Kelleners Sport

Re: Kelleners Sport

You are right... I worry too much.

Should bite the bullet and just do it!
Will go talk to the installers and clear any doubts...

Thanks for the feedback!

slowrunnerz;795300 said:

Thanks for the feedback!

No worries, Mod is the Way to GO!!!

cheersssssssssssssssssssss

slowrunnerz;795260 said:
I am thinking of getting the KS unit for my ride.
However, I am hesitant as I have some questions, which hopefully some of you can answer -

1) Is it allowed under the LTA modification rules/guidelines?
2) Will it void the PML or MA warranty?
3) Must I remove it before getting the car serviced at PML / MA?
4) Is it easy to take out/ put back?
5) Will it interfere with future software upgrades from BMW?

If the answers are Yes/No/No/YesyNo I will go install as soon as I can!
Other combo answers, must think hard again....

Let me answer 4 & 5. :p

4. Yes
5. No

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

slowrunnerz;795300 said:

Thanks for the feedback!

Dun be a HUM JI!! :p

DO IT! :)

Arrester;819764 said:
My apologies. Forrestgum.

Hahaha, I'm just kidding with you.

Yes it's has been speed bustered. Made my butt felt better and of course drivability improved. Piggy being Piggy, there is only so much they can do regardless of the figure advertised so better or not, it's really a personal definition!

Sadly it's won't convert our F20 into F1....

Last edited by a moderator:

I ordered a hartge it's giving 171 bhp for the 116i

razorray;819827 said:
I ordered a hartge it's giving 171 bhp for the 116i

Hi there, who is the local dealer u ordered from? I am interested in the hartge too

freedom;826251 said:
Hi there, who is the local dealer u ordered from? I am interested in the hartge too

Arrester;819837 said:
Can share which website u ordered? The hartge..

Hi guys,

Some of us are looking at getting the KS through a group buy. Check us out at the GB thread.

leslie11;869263 said:
Hi guys,

Some of us are looking at getting the KS through a group buy. Check us out at the GB thread.
hi bro, i have installed the swiss chiptech for about 1.5 months now. currently feeling good with the response! am thinking of adding a sprint booster or something...i guess whichever the piggyback it will definitely make the ride more shiok. so MTL people. have fun~~~

Hi Freedom, what's the damage? Any issues so far? Some of us are contemplating about how to justify the high cost of the KS piggy, any insights for us?

leslie11;869893 said:
Hi Freedom, what's the damage? Any issues so far? Some of us are contemplating about how to justify the high cost of the KS piggy, any insights for us?

hi there. i paid $850. so far i enjoy it, i noticed at about 1500rpm will feel the increase in power significantly and at higher speeds say 80km/h onwards it feels really smooth and fast. from stationary move off i feel it's almost the same as stock thats why i thinking to add a sprint booster. i chose swiss chiptech because of the price, as for other piggybacks like KS maybe there will be difference because i believe 一分钱一分货. i cant say much because i havent tried it personally. but i believe if add the KS and steinbauer throttle controller the ride will be damn shiok. or piggyback plus a sprint booster. the only thing i am not satisfied is from stationary move off it is like stock even with piggyback. when in sports mode the car is really responsive and raring to go. fun also.

hope this helps guys. MTL haha. just tune it man no matter what, have fun~~anyway it's only a PIGGYBACK. so far no issues.

Thanks, heard from some bros that the KS comes with a TRD like feature built in to add more zest to the off the line performance.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okestreamtv

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back