Help Needed: Looking for SJK4798D

Re: Help Needed: Looking for SJK4798D

What did you tell the police? If you said lease out...then I am sorry to tell you that apart from waiting to get your car back, there's really nothing else you can do legally with regard to your car.

As the others have posted, bank and insurance company will fold their arms and wait for you to default on payment and the banktiao chia...they don't really care where the car is as long as they get their money

Screw legal. If money is already a problem then legal won't solve anything.

Find the car, don't get into further trouble with state law (e.g. beat him up).

detach8;855886 said:
Screw legal. If money is already a problem then legal won't solve anything.

Oh not necessarily.....if money is a problem, there's always legal aid

Well I recommended that bro jack520 go find his MP. Don't underestimate the power of the politicians.

If really cant find him...I suggest u not to pay your monthly repayment from now... the bank will automatically repo your car... than u can have your car back...

Sherman actually quite intelligent

MW;855903 said:
Sherman actually quite intelligent

Ya...suddenly i find myself very smart...

good idea sial... shake leg at home

Actually if u really need to lease out your personal car to a strangers.. U should have installed a hidden GPS tracking device in your car... This is how the car rental company do...

sherman0888;855923 said:
Actually if u really need to lease out your personal car to a strangers.. U should have installed a hidden GPS tracking device in your car... This is how the car rental company do...

If I knew the numbers for CNY toto hong bao draw, I would be a millionaire now...

Just said u intelligent only....short lived

Someone just called me after seeing my thread. He is another victim under the same person and is at NPC now. I don't have very good feeling now.

jack520i;855930 said:
Someone just called me after seeing my thread. He is another victim under the same person and is at NPC now. I don't have very good feeling now.

Can be a good piece of news... I will tip off mediacock... wanna get free sentosa pass :wavey:

TS, if I were you, I will take screen shots of all his family members' facebook first....before they put as private...

Have you tried HWZ edmw? The csi team there is power one.

edmw i think is the highest forumers traffic flow forum. u should get better luck there.

eat and drink all on MW, say his name got free meal

jack520i;855930 said:

is it same time frame as you in terms of car rental take over and all? same marque?
you need to establish patterns, is this syndicated move preying on people in the same boat as you? what they do with the cars? illegal export?

if you can establish and link with more victims of same, the police might launch an investigation.

good thing to know based on the car park summon or bus lane offence.. car is still on the island. but don't wait too long..

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88betcomvn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back