M5 collection last Friday

Re: M5 collection last Friday

Scuderia;842832 said:
Thanks for the link! It does sound pretty good.

When is it arriving?

Was supposed to be June, but seems like there is some delay.

Bro congrats on yr new ride... Cheers

Aloy27;842868 said:
Bro congrats on yr new ride... Cheers
thanks bro , bro clar I managed to get 7.5km per litr on my third refuel , using esso 98 I got alnost 500km before light came up for refuel also occasionally using the start/stop , I think it is capable of 9km per lite.

Hahaha after I run in , it will be totally different fuel consumption

Reeve;843214 said:
thanks bro , bro clar I managed to get 7.5km per litr on my third refuel , using esso 98 I got alnost 500km before light came up for refuel also occasionally using the start/stop , I think it is capable of 9km per lite.

Hahaha after I run in , it will be totally different fuel consumption

On every one of my past cars including this M5, i have always been intrigued with the fuel consumption, but quickly got sick of it after a while and let the foot do all the driving rather than my mind :D

Reeve,

I like your trunk spoiler and disffuser, can i know where do you install it? Can share with me the price as well? Many thank in advance.

Alan

ngalan;843643 said:
Reeve,

I like your trunk spoiler and disffuser, can i know where do you install it? Can share with me the price as well? Many thank in advance.

Alan
It original for M5 car, i didnt buy it separately.

Front moving shot

IMG-20120706-WA000.jpg

Reeve;832030 said:
all done in Munich. I suppose to get my gloss black super concaves DPE rims but until today no news 4months liao .

Cheerios

:thumbsup:
Are the concave wheels in yet? Any chance you like to swap my stock for your gloss black ones?

Congrats on the M5! Very nice.... :)
Btw, you mentioned you went to Sherman to get your car tinted? Was it the colour tint you got? Or you replaced the existing tint you have?

kevinbmw;874133 said:
Congrats on the M5! Very nice.... :)
Btw, you mentioned you went to Sherman to get your car tinted? Was it the colour tint you got? Or you replaced the existing tint you have?
It for my new ride . Factory tinted is not so dark , so add a much darker tint to the existing factory tint.

14m3;874021 said:
Are the concave wheels in yet? Any chance you like to swap my stock for your gloss black ones?

i sold the DPE wheels already decided to keep the original in gloss black. your stock rims is?

very nice :thumbsup:..seen this monster on the road before..

Reeve;874281 said:
i sold the DPE wheels already decided to keep the original in gloss black. your stock rims is?
Silver 20inchs. Plan to do gloss black. Though if you were changing, i could swop with you and save time painting.

Reeve;874281 said:

Dude, u planning to get the new Akra exhaust? I am waiting for the paper work before sending down the car for installation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bapehoodies1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back