My F30 Mod today

Re: My F30 Mod today

Such a beauty, may i ask what the size of your wheels and offset? no issue with tyre rubbing on the body?
what is the brand of the sport rims? thanks.

cts1984;986545 said:
Just did Rims today.:chinese:

M sport kit (front) with M performance front lip, side skirts,rear diffuser. CF side mirror, CF rear boot lip, gloss black sticker top and BC forged 19 rims in gloss black. M strips at gloss black grills.

View attachment 50084View attachment 50085View attachment 50086View attachment 50087

steviey;989490 said:
Such a beauty, may i ask what the size of your wheels and offset? no issue with tyre rubbing on the body?
what is the brand of the sport rims? thanks.

Brand is Bor Chuan (BC) forge rims. No issue with tyre rubbing or anything as it is customised. Size is 19 inch offset not sure. Maybe for more details you can check with Ah Yang from Top93 Sports Rim & Tyre (1 of the site sponsor)

Taiwan Bor-Chuann (BC-racing)

Cheers

For a moment... I tot it's my car

C360_2013-05-11-10-26-27-532.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Carcraze28;998453 said:
Now this is really nice rims, something different.

May I know what rims are those and what profile tyres?

Original BMW 20" M Sports Wheels (373m)

Front : 20/35/245
Rear : 20/30/275
Seat in nicely...

Seraphblade;1007033 said:
Wow, it looks exactly like GruppeM one. Probably the GruppeM one only look a bit smoother.

For less then half the price. Does yours have the rattle issue? Mine will have a bit of rattle when going over extremely uneven ground.

its GruppeM replica..made in taiwan. so far never hear any rattling sounds but the little BOV sound while i wind dwn window is shiok :)

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back