Thanks for info,i didn't have much of a choice on the place on who would honour the warranty. My intention was to service at OW for a year or 2 (my current N54 had issues with the HPFP and i assume if there are inherent problems with the B58,i hope they would appear soon after the 1st year???)and after that forgo the rest of the warranty and service it at the current place(speedhaus) where i service my current 335(its actually my wifes car)
Screenshot_20170512-102903.png Screenshot_20170512-102855.png

Hi Hohlim,

I googled for rims with the offset and pcd for the G30 and could not find many options. Please do share once you get your new wheels!

1. Squeaky Ninja - 530i lux mineral white
2. The Guardian - 540i m sport alpine white
3. BaamBaam - 530i lux med blue
4. mark 1919 - 530i lux black
5. F10fan - 530i lux black
6. Fres - 530i lux bluestone
7. hohlim - 540i xDrive m sport sapphire black
8. andychantw - 530i Msport Sapphire Black
9. cheerz - 530i m sport carbon black

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics