• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

GB: iPod/iPhone Y-Cable for BMW

Re: GB: iPod/iPhone Y-Cable for BMW

Slater;506220 said:
u shld be able to withstand. u kena tok by iScoupe in karcheng liao.
Wrong words used la. In this area, I am the sifu. karcheng is to "up" one. Not "tok" :lol: :lol:

Ok, sorry for OT in Ycable thread. Slater's fault. :D

C3P0;506255 said:
Wrong words used la. In this area, I am the sifu. karcheng is to "up" one. Not "tok" :lol: :lol:

Ok, sorry for OT in Ycable thread. Slater's fault. :D
KNN. really tong buay diao u man!

flyboy;501219 said:
moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

The cable just arrrived today and I tried it out.

I can the songs via the steering wheel in a sequential manner but I can't seem to select the menu shown on the head unit, like Genre,Artist,Album...

Anyone who has this cable have any problem using it?

FYI, mine is a normal headunit with no iDrive.

Cheers!

Elliot[/QUOTE]

just got from pml today.
having same problem ... can forward songs via steering wheel but cannot choose between albums.
does this mean that i have to store all songs under 1 single ablum ... ?

IMC;506312 said:
just got from pml today.
having same problem ... can forward songs via steering wheel but cannot choose between albums.
does this mean that i have to store all songs under 1 single ablum ... ?
Hi IMC,
You bought the $170 cable from PML?

is it meant to operate that way? wherein the albums can be forwarded via the audio unit, or does it need to be done via the ipod/ iphone? confused

IMC,

Try selecting the knob at the head unit to choose the menu items, the steering wheel buttons is meant for the next sequential song only

Cheers!

ya, albums wise use the knob
or u set those songs u wan in a playlist, easier to access

hmmm
i think confirm can use, worst comes to worst, you have to select the song directly from your pod nia :D

My ride is previous model of E92 without the USB in centre console, instead its the 35mm earphone jack input. I got the regular 35mm to 35mm jack but quality not too good. Also anyone encounter bad sound quality from rear CD changer?

Hi,

Read all posts on this topic. But anyone knows if it will work on stock Business radio w/o idrive? I have USB and aux line in jack under center armrest...

Much appreciated!

How about my E92 which only comes with 35mm jack in centre armrest? Can control via Professional headunit without iDrive? Thanks.

kenot, have to control via the ipod, and just get an audio jack cable will do, no need y cable

razorex_ee;513300 said:
Ok, boh bain. Thank you thank you. Save $$$ then.

just note if you are connecting Ipod car charger together this jack, you will need to buy the proprietary AUX jack (skinny rubber head). Most aftermarket ones are quite thick therefore both cannot be plugged into the Ipod same time.

i filed 1 side of the AUD Jack flat to accommodate both. :nehnehhh:

I am told by PML that the y-cable cannot be used for charging 3GS iPhone, only can charge 3G iPhone and ipod.
But the other function works fine.
Anyone can verify? If confirm, then I don't know wat cable to buy liao, sian....

it charges my 3Gs though, tested n proven :p

but once u plug in, it will tell u, this accessory is not made to work with the iphone :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbcworkshop
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back