Ignition Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ignition Upgrades

how to race with you?

i'm getting old, can't catch up with young guys like you...

unlike jeff - he's young at heart...

tomoro night meeting up right? gd.. can go see what else to mod.

Roasty;314947 said:
jinooi hao lian that day.. told him mod liao.. he ask : "ai race mai?"

phoooar!!!!!
Roasty, ai race mai? :nehnehhh:

Roasty;314958 said:
tomoro night meeting up right? gd.. can go see what else to mod.
I thought tomorrow your BD celebration? No Club Sandy meetup, 'cause Chairman going to sing karaoke.

C3P0;314969 said:
I thought tomorrow your BD celebration? No Club Sandy meetup, 'cause Chairman going to sing karaoke.

tomoro is Thurs.. my BD / K-ok is on Friday leh.

thought jeff and jinooi agreed go rodney's place tomoro evening?

Roasty;314973 said:
tomoro is Thurs.. my BD / K-ok is on Friday leh.

thought jeff and jinooi agreed go rodney's place tomoro evening?

Wa wa wa.
So many KangTaos...
All bo jio leh....

Buay steady!!

I was at rodney's workshop and did the ignition mod. Its awesome!! The difference is tremendous and can be felt right away. Its not something which you think its there or not there. The engine becomes far more lively and even more apparent when aircon is on. I must say its worth every single cent.

haha, another one kena the rodney virus...

good on you!

jinooi;315210 said:
haha, another one kena the rodney virus...

good on you!
Lol... At least its good virus this time.

Prior to this ignition upgrade, I did try the Raizin ignition voltage stabliser (red colour box) and the spark earth. Both of them add up to over $200 of investment (bought them at Mcwell). I did felt a slight boost at low end torque with the ignition stabliser but the spark earth is completely snake oil to me. I felt absolutely no difference.

This is the first mod that gave me a visible boost w/o any possibility of placebo effect.

good to hear that somebody is willing to take a chance, and enjoying the payoff.

welcome to the club, bro!

the mod virus is dangerous. very dangerous indeed. hahaha

futron.sim;315204 said:
I was at rodney's workshop and did the ignition mod. Its awesome!! The difference is tremendous and can be felt right away. Its not something which you think its there or not there. The engine becomes far more lively and even more apparent when aircon is on. I must say its worth every single cent.

Bro ..don't mind me asking
What your ride ? :)

I have been watching this thread for a while and i was amazed by the results that all the users posted after the change. My question is how someone can get their hands on the coils and the spark plugs?

P.S. I live in Greece...

Stefos;315272 said:
I have been watching this thread for a while and i was amazed by the results that all the users posted after the change. My question is how someone can get their hands on the coils and the spark plugs?

P.S. I live in Greece...

Buy us plane tickets...and we'll provide door-to-door deliveries..
( We'll even bring our own tool-kit ) :yummie:

Stefos;315272 said:

P.S. I live in Greece...

Oops...Plugs got hope of sending over but the ignition coil upgrades requires soldering onto your existing wiring harness.

The problem is that if i go, the E46ers also want to come along....for the first overseas job...how? Plane tickets?

Ha ha...

PM me and we try and work something out...

Cheers

Hi ,can I buy and get my accessory guy to install / solder ( my car in Melaka )? Or u come, I buy you chichen Rice balls ? Have u done for E36 ,328 ? What is the improvement ?

Power.
I might be dropping by Rodney's today also.
Wanna get those GreenPlus dope.

So what time u guys meeting up?

Originally Posted by Stefos

P.S. I live in Greece...

buy me the plane ticket, economy is fine for me.

i'll throw in the installation, capacitors and spark plugs for free.

so when are you free? :)

lennon Tan;315377 said:
Hi ,can I buy and get my accessory guy to install / solder ( my car in Melaka )? Or u come, I buy you chichen Rice balls ? Have u done for E36 ,328 ? What is the improvement ?

Wah Malacca....

Drive down and i can do it for you.....You will enjoy your drive back to malacca.....
But to be safe, better call first before you come down...

Ha ha...

R2D-UM2;315394 said:
Wah Malacca....

Drive down and i can do it for you.....You will enjoy your drive back to malacca.....
But to be safe, better call first before you come down...

Ha ha...

and don't forget the chicken rice balls :yummie:

Rod: Pls let me know when Lennon is coming down. I will be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbenbetat
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back