My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

tortoise;878702 said:
Juzz can take order for add on kits, if u wan the full bumper then its only M Performance now, which McWell, Munich etc can quote. A bro and I are discussing this and we might form a GB for the M kit tho. However we wun be updating till its confirmed.

As for exhaust system, only the M Performance or u can do the funny-mod by the local xos shops tho I think its boliao to do so. Other parts needless to say, muffler also got problem, DP etc has to wait.

Tuning options - N20 can do JB. Look it up @ Boss. You should look @ the advertisers in here, they have some parts for you definitely.

What exactly r u looking for? Full options will prob be seen ard 1st Quarter 2013. This is quite a new ride, u cant expect the stuff to be released fast

Hi bro, I've been down to mcwell to check out some of their parts... Seem to me that they are pricier and not even the original BMW parts (at least that's what their counter staff told me)...

Store what? Store the 20" M rims??? that I am interested.. Don't repair the rims lah, just change! Just go with me to Top93, our bro seyfeichai wanted to spray his rims end up changing the whole set. So when you want to go find Ah Yang?

My F30 Mod today

simville;878738 said:
Store what? Store the 20" M rims??? that I am interested.. Don't repair the rims lah, just change! Just go with me to Top93, our bro seyfeichai wanted to spray his rims end up changing the whole set. So when you want to go find Ah Yang?

Bro , spoil liao ! Hehe

My F30 Mod today

simville;878760 said:
BTW, what color you spray and how much did it cost u?

$20.00 . Same as original color from what i see before I left . Tomorrow day time check again see got any defects

tortoise;878699 said:
F care whoever has issues with u, go with someone who is nice hahahhaha I've had that when I was viewing the X6 and they din bother. Funny there seems to be an informal policy to look down on customers who dress down in the weekend? That happened to me @ MBS LV Store as well, but never in Taka or ION branch. Guess its the location or simply meet some suay kias! :blahblah:

bro thats what happened to me as well....lol...i wrote in to their sales director and complained cuz the female shouted at me in the showroom zzz....wat customer service...zzzz

kianliau;878771 said:
bro thats what happened to me as well....lol...i wrote in to their sales director and complained cuz the female shouted at me in the showroom zzz....wat customer service...zzzz

What?!?! Shouted at you?? my goodness...

Growler;878794 said:
Interesting encounter, do share what happened

yah i also want to know ...kekekeke

tortoise;878692 said:
aiyah so sianz then downsize to 18" lor hahahahhaaa

he already have one set 17"... hahaha... maybe can sell the 20" away...

animian;878725 said:
You are really poisonous !!!

limited write ups liao cos I'm lazy hahahahhaa one should search more on mods and thats more fun hahahahhaa :chinese:

Seraphblade;878729 said:
Hi bro, I've been down to mcwell to check out some of their parts... Seem to me that they are pricier and not even the original BMW parts (at least that's what their counter staff told me)...

Go with whoever u r comfortable with :shakemyb:

simville;878738 said:

20" forge is like $1,100-$1,200 per rim only! Good buy must buy and quick quick buy!!! :wavey:

kianliau;878771 said:

why did she SHOUT at you???!!! Goodness, wtf's wrong with that attitude?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giorgi
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back