• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Prices for Bimmers

Re: Prices for Bimmers

davidtch;457157 said:
U better look 4 another SE. Both engine are N46B20. U could also take the chassis number of showroom vehicle & cross check it against realoem. The chassis no is at driver side center pillar.

Bro,

It's not the SE's fault. It's his friend's fault, because it's his friend who told him. I also his friend, but I am not that friend. I also your friend.

Muahahahahaha

Cheers

P.S. Wrote a summary of yesterday mit up under the title "A Hot and Humid Afternoon". Feel free to visit. Will update you if we have other meetups eg Kopi, Karaoke, TCSS etc:woottt: :woottt:

kim_pioneer;457311 said:
Bro, no need to wait veri long liao..... tune the countdown clock now.

Talk about poison, you wasted another good opportunity to be poisoned further yesterday. Haizzzz

But thern again the next one is only a mth away. Muahahahaha

Cheers

woh than lucky i didnt turn up else jialut liao :chinese: :chinese:

Bro coolman,

any idea when u collecting ur car? i think ours are in the same shipment...urs is 320?

coolman;457320 said:
woh than lucky i didnt turn up else jialut liao :chinese: :chinese:

You can run but you can't hide.

We will hunt you, we will find you, and when we do, we poison you.

Muahahahahaha

bmw_newbie;457349 said:
Bro coolman,

any idea when u collecting ur car? i think ours are in the same shipment...urs is 320?

His baby is 323. Mid Aug. We will do a mid-Aug celebration for his baby. Hahaha

Cheers

bmw_newbie;457349 said:
Bro coolman,

Bro most of the June production will be arriving in early Aug and after all the paper work etc, shd be collecting by mid Aug. Xian still a long way to go....sigh.

Mine is a Mazda 323...... who knows we maybe collecting same day :chinese: :chinese:

kim_pioneer;457353 said:
You can run but you can't hide.

We will hunt you, we will find you, and when we do, we poison you.

Muahahahahaha

Bro tnks hor....than i better hide forever...:woottt: :woottt:

celebration in mid Aug? Go 3rd storey? :goodup: ha ha joking......

coolman;457410 said:
Bro most of the June production will be arriving in early Aug and after all the paper work etc, shd be collecting by mid Aug. Xian still a long way to go....sigh.

Mine is a Mazda 323...... who knows we maybe collecting same day :chinese: :chinese:

hopefully mate....i hope to settle before end august cos i will be outstationed the whole last week of august......just ordered the rims....shack.

coolman;457411 said:
Bro tnks hor....than i better hide forever...:woottt: :woottt:

celebration in mid Aug? Go 3rd storey? :goodup: ha ha joking......

Can't hide one lah. The poison go to bone liao.

You don't how lian lah. Later CO find out.... Muahahahahahaha:biggun: :biggun: :biggun:

hi to all bro.. would like to check with you guys that anyone here knows what is the cheapest price now from PML for 320i? as i've heard the price has went up.. is it true?

abelneo;457722 said:
hi to all bro.. would like to check with you guys that anyone here knows what is the cheapest price now from PML for 320i? as i've heard the price has went up.. is it true?

Prices has not gone up, but discounts greatly reduced.

Blame it on COE

abelneo;457722 said:

Bro, listed price for 320 has gone up from 139.8k to 144.8k since saturday.....

bmw_newbie;457780 said:
Bro, listed price for 320 has gone up from 139.8k to 144.8k since saturday.....

Oh,

you mean they change stretegy now and increase base price already?

That's serious man.

kim_pioneer;457787 said:
Oh,

you mean they change stretegy now and increase base price already?

That's serious man.

yes bro.. all the 3 series have increased by $5k from 3pm last saturday...not sure about the other models...but i am sure they are increased too. I managed to secure mine based on 139k listed price as I confirmed before 3pm on sat.

Hi bmw_newbie,

congras man....................

Hi BMW Newbie... Congrats to your new ride.. looks like you might be the last on the train to catch the previous pricing... Think you would getting alot of recommendations for Mod soon...

bmw_newbie;457791 said:
yes bro.. all the 3 series have increased by $5k from 3pm last saturday...not sure about the other models...but i am sure they are increased too. I managed to secure mine based on 139k listed price as I confirmed before 3pm on sat.

Really happy for you bro.

Is always in contact with my SE and she has told me that the price is going up veri soon, but surprise that it's so soon.

Exactly the same thing happened with the E60, except that its the discount that was reduce 1 - 2wk after I confirm my ride from 20K + 2K, down to 15K flat.

Lucky lucky

kim_pioneer;457801 said:
Really happy for you bro.

Is always in contact with my SE and she has told me that the price is going up veri soon, but surprise that it's so soon.

Exactly the same thing happened with the E60, except that its the discount that was reduce 1 - 2wk after I confirm my ride from 20K + 2K, down to 15K flat.

Lucky lucky

It's all COE's fault at the end of the day....do u bros know that ERP is increasing at some gantries again for CTE and ECP...

ERP rates at 3 gantries on CTE and ECP to increase

This is supposed to be a recession.....

bmw_newbie;457805 said:
It's all COE's fault at the end of the day....do u bros know that ERP is increasing at some gantries again for CTE and ECP...

ERP rates at 3 gantries on CTE and ECP to increase

This is supposed to be a recession.....

It's all a game of statistics. What are the constance, what are the bases, what are the interpretation all by "you-know-who". So if its near to election, which I strongly believe will come before the end of the year, figures have to be good. That explains the sudden surge in stock and property prices.

Beware of the reprecussion after the election. Not forgetting the ERPs n other traps:ultrasho:

Haizzzzzz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rohitkulkarni978
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back