Ignition Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ignition Upgrades

better fuel consumption anybody??

can anybody update me about any improve in fc? thanz!
herman tot u went for the bubble tea session with sszone? u fly kite ah!

Nvr la bro.
still at work la just now.
just got home not long ago..

u think i dare to fly kite meh..
jeff and steven will whack me ah..

hahaha it was herman that organised the milk tea session. always so last minute one lahh. next time plan earlier lehhh.

j8833t;310527 said:
Sorry for the late post.
Had mine done up by Rodney on Saturday...
and the car feel damn good. As mentioned, MONEY WELL SPENT.
IMO...you can run around modding with cosmetics but this is really good stuff...too good to ignore. Its the pampering of the engines that supercede everthing else.
RODNEY...you have just gained another believer. Good work ! :)

Yep, we love Rodney. The Rodney at UM2 i mean

Herman;310529 said:
Eh so its $220 right? No more offer price ah...

your head ah, its 2 weeks past already. Anyway, yours is 6 cylinder mate, got more cylinders lah, so more $$. Even if this mod is $1000 i would still do it, its THAT good

ezmobile;310568 said:
better fuel consumption anybody??

dunno leh, my right foot so heavy now cause got more power to play with!!

Guys, stop looking for fuel savings with any mod. This upgrade makes the ignition more "sparky" it means your engine is smoother and more responsive. So in theory, ti will save fuel if you drive like grandma. I guarentee you wont drive like that once you do this.

If you are worried about fuel savings, DONT MOD and buy a Kangoo.

phil;310781 said:
If you are worried about fuel savings, DONT MOD and buy a Kangoo.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

jeff, torco next? :yummie:

will try it out during my next servicing...

jinooi;310980 said:
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

jeff, torco next? :yummie:

will try it out during my next servicing...

Already having dreams about it....sipping it with breakfast, lunch and dinner !:lol2:
Yeah man...try to make time for it next week.:)

Walao.
Sadded.
went down to Um2 this morning..
but Cheng Poh no time to do for me... and Rodney wasn't around.

HAIZ.

Guess i can hold on to that $150 for a longer time.

herman call and make an appoinment lah. it's better

Since the day Rodney introduce the Volker plug to this forum (i guess should be 2 year back), I been a supporter for Volker. Later CP bring in the Torco oil, with my Volker installed, my car really feel alive as compare to stock. Due to UM2 location (at Krajin Loop), I have to stop using this 2 fantastic product.

Yesterday I read about this thread, and realise that now the new UM2 + R2D is just 5 min away from my home. Without thinking, I quickly call up and book for servicing. But ring after 3 to 5 times, nobody picking up the phone. So i just try my luck to drive over there, lucky Rodney and Roger are there.

I just do a oil change + replace my chepo plug to Volker. At the meantime Roger and Rodney explain a bit of the ??? Capacitor thing to me (sorry I not good at all this stuff), so I just give a try and ask Rodney to install for me.

After all this change, I feel much better with my car.....which already done more that 200K KM (a 4 year + E46). To me, I'm happy with what I can get with the among I spend.

Thank you Rodney and Roger for your servicing on my car, I know there is a lot of back pain of soldering those capacitor one by one to my car. I will definitely come back for my regular servicing. After 2 year apart with Torco and Volker, is nice to get them back onto my car.

jus got the volker plugs and capacitors on to my old e46 engine.. was hesitant about getting it but after hearing all the good stuff about it and from bro j8833t and bro jinooi.. can't resist the temptation ani longer.

kudos to roger and rodney for coming up wif the capicitors and providing such service.. after 45mins i'm ready for my short test drive. i could feel the smoothness of the gear changes and it picks up speed thru the rpm.. so much more driveable now..

if u're thinking for getting it... don't think... just do it...

matakia.. go get it done on ur nice new ride.. otherwise u won't be able to keep up wif mi...

jamers;311712 said:
jus got the volker plugs and capacitors on to my old e46 engine.. was hesitant about getting it but after hearing all the good stuff about it and from bro j8833t and bro jinooi.. can't resist the temptation ani longer.

kudos to roger and rodney for coming up wif the capicitors and providing such service.. after 45mins i'm ready for my short test drive. i could feel the smoothness of the gear changes and it picks up speed thru the rpm.. so much more driveable now..

if u're thinking for getting it... don't think... just do it...

matakia.. go get it done on ur nice new ride.. otherwise u won't be able to keep up wif mi...

Bro, in the spirit of 46ers, all good mods we share..hahahaha..well done ! :)
This very mod is fast becoming the initiation rites prior to becoming a full fledge 46ers ...

in the spirit of 46ers... must spread mod virus too everyone else more like it... kena v10001 virus strain already... la kopi soon... den i will test the new plugs on matakia.. tt night after the night drive he bully mi sia.. cut mi here and there when came out of the CP...

Rodney
Being your ride a E46 320i, you have already qualified as 46ers notwithstanding the fact that undoubtedly, your ride is amazing.

May we have the pleasure and your permission to appoint you the " OFFICIAL TUNER " of 46ers

j8833t;311716 said:
Rodney
Being your ride a E46 320i, you have already qualified as 46ers notwithstanding the fact that undoubtedly, your ride is amazing.

May we have the pleasure and your permission to appoint you the " OFFICIAL TUNER " of 46ers

i second to tt notion of official 46er tuner.. service and knowledge is superb, another one of the reason also becoz its onli a 5mins(3.5mins after plugs installed) drive to his place... hahaha...

Ni na.. i where got bully you James? I was just saying good bye before i leave.

I slow la, how to keep up with you all. Your cars all 4yrs plus old. Mine already 16 this year. :)

Nonetheless, great mod, and money well spent.

u cut beside mi, den look at mi wave already... den zzrrroommmmmm.... den i onli see ur taillights dimming infront of mi...
go get it done den mayb can catch up wif the rest of us.. coz we're volker-ED..hahaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j88comcv@

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups