• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Prices for Bimmers

Re: Prices for Bimmers

The 320 basic has been phased out and replaced by 318. Both 320 basic and 320 pro (old stock) did not have the full electirc with memory seats. For the new stock, both 318 and 320 pro have full electric with memory. seats So PML listens and acts....

But the pre FL 320 (both basic and pro) are better equipped.

kim_pioneer;446020 said:
318 has an initial kick in advantage against 320, maybe 1 - 2 seconds. I believe its due to the 318 have a shorter drag for gear 1 and maybe gear 2. But within 2 sec, the 320 will definetely overtake it.

Now PML giving a standard 18K + 2K advantage for 318 and 20K + 2K for 320. My SC may do better because she is gunning for some promo target within the mth of June. If you r interested, PM me. Anyway, I m going down to PML next Tuesday. Have already intro a few bros to her and they r veri happy with the deal she gave. I m sure she can throw in other advantage such as higher buy back for your old car, freebies etc. I shan't elaborate, better let her offer; no hanky panky of course.:p

Hey Kim,

I introduced a friend to my SE on fri but didnt got e deal U stated, she only gave 12k overtrade & some discount here & there for 320i. Is e standard overtrade for everyone on e amount U stated?

Just wanna find out so that my friend wont get short changed, thks in advance.

Tony

y.not;446099 said:
Hey Kim,

I introduced a friend to my SE on fri but didnt got e deal U stated, she only gave 12k overtrade & some discount here & there for 320i. Is e standard overtrade for everyone on e amount U stated?

Just wanna find out so that my friend wont get short changed, thks in advance.

Tony

Overtrade is quite standard with a few K diffence, but individual discounts for continental cars usually has no standard benchmark. A lot depends on S.C,, the individual teams' target, what is the individual n team's sales quotas etc.

Usually the benefits are unspoken, so would appreciate if all bro here who have gotten my SC's contact be discrete on the spreading of info; don't get her into trouble.

Remember, its not so much the price they sell you, but rather whether they can meet n exceed their sales quota

kim_pioneer;446112 said:
Overtrade is quite standard with a few K diffence, but individual discounts for continental cars usually has no standard benchmark. A lot depends on S.C,, the individual teams' target, what is the individual n team's sales quotas etc.

Usually the benefits are unspoken, so would appreciate if all bro here who have gotten my SC's contact be discrete on the spreading of info; don't get her into trouble.

Remember, its not so much the price they sell you, but rather whether they can meet n exceed their sales quota
How is the price of the trade-in vehicle calculated by SC? paper value?

achee;446141 said:
How is the price of the trade-in vehicle calculated by SC? paper value?

The SC will link up immediately with in-house dealer; in fact its their PML pre-own division ppl. They will work on paper value first; but there can be something else between u n the SC. Don't quote me, its now up to your fair negotiation skill n veri important, relation with the SC.

kim_pioneer;446145 said:
The SC will link up immediately with in-house dealer; in fact its their PML pre-own division ppl. They will work on paper value first; but there can be something else between u n the SC. Don't quote me, its now up to your fair negotiation skill n veri important, relation with the SC.
I may be wrong but could it be that the SC deliberately pressed down the car value and then offered a high overtrade to jack the price up again knowing that the customers would not be able to obtain the quoted price (with overtrade) anywhere else.. In another words, the actual 'top-up' is probably much less

achee;446148 said:
I may be wrong but could it be that the SC deliberately pressed down the car value and then offered a high overtrade to jack the price up again knowing that the customers would not be able to obtain the quoted price (with overtrade) anywhere else.. In another words, the actual 'top-up' is probably much less

I can't say that this is not possible. But as long as it does not affect your omv, and the price we get is great, I figure why not.

My suspicion is that the overtrade they pay for your vehicle is already factor into the RRP. If you have something to trade in they give you a little more because they have their way of benefitting from your vehicle. If nothing to trade in, I think they will be more willing to give more stuff instead of more discount.

Its up to us to bargain and our SC's willingness or eagerness to close the deal to do the necessary.

Just my 2 cents worth, not sure whether right guess or not

TTbmw;446417 said:
hi bro
any idea whats the current best deal can get for 318 n 320?

Hi buddy,

I understand its not that good now because of the coe increase of nearly 10K since beginning of May. I suggest you go down to the showroom for a quotation. PM me if you want my SC's contact.

One piece of advice from me(2cents worth); only negotiate for more when you seriously want to buy. Because like any salespeople, after they try their best n find out that we are jux fishing for price, they may highlight you to the sales team so that in the future, you may not get their best deal for a while. One of my buddy seems like kena blacklist; he went to 3 showroom for test drive n nego with 3 agents at the same time, n was found out. The outcome is anybody's guess
:shoot: :oooops:

kim_pioneer;446455 said:
he went to 3 showroom for test drive n nego with 3 agents at the same time, n was found out. The outcome is anybody's guess
:shoot: :oooops:

I think once a person test-drive a car, the details will be recorded in the system.

ktnpl;446517 said:
I think once a person test-drive a car, the details will be recorded in the system.

Yes, that's rite. But after 2 weeks, another SC can serve you. But of course must be discrete lah; with 3 showrooms, try to avoid the previous SC when meeting the current one:shhhh: :eek:

shiokS60;442871 said:
Hi All,

Went down to PML today to look at the 525i. Was quoted, $191,800 with an overtrade of $18K, no loan rebate/discount of any sort for any loan amount. Effectively, the best price the SE can give me is strictly retail price minus overtrade.

Only when he was trying to make me sign on the spot he told me he can ask his manager if my car trade in price can be adjustedly slightly if i can commmit.

So what exactly is a good deal? i got up till end August to get a new car and i am quite firm on getting the 525i.

Cheers!

Tink i got quite a good deal for my 525i. Besides the 20K off retail price, they actually offered 14k more for my existing ride as compared to PA/Borneo...

janitor;446630 said:
Tink i got quite a good deal for my 525i. Besides the 20K off retail price, they actually offered 14k more for my existing ride as compared to PA/Borneo...

Did you confirm either in May or the first half of Jun. If so, yes that's the norm, plus maybe a few $K more. And sure enough, the overtrade is definetely much better than Jap distributor. Imagine at Borneo, I was quoted nett $4K for my Altis (after less outstanding). My SC help me get nett $12.5K

But now, sori, no more. 5 series's discount is I think $12K plus a bit more. :sleepy:

We veri heng ah, got it in late May or early Jun. Hi-5 man:) :lol2: :shakebon:

kim_pioneer;446639 said:
Did you confirm either in May or the first half of Jun. If so, yes that's the norm, plus maybe a few $K more. And sure enough, the overtrade is definetely much better than Jap distributor. Imagine at Borneo, I was quoted nett $4K for my Altis (after less outstanding). My SC help me get nett $12.5K

But now, sori, no more. 5 series's discount is I think $12K plus a bit more. :sleepy:

We veri heng ah, got it in late May or early Jun. Hi-5 man:) :lol2: :shakebon:

Good 4 us mate... fyi, i just signed the papers the Sunday past.. dat's y i tink its good... :dance:

janitor;446644 said:
Good 4 us mate... fyi, i just signed the papers the Sunday past.. dat's y i tink its good... :dance:

Hehehe, yeh. Did you lock them in earlier by paying a small deposit?

I also sign 2day, but registration papers because getting my ride on Sat. I pay deposit on 28th May for 5K, then the rest of the 7K early Jun. COE was abt $7k then. :lol2:

$22K discount, high overtrade, SC special(no hanky panky hor), plus a few freebies. :laughlik:

Heng ah, now COE $15K, phiew...:yummie:

U coming on Sun gathering? Maybe can have a coffee n chat:)

Hmmm...

Anyone knows the best price for a E92 coupe (320 or 323)?

Think PML only brings in 325 if I am not wrong

Thanks

xtrocious;448108 said:
Hmmm...

Anyone knows the best price for a E92 coupe (320 or 323)?

Think PML only brings in 325 if I am not wrong

Thanks

They bring in 318, 320, 323, 325, 330, 335.

Best price I think you better check with my SC

If you need her info, PM me lah

Cheers

No worries - kim

Looks like I have to take the PI route...

Does anyone know of any good PIs for BMW? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwinltd
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back