Ignition Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ignition Upgrades

my car can arnot ar?

Have heard about this 'Ignition upgrade' but didn't pay attention until I was at R2D last night. Decided to give it a shot (they offer a reversal if you don't like it) and took the car for a spin.....

Verdict: another value for money mod. Simple and real performance improvement. The car is smoother and acceleration is more silky.

Thumbs up!

Mockngbrd;376211 said:
my car can arnot ar?

they have done it for iscoupe. so it should also be possible on yours too!

good news?

ecoquest;376315 said:
Have heard about this 'Ignition upgrade' but didn't pay attention until I was at R2D last night. Decided to give it a shot (they offer a reversal if you don't like it) and took the car for a spin.....

Verdict: another value for money mod. Simple and real performance improvement. The car is smoother and acceleration is more silky.

Thumbs up!

Edwin
POISONed !!!!
Now Car move faster, handled better ..need to STOP better...lai lai lai ..hahahha :evil:

I have just changed the Volker Spark Plug Spec II and together with the Ignition Upgrade in my E46 ci and I can feel that the car is much smoother than before. The Top end feels better and more powerful and overtaking cars now is much easier.

Thanks Rodney for the job well done. Yeah, also need to thank Nadia and Rodney's Dad.

Rodney, my E60 N52 valvetronic can do the ignition mod? When are the Spec II for N52B25 coming? Airbox insulation, can also? One visit and I'm poisoned...

Hi Rodney,

Pls quote the cost of the ignition upgrade to a Honda Civic FD2, 2.0.

Also, what range of volker plugs is suitable for my ride?
What is the cost of the plugs together with installation?

Thanks.

Regards,
Ken

156F1;376748 said:
Rodney, my E60 N52 valvetronic can do the ignition mod? When are the Spec II for N52B25 coming? Airbox insulation, can also? One visit and I'm poisoned...

Hi 156F1,

You have PM..

Cheers

2BHIGH;377095 said:
Hi Rodney,

Pls quote the cost of the ignition upgrade to a Honda Civic FD2, 2.0.

Also, what range of volker plugs is suitable for my ride?
What is the cost of the plugs together with installation?

Thanks.

Regards,
Ken

Hi Ken,

Kindly call us for pricing as I am unable to send you a PM..

Cheers

Hi guys
Just got the ignition upgrade done on my E46. also swapped my airbox for the insulated one. and the results are... MY GOD!. ITs really amazing. My car just feels so much lighter and readier to move. This is really a worthwhile mod. Value for money. And the guys at R2D are not only very informative. They're also honest, patient and really friendly too.
Sad thing was, Rodney helped me discover that my previous workshop cheated me of radiator coolant. It was just water! Thank God for the guys at R2D. if not my money will forever be cheated. Once again thanks a lot guys.
For the rest of bros out there, do get to know these guys and test the mod out man! =)

wait till you try out the torco oils - engine, atf, etc.

try it out during your next oil change.

astrazoo;381766 said:
Hi guys
Just got the ignition upgrade done on my E46. also swapped my airbox for the insulated one. and the results are... MY GOD!. ITs really amazing. My car just feels so much lighter and readier to move. This is really a worthwhile mod. Value for money. And the guys at R2D are not only very informative. They're also honest, patient and really friendly too.
Sad thing was, Rodney helped me discover that my previous workshop cheated me of radiator coolant. It was just water! Thank God for the guys at R2D. if not my money will forever be cheated. Once again thanks a lot guys.
For the rest of bros out there, do get to know these guys and test the mod out man! =)

Glad you like your car now Astrazoo.. :)

Hope to see you again, was nice meeting you on Mon!

Cheers

R2D;382304 said:
Glad you like your car now Astrazoo.. :)

Hope to see you again, was nice meeting you on Mon!

Cheers

Hi . Can my car goes for Ignition upgrade? E60 Think LCI model. 520i . Just got it last 2 months. If yes, will it void my warranty with Performance after upgraded? Can u also PM me the price pls. Thank you

mike211;382312 said:
Hi . Can my car goes for Ignition upgrade? E60 Think LCI model. 520i . Just got it last 2 months. If yes, will it void my warranty with Performance after upgraded? Can u also PM me the price pls. Thank you

Hi Mike

Me also got the 520i about 1month ago...probably we could share what upgrades we can do to this model. Of course make sure dont burnt big hole in pocket lol

luckybull;382333 said:
Hi Mike

Me also got the 520i about 1month ago...probably we could share what upgrades we can do to this model. Of course make sure dont burnt big hole in pocket lol

Sure...still waiting for the price... If no big hole involve...we can go and do this upgrade..Cheers

hi guys, of cos the 520 can do ignition upgrade.

We have done 1 such car and the owner has even posted in this same thread earlier. You can take advantage of cheaper labour and change you plugs at the same time... The 4cyl engine can use the Spec II plugs and when coupled to the ignition upgrade will give you quite a fair bit more poke across the rev range. Do drop by and i can explain all the things that can be done to your cars to make it a bit more driveable.

cheers

I will send a PM shortly

R2D;382357 said:
hi guys, of cos the 520 can do ignition upgrade.

We have done 1 such car and the owner has even posted in this same thread earlier. You can take advantage of cheaper labour and change you plugs at the same time... The 4cyl engine can use the Spec II plugs and when coupled to the ignition upgrade will give you quite a fair bit more poke across the rev range. Do drop by and i can explain all the things that can be done to your cars to make it a bit more driveable.

cheers

I will send a PM shortly

Thanks rec your PM...i will check it out with you again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacai69vnone
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back