Kelleners Sport

Re: Kelleners Sport

For buyers to make a better decision, may be a meetup of the would be owners and existing piggy owners would be the best configuration. You get to see and test the ride (if the owner permit of course). Make your decision then.....

That'll be great, a 1 series meetup and all the tunes in one place!

I remember the good old days where I jumped from car to car to see how different tunes performed in the Golf Mk6.

Last edited by a moderator:

leslie11;870995 said:
That'll be great, a 1 series meetup and all the tunes in one place!

I remember the good old days where I jumped from car to car to see how different tunes performed in the Golf Mk6.

It's been a while since the we had the May 1er meetup in MA, would you like to initiate and volunteer yourself to organise?

"Night of poison....not for the faint hearted" would be a good theme !!!:fineprin:

I"m sure there are a few configurations and since we are so open about our setup in this forum, lets list them down so that would be buyers can approach the respective owner to understand more.

How about that???:woottt:

Forrestgum;871002 said:
It's been a while since the we had the May 1er meetup in MA, would you like to initiate and volunteer yourself to organise?

"Night of poison....not for the faint hearted" would be a good theme !!!:fineprin:

I"m sure there are a few configurations and since we are so open about our setup in this forum, lets list them down so that would be buyers can approach the respective owner to understand more.

How about that???:woottt:

Wah lao sounds like you're volunteering me!

OK I'll get started on it, I'm out of SG from 28 Aug till 12 Sept. Maybe 24th Fri or 25th Saturday. I'll see if Munich Auto can help us in this regard, that stretch of road outside is just nice to do 0-100... I mean metres not kmh or even mph.

I'm sure if got petrol voucher to cover the extra fuel that will be expended durign the experiment, more will volunteer their 'tuned' rides :lol

ben1;871019 said:
I'm sure if got petrol voucher to cover the extra fuel that will be expended durign the experiment, more will volunteer their 'tuned' rides :lol

haha... I give you 1 $100 munich vouchers to get a butt feel...

i have been out of SG and out of action for sometime, i will most prob come in with Hartge and Throttle controller.

razorray;871022 said:
i have been out of SG and out of action for sometime, i will most prob come in with Hartge and Throttle controller.

How much the Hartge? how issit so far?

i was out of SG, there was a firmware update so i have not install it yet. i getting it next sat.

Last edited by a moderator:

razorray;871027 said:
i was out of SG, there was a firmware update so i have install it yet. i getting it next sat.

U mean Hartge also got firmware update??? But u still hvnt reply... How much and how's the response bro?

firmware update yes but i have not installed bro :) yet to confirm price, i looking for GB, anyone interested hahaha. default is 2.3K

GB? I am starting a GB soon, currently KS but can change if we find a better piggy, either price or value etc. Of course, everyone has a say and the GB will go ahead if we have numbers.

razorray;871032 said:
firmware update yes but i have not installed bro :) yet to confirm price, i looking for GB, anyone interested hahaha. default is 2.3K

Is yours a 118?

nope 116. why bro?

leslie11;871031 said:
Ooooh sounds like you're exploring your options....

Very unlikely... But never say no. U pay for it? Haha.

razorray;871046 said:
nope 116. why bro?

Was hoping yours was 118 so for the fellows still on the fence, they have some real eg to try for butt feel.

In any case, good to have something else for the 116 so we can compare butt feel :)

My butt quite big... Haha.

ben1;871063 said:
Was hoping yours was 118 so for the fellows still on the fence, they have some real eg to try for butt feel.

I'm waiting for Hitman to install then I can sit in his car for butt feel, no need passenger seat even, back seat or boot can also!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
777vinname

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back