Polling day commences for 31,600 voters in Punggol East...........

Re: Polling day commences for 31,600 voters in Punggol East...........

Puffer;949942 said:
Interesting...BMW forum is pro WP....audi/Vw is pro P*P..

I hope WP wins! then comes budget day and white paper, we have (i hope) better measures or plans for the ppl....

I'm neither pro or against any party - I'm only pro or against policies, and some of the policies especially regarding foreign 'talents', 'public transport' and 'public housing' are a little hard to swallow at the moment.

So yeah, GOOD for Ah Lian! Well done!

Well done WP! Quite expected.

Wahliao - CNA presenters machiam like making excuses for PAP's defeat right now, KNS.

i dont know what WP has proposed so far...( i kinda agree they are quite silent even highly rated CSM) but i do recognise the fact that the policies are improving now with every reduction of P8P support. Now they LISTEN.

I hope WP send Palmer some red wine to thank him for his effort.

'regret' carving out punggol east smc from pasir-ris-punggol grc? ... hehe

Kinda pity the person who spent nights preparing "victorious clips of PAP winning" because 0 chance of showing them on CNA now...

Red wine and maybe a few agent provocateurs to the other male MPs :sneaky:

Maybe use the "talents" in Joo Chiat? :silenced:

Puffer;949955 said:
I hope WP send Palmer some red wine to thank him for his effort.

Kindly thank Palmer also.....is he a mole? like in 无间道

PAP's Dr Koh's speech damn no class. Didn't congratulate WP who won. DPM Teo more class. He was very gentlemanly, congratulated Ah Lian.

And why by erection more difficult for PAP to win? If PAP so good, simi sai erection also will sweep clean! Just admit PAP's policies have not been well thought out and haven't gone down too well with voters lah.

he just lost his passive income of 15k a month....can use to pay monthly for a private prop already.....he is been true to himself so is not no class....i think those fakers more no class....on the surface congrats wp, in the heart is like (*&(*^@!!!

keep saying this is a by-election and circumstances
more like saying lost due to rivervale plaza mess up ... lolz

wobbles;949965 said:
PAP's Dr Koh's speech damn no class. Didn't congratulate WP who won. DPM Teo more class. He was very gentlemanly, congratulated Ah Lian.

And why by erection more difficult for PAP to win? If PAP so good, simi sai erection also will sweep clean! Just admit PAP's policies have not been well thought out and haven't gone down too well with voters lah.

Puffer;949968 said:
he just lost his passive income of 15k a month....can use to pay monthly for a private prop already.....he is been true to himself so is not no class....i think those fakers more no class....on the surface congrats wp, in the heart is like (*&(*^@!!!

How can he lose what he did not get in the first place? He just lost face and got booted out for his arrogance.

Next GE, Punggol East will be redrawn into a GRC. Mark my words.

Puffer;949968 said:

jawzsg;949944 said:
we are seriously worried that the sleepy driver heads the wrong way... someone need to slap them awake.. :D

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Last edited by a moderator:

pengful;949974 said:

It will be a worrisome thought if the only way the ruling party can cling on to power is to redraw and gerrymander the electoral lines for the next election.

I would hope that they would win back the votes by coming up with policies that work, and stop coming up with lame excuses every time a policy doesn't.

[video=youtube;ty8qo0uvBxE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty8qo0uvBxE[/video]

Doctor says everybody has a car in Singapore. :lol:

pengful;949974 said:
How can he lose what he did not get in the first place? He just lost face and got booted out for his arrogance.

Then they may lose the entire GRC, not forgetting that after GE11, there are already 2x Professor and >4x Lawyer who joined the Opposition parties, who are speaking on various policies.

I read from FB that there are people in Jurong West, Seng Kang and Ang Mo Kio celebrating WP's victory... :thinking:

Someone needs to get his DNA analysed when he goes back to work at the hospital... clearly he's no "Son of Punggol" :silenced:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868app
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back