Ignition Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ignition Upgrades

Went over to Rodney's over the weekend. All I can say is that the service was top-notch and this guy knows his stuff!!! =)

Had a change of spark plugs as well as did the ignition upgrade. Felt a real difference in my car in terms of its performance.

Simple yet efficient mod at a reasonable price!

Thanks Rod and Nadia, looking forward to getting a change of engine oil in the near future!!!

Hi Rodney,

1. What is the upgrade cost for E60 ?
2. If you fix this up and I don't like it after a week, can u un-do and I get full refund ? : - )
3. Any danger to driver and passengers if coil or capacitors fail ? what happen to the car ?

tks

bro dont mind can pm me the price for the following? E90 320i pre FL.

1) ingnition upgradd
2) Rotora front and back
3) spark plugs
4)air scoop sprayed matt black.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi,

Can you quote me on the upgrade and Volker Spec II plugs for my 07' 320i please?

Cheers Buddy :)

Hi guys!

We have replied to your enquiries via PM.
Should you not receive any, do send us one or drop us an sms.

We'll get back to ya as soon as possible.

Cheers

Dear R2D, I have just upgraded to a BMS Powerbox and Nulogy spark plugs from Boss. Will I be able to benefit from the iginition upgrade and air scopes? Please pm me pricing. Running on E92 323i Coupe.

Replica469;568741 said:
Dear R2D, I have just upgraded to a BMS Powerbox and Nulogy spark plugs from Boss. Will I be able to benefit from the iginition upgrade and air scopes? Please pm me pricing. Running on E92 323i Coupe.

Hi Replica,

sure you can,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
sms Nadia for an appointment ya..........9665 1761

cheers

Hi Rodney,

Had my ignition upgrade done by you 3 weeks ago. Apparently, my car had stalled twice, one on the first week and one last week. It happened when I stopped my car at traffic and suddently, the rmp just dropped to 0 and engine went death! Luckily, I am able to restart the car and after some revving, the car somehow work without problem. Please advise.

Thanks

FTek;575590 said:
Hi Rodney,

Had my ignition upgrade done by you 3 weeks ago. Apparently, my car had stalled twice, one on the first week and one last week. It happened when I stopped my car at traffic and suddently, the rmp just dropped to 0 and engine went death! Luckily, I am able to restart the car and after some revving, the car somehow work without problem. Please advise.

Thanks

Hi FTek,
Do you still have problem with your car now? Scary...almost done the upgrade then pull-back when I read your post. Take care and good luck.

J

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey dude, there are a hundred and one reasons why your car may have stalled, and it may or may not be due to the ignition upgrade.

hundreds of cars have benefitted from the upgrade an not experienced any adverse effect.

baseless insinuations are dangerous and unfair.

if you have a problem, do feel free to approach rodney directly.

posting your problem here might make it seem you have an ulterior motive.

FTek;575590 said:
Hi Rodney,

Thanks

pls read what i have written above...

so have you done the ignition upgrade or not?

jseah_70;575626 said:
Hi FTek,
Do you still have problem with your car now? Scary...also done the upgrade then pull-back when I read your post. Take care and good luck.

J

jinooi;575630 said:

Not yet...apologies, I meant almost!! (corrected my posting).

FTek;575590 said:
Hi Rodney,

Thanks

Please drop by tonight and we can have a look at your car. There may be other issues at hand.

Cheers

jinooi;575630 said:
Hey dude, there are a hundred and one reasons why your car may have stalled, and it may or may not be due to the ignition upgrade.

hundreds of cars have benefitted from the upgrade an not experienced any adverse effect.

baseless insinuations are dangerous and unfair.

if you have a problem, do feel free to approach rodney directly.

posting your problem here might make it seem you have an ulterior motive.

Hi dude,

My posting is simply seeking his advice. To be fair, the car did perform better after the upgrade.

jseah_70;575626 said:
Hi FTek,
Do you still have problem with your car now? Scary...almost done the upgrade then pull-back when I read your post. Take care and good luck.

J

Hi jseah_70,

Mine would be a isolated case and it may not be due to the upgrade. As I am too busy to visit Rod, thought I post for his advice instead.

FTek;575648 said:
Hi jseah_70,

Mine would be a isolated case and it may not be due to the upgrade. As I am too busy to visit Rod, thought I post for his advice instead.

Ok...thanks. Will contact R2D to check.

R2D;575644 said:
Please drop by tonight and we can have a look at your car. There may be other issues at hand.

Cheers

Hi Rod,

I am afraid I can't make it on, perhaps this Saturday instead. Hope I did not cause you problem with my post. Just hoping for quick fix instead to dropping by though. Funny thing is after revving the engine, the car just works fine thereafter with no sign of jerking or whatsoever. So I was wondering whether it could be the spark plugs (but just replaced) or fuel pump or something else.

Thanks

R2D;575644 said:

Cheers

Hi Rodney,

Just like to say thank you for doing the diagnstic check and getting into the root of the problem. I must say you are very professional and patience in handling my case.

And to all the guys whom may be alarmed by my post, please don't! The problem got nothing to do with the ignition upgrades. As a matter of fact, I would strongly recommend it plus your regular maintenance by R2D as well.

He has certainly convert a suspect to a prospect! :thumbsup:

Keep it up!

FTek;575840 said:
Hi Rodney,

Just like to say thank you for doing the diagnstic check and getting into the root of the problem. I must say you are very professional and patience in handling my case.

And to all the guys whom may be alarmed by my post, please don't! The problem got nothing to do with the ignition upgrades. As a matter of fact, I would strongly recommend it plus your regular maintenance by R2D as well.

He has certainly convert a suspect to a prospect! :thumbsup:

Keep it up!

Phew! Now...that sounds better, I did bought the "scoop" thingy from R2D so far I don't have complaints on that product or their service. Its just like a concoction in drinks...some mixes can be potent that's all.

So your frank comments is good for all in the forumers out there but be more careful of mentioning facts vs assumptions. Anyway, thanks Bro appreciate the write back.

jseah_70;575871 said:
Phew! Now...that sounds better, I did bought the "scoop" thingy from R2D so far I don't have complaints on that product or their service. Its just like a concoction in drinks...some mixes can be potent that's all.

So your frank comments is good for all in the forumers out there but be more careful of mentioning facts vs assumptions. Anyway, thanks Bro appreciate the write back.

Yes, I should have been more careful with my words. Somehow, you just did not notice it until you posted it. Anyway, bad news may not necessary be bad afterall.. lol :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red123bet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back